An army of demonic monsters from another universe have started invading earth, feasting upon human beings

>an army of demonic monsters from another universe have started invading earth, feasting upon human beings
>humanity's greatest weapons, magic, and empires have failed to repel the invaders, and now humanity is on the verge of extinction, with only one remaining city holding out against the endless horde of monsters.
>the antagonist is a high priestess who is trying to perform a ritual that will transform all of the remaining humans into these demonic monsters
>she sees the annihilation of mankind inevitable in these circumstances, so her goal is to save the lives of the remaining human beings at the cost of their humanity
>however, the ritual will affect everybody, regardless of if they want it or not. additionally, our former species will have to go on extra-dimensional hunts as well, since the monsters need to devour the souls of intelligent, non-demonic species in order to stay alive.

Does your party stop her, Veeky Forums?

Yes

I stop them all

it's a shit idea in attack on titan and it's a shit idea here.

Rip and Tear

until it is done

Better to die a man than live on as something else.

Side with her. I don't want to die, and I'll go against my party if I have to.

We'd try and fail. I might commit suicide just before they succeed.

I spam forbiddance spell with my student.

Yep.

Fits perfectly with my setting, i dig it OP. Good stuff.

No, John. You ARE the Demon....

Dulce et decorum est pro hominem mori.

There are no humans in this party. Two of us are part-demon already, two of the other four are robots, and the last two are part-angel and part-rock.

So, maybe we stop her - or maybe she doesn't make herself known to us.

Join the priestess, use our new found power to search for someone strong enough to actually defeat these assholes, feasting on the souls of dickbags in our search for a power anime enough to doom guy these chucklefucks.

>OPERATOR
>ROTAREPO

10/10

The most moral thing to do is to let her do it. It saves people from being killed.

>Saves people
It doesn't save any people if they stop being people

They still have their memories, their souls, their free will. They can carry on the torch instead of letting the flame die.

Maybe, but I'm the demon that other demons have nightmares about.

Yes, but it makes those people in turn irremediably kill other people by the thousands, not to speak that it forces them to be evil to live.

It's like, there are few actions comparable in evil than doing that.

It's not evil when it's for survival.

I wouldn't be playing in your weebshit pathfinder campaign

It's not for survival when there are alternatives, and it's against survival when the action itself would condemn humanity civilizations across the universe.

Those civilizations are already condemned. There's nothing wrong with saving your own hide. The alternative is watching every bit of human civilization vanish into dust, betraying every single one of your ancestors.

We don't know that. The fact that one civilization fell so utterly does not prove than every other civilization will follow suit.

>would condemn humanity civilizations across the universe.
According to OP, theres only one city left.

> MAPИHИЭЛЬ
Archangel Mariniel /10

> MAPИHEИЛЪ
slffx

>Implying that the goal of the demon invasion is to destroy humanity
>Not understanding the real goal of the enemy of the soul
Only one who can wipe humanity out from the earth completly and absolutely is humanity Stop her.

>Does your party stop her, Veeky Forums?

We would try. Even if we fail, my inclination is to find another option:

>an army of demonic monsters from another universe have started invading earth

If we know travel between universes is possible, perhaps it is possible to run. _Someone_ must have been working on this.

Only one city on Earth.

It is true that we don't have any indication that humanity exists in any other universes, but we can reasonably assume that intelligent life of some kind does.

Right so she has a high octane ritual that can transform mankind into something else?
Fiddle around with it a little and either go for angels, or will-less golems depending on what works.
Angels so we can fight back and become the bulwark for the rest of existence against these cunts.
Or if that isn't an option and they are muh eternal unstoppable force, mindless golems that are nigh on unbreakable, rebuild and never need to rest so we can spend the rest of eternity with both middle fingers raised to these shit heads, even if we're unaware of it, hunting them through reality and grinding them under our marbled heels.

I will not see my species or myself become a monster, but I am totally down to sacrifice myself and my entire species to manually shit in the mouth of those that were going to destroy us anyway.

>all these people condemning humanity to nonexistence in desperation if living out their doomguy/HFY fantasizes
I'm guessing you don't get to go to the afterlife if your soul is eaten/destroyed. Better to live on as a monster than to not exist at all.

>Turning humanity into cunt necrons just to fuck over our destroyers.
I'm with this guy. If we're going to go down we might as well go down in history as a spiteful bunch of chucklefucks.

Yeah