Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1878: Such a Lust for Editions

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2QU-Kf7ZIYI
youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thanks for the horcrux answer.

Here's one thing, man. Mang. m80. Broham.

The thread will say "Yes" to literally anything and everything, even if you're asking them "hey guys, can I offer a genital-smashing for 50 CP?"

Get your own ass in gear and look at how something would fit into your jump before anything else.

Do we have any other perks/items like Divine Vessel (Dies Irae), Barbadium Body (GoH), and Glittering Gold (Nier Automata)?

Whew. For a moment there, I almost thought I was on Veeky Forums.

Hyper Armor from Majikoi?

Well while I'm avoiding doing this anthro paper answer me this question anons.
What's your spectrum gonna be?

What kind of combos can we build around a genital-smashing? Power from pain perks are obvious but anyone got something more flash?

>DBZ Cell Perfect Form
>Perfect
youtube.com/watch?v=2QU-Kf7ZIYI

Autistic

Personal Shield from NES Pack, Killing General Slaughtering Soldiers from Coiling Dragon, Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig from Fate/ Servant Supplement. Assuming you're looking for "must be this tall to ride" effects.

>Fear is the best power for Saturday Morning Cartoon Villainy
>But it's yellow and looks stupid

Out of curiosity, who in Worm would be the absolute worst character to ship with Taylor? to Bar to beat is Emma Barnes.

Maybe if you slap it enough it will change colors for you?

Now I agree with you that yellow is usually objectively the worst color, but Yellow Lanterns actually look pretty nifty.

Yellow really is a horrible color, it only looks good if its halfway towards orange.

I went Violet in Green Lantern TAS, so probably Blue. Hope and Love are my favoured emotions.

They all suck except for Green, but I don't like Green Lanterns.

Sophia Hess or Nilbog

An Amy who attains the ability to tell if an action is the right thing to do due to a second trigger.

Being a saiyan and using genital smash ad infinitum for zenkais?

Both of these are acceptable answers but I was asking what spectrum/core will you create. One scenario in the GL comics jump will allow you to either become a torchbearer for your corps/create a new corps. Another will allow you to be a new life entity for your own Spectrum. So what will you create?

Yellow + Violet = Yandere Lantern.

If I get Green I can have Mardi Gras colours!

>Emma Barnes
That's actually a pretty low bar, I could easily see shippers putting them together.
>Two girls, so you've got the yuri audience
>Old friends
>Bullying, so they actually have meaningful interactions to build off of

Someone like Taylor, who's been bullied and could easily be spun as that cute kind of broken by a sufficiently delusional shipper, actually works well with pretty much everyone if you're a decent writer.

Piggot

Alexandria?

Maybe wait a little bit for it to turn Red?

Sinestro and the other Yellow Lanterns do look decent, I admit, but the colour of their constructs is just not pleasant to look at. Which I guess is the point, fear and all, but still.

This is true.

Reminder that Shaggy once became a yellow lantern. He presumably abandoned the ring once he achieved ultra instinct.

Nah, he just subsumed it.

in the halo covenant jump when we buy the human data item is that just current human halo or all including ancient halo humans

>when you jump SMT just for the Demi-Fiend's cool ass tattoos and a Pixie waifu

Sorry carefully managed power level, I fail you every time.

Bakuda

Which Shaggy, Shaggy Verde or Shaggy Rojo?

Green, because Geoff Johns is a hack and should never have been allowed to work on Green Lantern. Everything he added to the setting is awful.

Violet is already the Yandere Lantern on its own, no need for Yellow.

Hi /co/

I know Val doesn't usually do OC companions, but now I kind of want the Super jump to offer a surprisingly powerful warrior who is often stoned and helps solves mysteries in his free time.

None. Because I'm not a broken individual who can only feel one emotion at a time.

So why does NuBee seem so intent on sacrificing the spirit of a jump's setting for no real reason?

>what spectrum/core will you create.
I thought about maybe creating the grey lantern corps, but realized that doing so would involve effort, so I stopped trying.

Not how that works.

Actually, I don't go to that board. Do they hate Geoff Johns, too? Maybe I should start going, then.

Is what I've been lead to believe, comrade.

No, if you can buy them with cp thats negative effort. You are making an all powerful being do the work for you.

The apathy involved could power your lanturn for years.

Just tattle to his girlfriend. She'll change it sooner or later.

What are some good "overcome differences in powerlevels and broken abilities with pure skill" perks? Not cheating perks or perks for fighting dirty, just being really good.

God I need this. I need this so much.

