Elric with Stormbringer just got sucked into the 40k universe

Elric with Stormbringer just got sucked into the 40k universe.
What happens?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7krC6SY5b1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he smokes a fat j with the corpse emperor

He dies

"Chaos" sorceror with daemon weapon?
Unknown Xenos race resembling Eldar/Dark Eldar?
Just a question of whether he ends up aligning with Malice or acting as an independent problem for all factions.

he suk on dez nuts

Suffering. For everyone, especially him.

So it stays the same?

Nah. Stormbringer winds up pretty happy.

>"Chaos" sorceror with daemon weapon?
Basically this.

Or a heretical Inquistor with said Demon Weapon.

He runs into Kuuga who just got sucked into the 40k universe and gets his shit kicked in.

He's a dark eldar wielding a demonic weapon and is a champion of the chaos gods.

Slaanesh eats him.

Stormbringer devours that entire universe and moves onto the next. Seriously, that thing is bad news all around. Nothing in 40k has a snowball's chance in Hell of stopping it if decides to stop screwing around with them (well, mostly stop screwing with Elric, but you get the point).

>Sword with a Chaos Daemon inside it
>Eating the gods of chaos

K

Stormbringer is *literally* a God-Killing, multiversal Demon-Blade destined to one day shatter the Cosmic Balance and bring about the total end of all things. It even outranks pic related in terms of threat to the entirety of the cosmos itself.

stormbringer and his ilk, when unleashed upon the world infact ate the souls of the chaos gods and the law gods as well, pretty much all the souls really, until he blew the horn of fate one last time, ending and starting a new age/cycle.

also it isn't a sword with a demon inside it, it is a demon that extrudes into this realm in that form.

So why doesn't it?

You know, that would sound fucking ridiculous if it were proposed in this day and age.
>an evil sword that sucks the souls out of its victims
>so strong it will eventually consume the entire multiverse cause it's just that powerful
>carried by a brooding nigh - immortal albino from a secret race of sorcerors who all served the forces of Chaos but now he feels bad about
>stop laughing I'm serious
Honestly it sounds like the weapon a teenager wrote for his OC donut steel Just goes to show there are very few bad ideas and many more bad executions.

What would happen if Shin Getter Robo got sucked into the 40k universe along with it's pilots?

Because it's sadistic and loves other watch people suffer too much to start the shitshow just yet. And it also has a set date for when it ends the multiverse, Fate is actively working against it in that regard. Doesn't really prevent it from eating a universe or two on the side in preparation for "The Main Course", though.

Elric first appeared in print in 1961. I guess it was fresher back then.

Sounds dumb.

When was the last time Elric made waves in popular culture (not nerd culture)?

>Because it's sadistic and loves other watch people suffer too much to start the shitshow just yet. And it also has a set date for when it ends the multiverse

So it probably wouldn't actually consume 40k, or do anything. Just keep Elric alive to suffer

I have a rule of thumb for crossovers I think a lot of people unofficially use anyways- home field sets the power levels.
So Stormbringer would probably be pretty damn strong, but not galaxy-eating strong until it headed back home.

>Just keep Elric alive to suffer
That's basically what it does already. It tortures him with the memories (and still-screaming souls writhing within it) of his dead loved ones, and practically taunts him every step of his journey for daring to think that he could "atone" for his crimes. And whenever he starts to bore it (or when whatever universe they're in bores it), it just waits for a bit before it goes full "I WAS ALWAYS EVILER THAN THOU!!!" Mode, and wipes everything out, so that it can "play" again.

40k universe is FUCKED.
Beyond the insane types of magic Elric has at his disposal and his fighting prowess, if Stormbringer decides to stop fucking around, it's over for not only the galaxy but the universe itself.

Elric was the first and it still holds up. It's not the series fault of people took watered down its ideas.
Also, unlike donut steeled, Elric is a likable protagonist.

>Elric is a likable protagonist.
One of the main criticisms against the series is precisely that Elric isn't a likeable protagonist, and Moorcock seems to agree, stating that he never intended Elric to be likeable in the least.

>One of the main criticisms against the series is precisely that Elric isn't a likeable protagonist,
Never heard that one. All the criticism i've heard was directed towards the actual prose.
I like Elric because he always wanted to do good but just kept fucking up due to one reason or another.
If not likable, he's definitely a compelling protagonist. A Byronic hero by any measurement.

wants to get some multiversteam achievement, probably

>now he feels bad about
About his beloved and trusting Yrkoo, don't think there's any more regrets White Wolf has.

Myshella. Zarozinia. Moonglum. Rakhir. A whole bunch of other people.

Incorrect. It only banished the three Chaps Lords. Can't kill them because they're effectively immortal and perpetual just like the Black Sword. Can absorb their energy though.

>Myshella
Didn't he 'survivor syndome' her away?
>Zarozinia
Who- right. I have a lot of books still ahead of me.

Also. 40k chaos gods don't have souls

Neither does Arioch and company. Elric could still curbstomp everything 40k would throw at him if Stormbringer isn't immediately dealt with. Lock it in some sort of limbo state.

Second Ether series is bizarre..

Hardly.

It doesn't even hit the high echelons.

>It doesn't even hit the high echelons.
You're serious? Stormbringer/The Black Sword is a threat to the multiverse. Under certain circumstances, it can even wipe entire realms of existence with a single swing.

Either it gets destroyed or consumes the entire galaxy.

That's Chaos. Capital C.

Blue Ouster Cult wrote a bitching song

youtube.com/watch?v=7krC6SY5b1A

so drachnyen?

also, that sword could be able to kill literally ANYTHING with one hit, and it would still be useless due to being stuck on some random world with no way to leave

It's got the ability to tear holes in the fabric of reality and hop to another world. Elric has the ability to travel though the moonbeam roads.

Problem is that if it ends up in a reality where law and order are completely fucked, it becomes a bog standard sword. Still deadly but not "Black Sword" deadly.
Most notably, Elric had to escape a dangerous situation and just flung himself randomly to a different reality.
Problem was, he ended up in a world where the end of time was occurring and Stormbringer went completely inert.

Also, mostly Drach'nyen.
Just think of it operating on a much MUCH larger scale.

>Problem is that if it ends up in a reality where law and order are completely fucked, it becomes a bog standard sword.

so its a demon weapon which is defeated by the warp? thats pretty ironic

>so its a demon weapon which is defeated by the warp? thats pretty ironic
Other way around. It's an entity that chooses to take the form of a sword. Law and Chaos via EC mythology operate differently than what Warhammer has turned into.
You don't want this fucking thing ANYWHERE near the Warp. Closer it gets to an entryway where it's allowed to become its multiversal archetype, then you best call down a bunch of Eternal Champions because you're beyond fucked.
Stick it in limbo or just any place where Law and Chaos have no influence.

this is some dumb fucking shit

sonichu levels are retardation

how do you type this crap out and not just get depressed?

It's no sillier than all of 40k. Just roll with it.

yes it is

You do NOT want Stormbringer anywhere *near* the Warp. The closer it gets to a place where Chaos has dominion, the more power it can begin to exert. With a direct access point other the Warp (such as oh say, the Eye of Terror), it would VERY quickly achieve its full multiversal power and destroy everything, with no chance of it being stopped whatsoever. Do remember that the Eternal Champion isn't Stormbringer's "wielder", so much as they are it's warden meant to keep the damn thing in check.

This thread brought a smile to my face.
Think i'll storytime Elric tomorrow.