HODL and don't get shilled by wallstreet

South Korea buying up Ripple trying to get cheap BTC ETH and so on. dont fall for it.

Bam O.:
Do you know what people are buying Ripple with?

USD? No. Eth and BTC.

Do you know who holds most of the ripple in this world? Who's selling it? Banks.

What we're witnessing is the reversing of the massive wealth transfer.

The banks KNOW that they can't kill Eth and BTC, now they need to get as much of it as possible. They don't want to pay full price.

Their plan?
Develop XRP, Hold most of it.. artificially manipulate the price by bidding it up, $2, $3...
When retards think it will keep going $4, $5... they are trading precious LIMITED decentralised Ethereum and BTC... for a shitcoin that can be printed on a whim.

In the end the banks will win. They will end up holding most of the Ethereum and BTC.. You will end up holding most of the XRP..

and that's when Macafee's prophecy will occur. BTC will head to 1M, Eth to $500k per coin... and you'll be holding Ripple, basically pegged to the USD valued from $0.5 to $1.50 per coin.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@rusty_lightning/the-three-economic-eras-of-bitcoin-d43bf0cf058a
ripple.com/xrp/buy-xrp/-
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I bouight in at 2.45 man. I got my sell order there, I promise to get out and never come back if it can get there again.

how are these rednecks posting these fud threads if they're living off-grid lmao

Scary but could be true...

Fuck you nerd. I'm getting rich.

I bought a fuckload at $1.36. If it hits $3 I'll bust all over these walls.

LOL hey OP you moron, Vitalik himself said ETH was never designed to be a store of value yet you say it's worth $500k a coin? If anything ETH is way overpriced and XRP is underpriced.

NoRips are really getting pathetic.

Ripple 101
----------

-The supply is fixed. There's no inflation.

-The current transaction cost for a standard transaction is just 0.00001 XRP.

-The transaction cost is not paid to any party: the XRP is irrevocably destroyed.

-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7, and can scale to handle the same throughput as Visa.

-Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches, only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. This makes their incentives 100% aligned with XRP holders. Ripple Labs is always working on creating new partnerships (e.g., Amex, Santander, ..) and expanding XRP's marketshare.

-Ripple doesn't use proof-of-work anywhere which requires inflation and/or outrageous fees (as in Bitcoin)

-Ripple is more decentralized than Bitcoin. With Bitcoin, you have no choice but to trust whoever purchased the most hashing power (currently it's a chinese company called Bitmain). With Ripple, you can run your own validator and setup your own trusted validators list. 10s of non related reputable public and private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., MIT, Microsoft, ..etc), many more keep joining.

-The software is open-source (Stellar was a fork of Ripple).

Ripple is a fidget spinner

>Because 40 people on a anime panty sniffing board not buying ripple will be enough to topple the whole system

holy sit you guys really are delusional

>Don't like technology
>Don't use it
>Faggot calls me delusional

It doesn't make me think. Fuck you.

>yfw cripple actually pays english speakers to shill their centralized kikecoin they pinky promise not to print more of.

Actually, Bitcoin's cap will be removed, not XRP's. Do you think I'm kidding? Blockstream and other influential people in the space think this is highly likely:
medium.com/@rusty_lightning/the-three-economic-eras-of-bitcoin-d43bf0cf058a

PoW requires fees or miner rewards or both. Miners rewards are halved every certain number of blocks, if they are not enough, fees skyrocket.

and Bitcoin Cash is not any better, they HAVE NO CHOICE but to increase inflation and remove the 21 cap because their pitch is low fees.

Miners don't work for free, you either pay them (fees), or everyone pays them (through inflation) or both.

PoW is a broken garbage.

now let's see what happens if Ripple Labs decide to create more XRP:

1- XRP's price would collapse immediately
2- Their main source of revenue would be gone.
3- Their reputation, the most important thing you need in this business, would be irrevocably destroyed. No one, not users nor banks would trust you them again
4- they would be into oblivion by the institutional buyers who bought directly from them under the fixed supply assumption:
ripple.com/xrp/buy-xrp/-
5- they would need to convince ALL validators which are very reputable(like MIT, Microsoft, ..etc) to go along with the scam.

Cool story, marty sheckleberg. Bitcoin is doomed obsolete tech, but I'd rather have that then (((central bankers))) ruling over the money supply once again.

Keep being poor, Veeky Forums

Go shave yourself you hairy creature...

wow you gave all your crypto to the bankers....

tell me ripple price in 1 year, have 3500 of these fuckers

Been holding since it hit $0.40. Pretty much permanently erect these days.

t. soon to be irrelevant miner