Maybe if we ask nicely?

Such would be ideal, yes. Sadly it's a scenario and not something purchasable, and thus is inherently unaccomplishable, because you'd need to give a fuck to complete a scenario, and giving a fuck in anathema to grey energies.

Amy. Because I'm sick of that ship. It makes no sense. Even if Taylor was interested in girls, their personalities do not work together, at all.

Why not just companion Shaggy himself and import him into Dragon Ball?

Could you foist it off on a companion?

Son. Shippers do not care about personalities working together.

All ships are garbage.

Amen

Oooooooh. To be honest, my answer wouldn't change. I'll probably become the Torchbearer of Hope? I might just double up and go Love again. TWO RINGS OF LOVE.

This has potential. The real difficulty would then be getting off your ass long enough to actually order your companion to do it.

Oh, a corps of our own? Well, in that case, I'd make one revolving around the desire to cause mischief and chaos! Not sure about a color though.

Nah just like leave a sticky note on the warehouse door

Polkadots.

Jump # 254 Kingdom Hearts
Starting location: Agrabah
Race: Human
Background: local hero
Perks:
*Tema Del Jumper (0)
*Jrpg Style (0)
*Magical Potential (0)
*Hit it (0)
*the best defense (0)
*Our Hearts are connected (100, Discount)
*My friends are my power (200, Discount)
*Limit break (300, Discount)
*Rememberence (600)
Companions
*Trinity (0)
*My friends by my side (300)
Drawbacks:
*Grinding Loot (+ 200)
*Plot Bound (+ 300)

(So I watched a 20 minute explination of the plot of Kingdom hearts and now feel like I know less than nothing)

So I preface this by saying. I am a genius with an intellect beyond the imagination of most. Most of the time I did not know what in the hell was going on. Usually it was enough just to hit the bad guys.
Things started simple enough I made friends with Sora and some Disney characters. My companions and I helped them go around from world to world to protect the keyholes to protect Kingdom hearts but then things got more complicated and more complicated, apparently the evil guy were were fighting wasn’t really evil but had some other guys heart in him, and that other guy had generated a nobody and a heartless.

We got trapped in a castle and had our minds messed with at one points and forgot almost everything, then Sora got stored away while some girl fixed his memories. However some of Sora’s memories turned in to another girl who was with the heartless and things were complicated… and then there was time travel.

After a while I just went with it. It boiled down to just protect one of the three kingdom hearts from whoever was trying to get at it.

Not actually possible without cheating.

You absolute madman.

Much as I can't understand it, I do want to include something for all the shaggy stuff.

Oh. Then I'm going to make the Anti-Emotion Corps, representing the canceling wavelengths for all the colors of the spectrum except green, which causes the stupid OC fanfiction Lanterns to cease to exist. Though strictly speaking I guess it would actually cause them to all turn into White and Black Lanterns, if we're going with the metaphor of electromagnetic wave interference, which is actually worse since I hate those two Lantern Corps most of all. So, uh, fuck. I don't know, then.

Also, you'll still be able to get your book loli, if you like, from DYN Freaks.

Maybe this bit from Katanagatari is something like what you're looking for?

Too Cool For Screen Time- 600
So….so cool. You’ve heard it many times before, the dying words of your foes being powerless
exclamations of how amazing and awesome you are. It’s no wonder given that everything you do,
even down to the way you speak, is imbued with an effortless, timeless sense of coolness. Why are
you that cool? Because you’re the perfect swordsman. Literally the perfect swordsman. Every swing
is perfect in arc, accuracy, speed, power, heft and more. An ultra-thin blade of fragile glass becomes
every bit as lethal and sturdy in your hands as if it was made from the strongest of steel. When it
comes to the sword, you cannot lose in skill. The only way for another swordsman to beat you would
be through being just faster or stronger or having special powers, though given your skill each would
need to be quite intense to beat you. If it’s just a contest of sword skill, you’d always win. If you
wish, you can choose another type of weapon, though you’d have to be some sort of barbarian to
not choose the sword.

/co/ hates everything except waifus, they are bigger waifufags than /jc/ & /a/ and a hateboner as strong as /v/

That would be pretty useful in 40k actually.

Damn now I want to make a corps build around the ideal of just Mankind.

Maybe Pride? The emotional wavelength of Pride with the color Gold.

Luvifer, Gilgamesh, whats her face from kill la kill, who else?

>Nikamoth now posts his jump WIPs only on Spacebattles and not thread

youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

And the IRC and Discord.

