Demons are cute. Let's talk about and post your favorite demons, Veeky Forums

Demons are cute. Let's talk about and post your favorite demons, Veeky Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/785300/92caabd782/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is Lamashtu. She menaces pregnant women, kidnaps infants while they’re being breastfed, sucks their blood, and chews on their bones.

Her other hobbies include: Infesting rivers and lakes, killing crops and other plants, sucking the blood of men, creating sleep-disturbances, spreading diseases and illnesses, and bringing nightmares.

She is pretty cute.

What's going on in this thread?

I see albedo I post. That fucking simple.

Also what are demonic shock troops? Those are cool usually.

I want to purge that demon.

>What's going on in this thread?

You know what's going on in this thread.

More importantly though, what's ABOUT to be going on in this thread?

I like my demons to come in all shapes and sizes but more powerful ones can shapeshift to an extent.

it can't be helped

You should know, demon!

nah brah that's an angel

Step aside, Demon Beauty Queen coming through! Hey I said move it, before I jam a prinny up your ass!

I wish I could make her my bride.

Disgaea demons are my favorite demons, desu. I'd love to be a demon in that hell. Comfiest afterlife ever.

>demon?

I hope she's older than she looks.

Gonna need some sauce.

Season 2 FUCKING never.

hint: explosion

Of course user.

KonoSuba

hint: OVERPOWERIIINNNN'

Read the doujin. you really don't.

My niggas, the NISverse has my favourite demons.
Soul Nomad remake when

I have.
I do.

It's some pretty adorable demons, yeah. I just wish Etna had stayed closer to her initial US version.

"Don't confuse me with those low-grade thugs you fight, I'm on a whole other level~!"

vampire (sequel) > vampire > demon > kouhai

"Would you say that your level is HUGE?"

"My level is over 9999+, this being my 663rd reincarnation! Just three to go, and I'll have enough to win the ultimate prize from the Dark Council!"

it gets a bit silly

The body isn't shriveled enough.
If you are making an old hag, use Baba Yaga/Wicked Witch/Gruntilda etc. as your template.

I mean, the worst kind of body there is is when the lower body is smashable, but the head is a turn-off.
Either do the entire body being turn-off, or don't go for a hag demon in the first place.

>I mean, the worst kind of body there is is when the lower body is smashable, but the head is a turn-off.
I dunno, I think it can be played for unsettlingness.

>Albedo
Shit taste detected.

>I dunno, I think it can be played for unsettlingness.
Nah, mate. All it does is give me a confused boner (sometimes simply a boner).

And in general, for example, how much does the Silent Hill nurse truly frighten you, really? It doesn't, it just gives you a sense of urgency because it is something hostile that can't be reasoned with or disposed of.
If you want something truly unsettling, check out Shintaro Kago works or the manga called Homunculus.

But I digress. THIS is a proper hag.

Gentlemen of taste

Is that from that Mexican ccg? Is it any good?

yabalchoath is best demon queen

>Double Corrupt
Too lewd.

>Albedo
Once again confirming my theory that a girls quality can be measured by how many reaction images she can produce. The more varied her expressions, the better.

>Albedo
I guess. Bet we all know where it's at, don't we?

Succubi are the most fun.

>Is actually only an imp
>butt wings

Don't fall for it!

how have i never heard of this quality webcomic

The Japanese need to learn that attaching enormous boobs to a skeleton looks retarded

My favourite demons are semen demons.

Reminder that this the true form of Albedo

>True form looks like a feral ghoul mixed with Las Plagas mixed with a Licker
>Has every bad fetish
>Incompetent enough to get herself mind controlled by a World Item
>user wants us to believe she's somehow best girl
You must be joking.
Not bad...
Demon MILFs best MILFs.

I see you are unfamiliar with the varying body types of real human females.

I mean it's not confirmed in canon...
Just really heavily implied.

You telling me you wouldn't give this face a smooch?
so-bin's original design is infinitly better than the watered down manga/anime. Much alike all of the designs that were majorly changed for no clear reason I know of.
Anyway I'm not sure that being beaten by a reality rewriting object you don't know about or understand when you're blood drunk is really something that counts as a mark against her or anyone else.
Now Peroroncino's fetishes and the dumbass shit she was doing before being smacked down by the literally cheating item? No excusing that.

