But commissar, if the Lord Commander gets to have a xenos gf, why can't I?

>but commissar, if the Lord Commander gets to have a xenos gf, why can't I?

Other urls found in this thread:

e-hentai.org/g/876625/d515495fd6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>if you will not serve in combat, then you will serve on the firing line!

Wouldn't that imply that you're shooting, not getting shot? Serve isn't really a great choice of words unless you want to say "then you will serve as an example!" or something like that

Claiming knowledge, or musing on details of the lord commander's life outside of his glorious crusade to save mankind implies a lack of sufficient discipline.

The commissariat prescribes a light flogging, reduced rations, and increased physical training drills for one week.

You can if you join the greater good

*BLAM*

The Lord Commander does not have a Xenos gf, she is a sanctioned abhuman and just as holy in the Emperor's grace as the Lord Commander himself.

Because the Lord Commander is a faggot who follows the codex.

At least he doesn’t follow the word of lorgar like (some) chapters

But you actually can, trooper.

Bring her to our nearest office, and we will fill the papers for both of you.

The xenos on subject isn't Lord Guilliman's "gf", but an asset of the Imperium.

Using interrogation methods unknown to the Ordos, the Lord Commander brainwashed the female xenos, and now she serves him, and thus mankind, cause with full commitment.

You will be terminated after this debriefing.

Ave Imperator

Back to your basement, weirdo.

Lies! Normal Tau don't allow for any romance. The state tells you when to do your patriotic duty of reproducing with a random person assigned to you. After you don't see each other again. Children produced are put immediately into government run facilities to raise and educate them and begin the cycle anew. Also, the act of reproducing out side one's own caste is forbidden. It's some George Orwell Shit.

Now the Farsight Enclaves I imagine are far less controlling now that they don't drink the Ethereal Kool-Aid every minute of every day. I mean, they let earth caste members fight along side the fire case members in battle-suit teams and also like fighting in melee. I could see Farsight Enclave members wanting to "practice close quarters techniques" with other races.

Because he has shit taste. Have you shit taste, soldier?

What a softie

That’s really only for the Tau species. They let the Kroot keep their mating tradition and I assume they do the same for humans

Because the fanfiction < canon.

>40k
>good canon

>fanfiction
>not ultimate pleb tier

>It's not because I saved you that I like you or anything, you...you...mon'keigh

>xeno gf
Emperor* sanctioned gf**?
More likely than you think
*four armed
**stands for geneftealer

>fapfiction
>better than canon

The best brew is the homebrew, but come on now.

source? name of the artist?

Trust me: you don't want to know.

Fanfiction is axiomatically worst than canon.

And 40k already has fanfiction nailed in canon, by BL.

You can join a Rogue Trader party - but you have to choose either a Kroot Girl or Dark Eldar Succubus.

Is it ok if we put the ork in a dress?

My little Eldar can’t be this cute!

Because you're not a lord commander, idiot.

rip loli commissar

>dark eldar succubus
only if she would refrain from doing any ridiculous exotic acts and any bdsm shit, because i only allow vanilla.

really? too bad, the design looks great

>ridiculous exotic acts
It's not like you want to be tickled to death or something.

my dick is spiritstones

So, not a dark eldar?

You can't get a Xeno Gf but you can get a Space Wolf Husbando.

>Not a Space Wolf wolf-mate

kys, dogfucker

Endgame right here.

It would be the end for warhammer, that's for sure.

>And at the end of that week, we shoot you

Pssh...

user...

You'll get never tired of posting this, even though he breaks the lore at so many levels, not ony his ancestry.

>breaks the lore
>what is RT

Something that can differ from warhammer 40k. Are there even half-eldar in current rogue trader lore? Because this shit is ancient and completely ignored since it was only brought up there.

>current rogue trader lore

You must be the dumbest eldarfag I've seen around here.

>rogue trader and 40k
>different entities

So you have no argument?

Don't push yourself this hard for your fictional snowflakes, m8.

Oh right, I forgot that eldar-shippers actually hate them.

>Hey, inferior mon'keigh. We rule the stars once more, so submit.
>Go fuck yourself, alien! Hmm, on second thought, let me fuck you...
>Wha--...how can you...YOU HATE ME >:(

Ok, fuck it, thats absolute adorable, you got me, soldier. If you can find yourself some xenos waifu, you can keep it. But only this time!

Then stop making horribly fanfiction if you hate the very idea of Eldar.

+Thanks, Commissar! You're the best CO ever!

You're the special kind of retarded, aren't ya?

I made that to show how you're autistically sperging over your mary-sue space elves.

And? It's a reaction to autistically fanfiction about meme waifu Eldar that don't exist anywhere and their mary sue self-insert humans. I just added the fact that most people that enjoy these fanfictions don't give a shit about Eldar.
So much for these buzzwords

>so much for these buzzwords
>doesn't have a shed of self-awareness

Have you considered offing yourself?

