How do femininity...

How do femininity, prejudices and gender roles apply to monstruous and demonic races and half-human half/quarter-monsters hybrids? How different would their behaivour be compared to their male counterparts?

Other urls found in this thread:

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/8546647/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nair#Marriage_system
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuer_people#Culture
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Depends on the setting.
I don't really think demons should have genders.

If humans can breed with non-humans, then their offspring will likely be very similar to humans though.

However the fuck you want. They are not human at all, in case with demons they might as well be called something else instead of "female"

I believe user is trying to ask about people's personal settings

vagina dentata.

Can I please get a (You) from everyone who misses the days when Veeky Forums didn't constantly have multiple bait threads about social and identity politics?

Considering to what degree identity politics dominate the contemporary landscape, I'm afraid at least a significant minority of these threads aren't bait.

Nah, I think he's just trying to start trouble.

I want to fuck a skeleton with a tight hip bone (female). It not gay if they are dead.
Male counterpart in my magical realm? No such thing. Dangerous thing are treated as dangerous no matter what.

(You)

What bait? This sounds more like "how do you play as a female monster" than gener politics.

The old bait threads were so much better
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/8546647/

You wouldn't be wrong.

You are wrong.

You're right.

They don't. Worrying about such temporary labels is a mortal concept they find tragic, and hilarious at the same time.

>someone wants to discuss a fundamental part of humanoid society? Got to be them evil sjws!
baka

In any case, there are several interesting real world societies that one can draw inspiration from, for example the polyandric Nairs en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nair#Marriage_system or the 'ghost marriages' of the Nuer en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuer_people#Culture

I also have this interesting concept of elven gendered roles saved.

In my setting I have some curiosities, for example the wendigo-like 'True Humans' (who are not descended from homunculi but rather humans who read Zerzan and Kaczynski one too many times and decided the problem was abstract thought). Functionally ageless, the notably larger males live a solitary existence until they get a chance to join up with a 'Hunt' of females. After a few decades, maybe even up to a century, of patriarch status the females kill and devour him, after which they start looking for a new male to their his place.

That's a different kind of shitpost.
One I am personally quite the fan off, but wish that it would remain segregated somewhere the hell else

If you're a male oni and you have a single horn, all the other oni will assume you're gay.

It's official. Politics and SJW and Gender crap threads are officially more Veeky Forums than Elf Slave Wat Do threads.

Congratulations, you fucking assholes have succeeded in ruining the board.

Oh, is this a "guy who left reddit when r/incels was shut down insults Veeky Forums regulars" thread?

>incels
What the heck is this? Is the internet coming up with its own bullshit terms again? God, and I used to think forced memes were the worst, though I guess this is the same thing.

How do victorian manners apply to edo period japanese court members?
If you're so deep in the SJW rabbit hole that you can't fathom that all that shit is immaginary and depends on the culture you're not fit for creative roles.

Who's bigger and stronger of the two genders? thats the one in charge.

No, it's a "this has nothing to do with traditional games and you fuckers ruined Veeky Forums" statement.

Involuntary celibate.

Yeah, he's claiming that he gets sex, while on Veeky Forums.

A redditor who came here to spout conspiracy theories about SJWs has no ground to accuse the locals of ruining Veeky Forums.

Which monster? Depending on the variety males and females might be on much more equal ground, particularly because females may be larger due to a species quirk. I always imagined ogres and giants having reduced sexual dimorphism and consequently women being a lot less demure.

Ironically demons probably wouldn't have gods of child sacrifice as they would not have overpopulation problems that caused people to kill infants because they could not support them and to create religions that justified such barbaric practises.

Given all the rape and uncertainty of fatherhood societies would probably be matrilineal and matriarchal.

But user, many societies left their kids to die. It's only the phoenician and jewish (both semitic) religions that made a big thing of it afaik

it's been years since that's the case.
i fucked off when we had the
>red mana is sexist because woman there and red os emotional

I was also thinking of mesoamerican human sacrifice.

You are right that a god of infant sacrifice isn't the only way of dealing with the problem but I was talking about what not doing this would exclude and not what doing this would cause. Some other possible consequences are:

1. Young children are seen as soulless (also helps with dealing with plague or stillbirth.)
2. Child sacrifices are seen as going directly back to heaven.
3. The practise of child sacrifice that everybody did was used to slander enemies in particular.
4. The practise is projected onto monsters.

(You)

>someone wants to discuss a fundamental part of humanoid society? Got to be them evil sjws!
Nah, OP engaged in false-flagging using "liberal" words, but since these threads are a daily occurrence now, most of the board regulars have caught on that he's just hoping for a /pol/ thread on Veeky Forums.

God, I miss them.
I would literally take flarefag back over this.

user, you have no right to claim you are a local.
You're using memes straight outta /pol/ and /r9k/.

I for one believe in gender equality, even in monsters

Asking about a demon's (or angel's) gender is a completely nonsensical question, since they don't reproduce sexually. It's like asking what sound the color blue makes, it just doesn't apply.

They might adopt sexual characteristics, but they're means to an end. Destructive beings might favor muscles, long limbs and other intimidating features, or they might have a small, slender build that's ideal for assassination. They could have either chosen this form themselves, or had it assigned to them by someone higher up on the (un)holy food chain. Other times the sexual characteristics have a distinct purpose, like in the case of a succubus or incubus, but at the end of the day they're not fucking for the sake of reproduction.

Cambrians are created solely to be tools, usually of war. There aren't many who can claim a Cambrian ancestor, and even then it always turns out to be a part of some larger, more sinister (but not always successful) plan.

Monsters are a completely different kettle of fish. Depending on what you're talking about, it might be a shapeshifter that generally doesn't doesn't have a concept of a fuck to give about gender or just giant cat sexuality on the giant cat with snake tails.

Humainoid monsters are pretty human in their behavior, but they might have variations based on reproductive and social dynamics. Lots of sexual dimorphism favors males in agency and females in inherit value to their society, little sexual dimorphism means that no one really gives a fuck and even if there are cultural traditions, females have more freedom and higher social expectations placed on them other than "pop out offspring." It's literally just the r/K selection model.

Human societies still haven't caught on that this all basically means nothing, elves invest so heavily into reproduction that male disposability isn't typical and wrap back around to egalitarianism, goblins make a few litters a year and adventurers burn through them, etc.

Literally depends on the setting.

i miss storytime, Veeky Forums

so much