Whoops forgot the image.

shut the fuck up you lamprey

Best demon in that comic is obviously Princess Mamoru Moonshine Jagermeister Jack Jack Daniels Timothy Tim Bill Freddy Mercury Blueberry Luna, Esquire

But, Cio and Allison are cute together.

>Demons are cute
no
back to the lake of fire

Something about that demon's smirk makes me want to crack her skull with a 9 iron.

Shitty Gainax endings apparently.

but imps are pretty good, however the plane of shadow is completely different than Hell

But those re humans

>picture of Gruntilda
>the post doesn't rhyme

One job user

>how many ribs does a skeleton have
>like a hundred

Sometimes I forget what makes the comic such a chore to read, and look, your post has the three worst parts.

I don’t see the big deal of her having an unsexy true form

She’s a shapeshifter, it literally doesn’t matter.

I'd love their true forms too, anyways. Who wouldn't? Cuddle up with them and sleep in their arms while they're in monster/true form. Sounds comfy desu

I don't have very many demons.
I believe the original of this gif is someone starts licking and nipping her spade tail, which arouses her.

>Befriending or lusting daemons
Oh boy! I am gonna Deus vult so hard here, the heathens will flood Peter's gate to be judged!

This goes to show the issue with good and evil.

It’s unethical to kill a sentient being that hasn’t killed anyone, however both good and evil do it all the time making neither moral.

It’s d&d horseshoe theory

Lawful Good/Paladinfags are probably my least favorite kinds of people. If I was a regular adventurer in a group with one of them, I'd probably turn myself into a demon just to spite them.

Your lack of conviction disturbs me, user.

I don’t lack conviction, I am convicted in my belief that beings who don’t hurt people don’t deserve to be hurt.

i.e I don’t join the police in order to kill people

Are these the actual subtitles or some joke?

>everything's nicely censored
>except the manga in front of her
>oops

Rambling rant incoming.

Actual problem with objective morality isn't that it encourages unethica actions, but rather that it takes away the responsibility of choice from the person in question, which makes the concept of ethics null and void.
Ethics are all about decisions with fuzzy logic and extrapolated data. Introduce objectivity into the equation, and suddenly the whole subject of ethics ceases to exist.
Basically, a person that is good because it's the optimal way to exist isn't a Good person at all. In order to be Good, you have to be "tempted by the evil and not give in" AND "take responsibility for your choice". Take either of those factors away, and all the pretense of Goodness vanishes like a burst soap bubble.
Being good because it's the only way to exist has less (or none) inherent value than being good because of making a meaningful choice to do so.
That's why indoctrinated smitebots are less moral than people whose problems could be easily solved by giving into the temptation of evil, and yet they chose to be good.

You can't handle the smug!

>tfw I recognize the exact issues of both hentai magazines on her bed
Should I be worried?

Share the evidence with the rest of the class and we shall judge.

>Basically, a person that is good because it's the optimal way to exist isn't a Good person at all.
In games with alignments in their settings, that is never how it is, which is why the majority of those settings have neutral societies.
You are applying incredibly meta thought to something where your meta doesn't actually apply, mischaracterizing what it means to be "Good" (willing to sacrifice the self for the sake of others) AND applying the "Alignments are a straitjacket" meme when you think it helps your argument.

This is an actual Japanese female, user.

Yep, they're legit

>cont.

Can't remember what the open spread manga is called, but here's the first one.
exhentai.org/g/785300/92caabd782/

Here's the cover image for panda-impaired.

what did he end up getting?

The explosion girl, though that's like 10 volumes later.

>Look at tags
>devastatingly typical near vanilla schlock, not translated
>look at it
>....
You are a good chap, user.

The anthology magazines are never translated, you nig-nog.
Most of the things in that magazine were translated ages ago separately.

Image search gets me some 500+ pages anthology - c'mon, I'm not fapping through all of this, I got work tomorrow.

Best Demon around.