>The xenos on subject isn't Lord Guilliman's "gf", but an asset of the Imperium.
I'd like to see her assets if you are aware of what I'm enunciating.

Have you any arguments left? I mean how can you talk about special snowflakes while posting primarchs? How can you talk about autism when this fanfiction autism exist?

Dorn is just here to look condescendingly at you.
>How can you talk about autism when this fanfiction autism exist?
Fanfictions doesn't strictly comes from autism, but mostly from the wishes of someone wanting to make stories more livid.

If you didn't already catch the idea, "meme waifu Eldar" is just rehashed elf-waifu. Can you wrap your almonds around this?

>Fanfictions doesn't strictly comes from autism
Pic.
>"meme waifu Eldar" is just rehashed elf-waifu
In case of what this thread is about, no, it's about anons with little to no interaction with real females going apeshit over a bit of fluff in which an Eldar and a human talk like normal people.

Because cadet the emperor blesses those who do his work, and rowboat alpharius has done much more than you have.

Why would you want a xenos gf if you are able to win a heart of a cute battle sister? Fight bravely and I'm sure one of them will notice you and reward you with her panties.

in a way that would be torture, and DE are in to torture.

Oh, so when you were a sexually repressed teenager, you didn't imagined yourself being a ten-inch eldarchad drilling babes everywhere?

I really pity your miserable life.
>it's about anons with little to no interaction with real females going apeshit over a bit of fluff in which an Eldar and a human talk like normal people
This is Veeky Forums, as you know.

RT is to W40K today what WFB is to Age of Smegmar

>I must make false comparisons

Ah, come here, sonny! You know, that I can't be angry with you for very long.

Would it be heretical to kill this xeno and steal her mech? I'm not a space marine so I'll never get a dreadnaught and I'm pretty sure a titan isn't necessary for most situations.

Plus, look at the knife on that thing. How many xenos do you think can be impaled on it at once?

Why did I think this was commissar Asuka Langley soryu?

Do you ever wonder if eldar use mon'keigh as there own version of "nigger" and will occasionally insult one another by shouted "YOU DOUBLE MON'KEIGH!"

>30 year old lore that has been retconned in a thousand different ways.

Give her the U?

>Free to fuck
>Only good genetic matches
>Dont have to worry about taking care of the little shit
Sounds good to me

HERE'S YER ZOGGING SAUCE!!
e-hentai.org/g/876625/d515495fd6/

>[Binary screeching]

>Your arrogance is reaching at such heights you make mon'keighs paragons of humbleness.

I fail to comprehend how this is hentai. But cute read nonetheless.

Panda can host non-h stuff too.

>Realistically
BLAM!
>Humoring your question
"Are you one of the Emperor's true children? No, trooper, you are not. Latrine duty for the next 4 months for wasting my time with stupid questions."

Ah Kroot may keep their mating practices, but the real question remains...

Would a Kroot make a good xenos gf?

>Take the Knot!

who here ready to purge the xenos?

Why the face-paint?

From which regiment is she?

>filename
What? Fucking fanart.

I believe that's modeled after the Xenonians from 3e IG codex. I think Warrior Woman of the Last Chancers was from that world as well.

What about a craftworld or exodite ranger?

Come and join Chaos! you want to murderfuck every hole you can find? SLAANESH! You want to live forever? NURGLE! You want all the knowledge in the universe and shoot lightning beams? TZEENTCH! You want to kill all those who would oppose you and prove your strength to everyone? KHORNE!

You want to appear behind all those fuckers on a baneblade? CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!

>tfw no marine scout vs eldar ranger smut
I wish I could write well.

>going apeshit over a bit of fluff in which an Eldar and a human talk like normal people.
As they should because ELDAR ARE NOT PEOPLE.
They are fucking aliens and they should never fucking talk like "normal people".

How the fuck do her hips work

Briefly thought I saw the word THOT written on her chest. Just the silly design.

I don't think GWs writing tries to portray them as aliens.

Most GW writing is utter shit. Though, to be fair, portraying anything alien is very hard for we are mere humans.
The Dark Eldar trilogy sorta gets close to the eldar mentality.

>portraying anything alien is very hard
That is true, and basically means that writers have to think if they can pull it off and refrain from writing them, or write them as little as possible, if they think that they have no idea how to convincingly write aliens. Though these are comissioned writers that do what GW tells them, and while they have some freedom, if GW wants a dialigue between an alien and a human GW will get it, doesn't matter how it reads or how it fits into the world.

That , and because space elf vibe sells better.

Although, I believe Xenology was an attempt to do justice with the "alieness" part.

If she eats enough examples of your ideal gf, yes.

To a Dark Eldar, Vanilla with a loving and open partner would probably be the weirdest shit she can think of

How can gullybutt be Alpharius when I am?