NOBODY SEKLL

nOBODY SEKLL

NOBODY SELL HANDS UP LET ME SEE THOSE HANDS

I SWEAR T O GO D Veeky Forums IF ANY OF YOU TOUCH YOUR COLD STORAGE I WILL FUCKING SHOOT U

YOU FUCKING SLUTS YOU THINK ONE 5% DIP AND U TRY AND DITCH ???? FUCKIGN CUNT

WEAK HGANDED CUNT KEEP THOSE HANDS UP

thATHS MY PASTA!!! THATS MY PASTA YOU CANT Eat that!!!!
BUT IM WITH U OP!!! i'LL SHOOT ANYONE WITH A NANO LEDGER AND THEN ILL SHOOT OP

DONT MAKE ME DO IT

WOAH eheh...wojaaak buddyyy we can talk this out. Just put the gun down. Youre scaring me man!

FIRST ONE OF YOU MOTHERFUCKERS TO SELL GETS SHOT IN THE FUCNKKDING FACE!!!!!!! I SWEAR TO GOID Veeky Forums DONT PUSH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

He bought BTC at 19000 with a credit card.

WHEN I DIE BURY ME WITH ALL MY CHAINLINK

I fucking love this board.

And a car title loan.

Ahhh my favorite thread on biz is back. Tip for noobs, if you see this thread, time to buy 100k

i haATE YOU!! I HATE YOU I HAT YOU I HATE YOu!!!

YOU MADE ME BUY THIS

ITS ATLL

YOUR

FAULT

>>>/reddit/

BUY WIUTH WHAT???

I HAVE NO MONEY LEFGT ITS ALL IN SHITCOINS AND ITS CRASHINNGGG

Too late I already plundered my cold storage at 17800. Sorry user.

*BANG BANG BANG BANG ABAGN*

I'm literally 1 day into crypto and BTC is crashing super hard.
It's like the wall street wolf movie.
Am I gonna be a billionaire soon?
I have some altcoins packed and waiting.

*dies violently with brain splattered to wall*

Thanks, just sold 200K

BUY BACK IN

O-ok, user. I put my buy order in at $7,200, s-see?

Hahahah! But user YOUR CRASHING WITH US

WE PROINTED MILLIONS OF TETHER YUESTERDAY AND WERE CRASHING???? ?SOME BODY CALL THE BOGDANOFFS THIS CANT BE HAPPENING!!! WE KEEP PROPPING UT IP BUT IT KEEPS GOING DOWN

NOOOOOOOOOOO

You came when the party just ended

sorry man i just sold
you should do the same
best to take a -10% loss and rebuy at -50%

SELL NOW WOJAK
BUY DA RIPPLE

I want all of your to start acting like responsible adults now. The stated purpose of capitalism is to benefit society as a whole. If you don't start doing that soon, people are going to stop taking capitalism seriously and then you will be forcibly parted with your interests. Capitalism is not a natural law, it is a system that the majority agrees to participate in because it creates values. If you keep spending your money on something that benefits absolutely no one, don't be surprised when a new system is thrust upon your head with the impact of a billion sledgehammers. You need to start making widgets that help people instead getting hypnotized by the latest and greatest fairy tale.

Kys commie

Everyone should do this, sold at 15k waiting to buy back at 11k which would hapoen in the next hours