I just cashed out 80% of portfolio

i just cashed out 80% of portfolio

>usd

Good move. The crypto dream is as dead as 2017

i live in europe

thanks just sold 100k

smart move
now take the real estate pill

>Cashing out during the crash and especially when it's near the bottom of the crash

Holy fuck you're about to get JUSTed. You never ever cash out during a crash because what ends up happening is the crash ends and you have to buy back in at a higher price.

You cash out either at the top before the crash, or you hold through the crash. Anything else is a losing strategy.

>buying high, selling low

Congrats user, you have done the only thing you should avoid to make money this foolproof market.

Please into risk assessment

>cash out in what you believe is the beginning of the crash

Two options:

>crash ends and you buy back in for %10 loss and make it all back when the market grows again
>crash continues and you buy at the floor for 110% profits when the market returns.

>cashing out in 2018 year of crypto

You did the right thing. Cash out the other 20%.

This market's tanking. I can assure you that your 20% isn't in anything good, because let's be honest, nothing is good.

STOP RIGHT THERE, THROW YOUR LEDGER ON THE GROUND AND HANDS UP. I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU SELL THE OTHER 20% I'LL SHOOT

>trying to time the market
>implying if you cash out and the market starts going up the losses aren't far more than 10%

cashing out at the very beginning of what you believe is a big crash is fine though

Say goodbye to your satoshis

>I regret making a massive profit on a risky investment and getting out safely with loads of cash.

I've never heard anyone express this sentiment in real life, perhaps because I'm not forced to interact with autists.

Jesus christ you're an idiot. If you hold through the majority of the crash and then sell the bottom, you will be down a lot of money. I doubt you interact with anyone in real life desu.

You think this is the bottom. That's cool.

Like I said
>trying to time the market
If you cash out mid crash you better be sure we're not even close to the bottom.

Taxes big boy

We can dance

I've never cashed out/sold once and not regretted it a week or two later.

Sure you're feeling good now, and will probably feel great even next week or the week after. But in a couple months you will probably hate yourself for it.