Pretty much anywhere that shitposters are afraid of going to because they'd lose their protective veil of anonymity, really.

The God Emperor? I mean, let's face it, guy had a pretty huge ego, even if his intentions were (mostly) good, and he sure did love gold.

There are nicer ways to ask to see my wips.

Some ideas: an OC Shaggy companion. A drawback where you have to fight Shaggy Fusion Blanco Completado or something like that. A scenario where you have to take normal Shaggy from the cartoons and train him to be able to participate in and hold his own in the tournament.

Will there be an option for a loyal big tiddy Nyarlathotep companion?

Yeah he would be pretty good. Damn we would never get anything done unless someone insulted the gilding on our dining hall.

May we see your WIPs, please?

There's nothing to understand, it's just memes.
The only reason it's funny is because there's so much content that "lore" is starting to develop.

>There are nicer ways to ask to see my "wips".
FTFY.

>mfw you faggots have actually gotten me to consider doing this shit

I fucking hate all of you.

Torn between a companion option or a drawback for now.

As for big tiddy Nya, sadly no. Nya in DYN never takes on that form, though you can probably talk them into it if you do get them as a companion.

Ok what is this Demi-Fiend and why do I see it mentioned so much?

So is this like a Demonbane prequel or what?

No you didn't. It's "WIPs". The first three letters are an acronym, you have to capitalize them. Silly user.

So I get that green shirt shaggy is like base mode shaggy, and red shirt shaggy is from ghoul school and reluctant werewolf where he becomes a super shaggy 4, but what is blue shaggy from? And how did he fuse his transformations like that? Is he like a frost demon?

He's the protagonist of SMT3. When he shows up as a cameo boss in later games, the standard enemy music from his game plays, because all the other protags are random encounter tier in his eyes.

It's the exact opposite actually. It's the very latest in the Demonbane series chronology, set as a sequel to Nitroplus Blasterz which is a sequel to a non existent game which is a sequel to Kishin Hishou, the last main DB game.

> Companion Shaggy
> Import him through a hundred different jumps
> Shaggy eventually becomes so ridiculously strong that he is no longer cowardly
> But he still eats more than a Saiyan and acts like a perpetual stoner
I would praise the user that writefagged this transformation.

Sure! Here's the Touken Ranbu wip. I was gonna post it in the thread when I deemed it jumpable (Like I do with most jumps, I only post jumpable wips to the thread.) but if someone wants to see it, sure.

It's not jumpable and a lot of the details need elaboration but here it is.

Shaggy Rojo is also a Pride Trooper, that's an important detail.

Shaggy Azul is from Mask of the Blue Falcon, he doesn't have as much stuff going for him as the other two.

The summary makes me think it is a Otome game.

>eventually becomes so ridiculously strong that he is no longer cowardly
Dumb, he's no longer Shaggy if he loses that trait.

>set as a sequel
Oh, so Nyarly will even know what form I'm referring to when I companion them. Nifty. Presuming they're offered as a companion, that is.

The Demi-Fiend is the protagonist of SMT3 and he's famously one of the most powerful protagonists in video game history. He destroyed billions of universes during one ending and got into a fist fight with the Great Will where it's implied that he either won or stalemated. He shows up later as one of the single most difficult optional bosses in history during another SMT during which the random encounter music from Nocturne plays. Because that's what your party is to him. Even if you beat him it's a hollow victory; what you fought was simply a pale shadow and it's extremely obvious that he wasn't even trying since he was using low to mid tier demons and never used his more bullshit attacks.

Cool, thanks.

There was a movie with ghost dinosaurs where Shaggy is hypnotized to remove his fear. Apparently Fearless Shaggy becomes an unholy badass that races motorcycles off of canon walls and fights bikers, well.

The Demi-Fiend is the protagonist of Shin Megami Tensei III. He's a human, infused with power through a demonic symbiote grafted into his brain by Lucifer. As a result, he's incredibly powerful (he's the super-secret bonus boss in some other SMT games, and he will absolutely wipe the floor with anything but an optimized party while using a sub-optimal build of his own), but more importantly to the plot he's also the arbiter of the world's fate. While he's incapable of creating a new path for the universe to be reborn as during the Conception that comes after the apocalypse, he has final say in choosing between the paths created by others. He has a lot of metaphysical weight to his decisions, enough so that he can even decide to not let the universe be reborn, destroy the cycle of death and rebirth, and march on Heaven with an army of demons to fight God. We don't see how that fight actually goes, that ending just follows up to him assembling his army, but the fact that he's considered to at least have the potential to defeat God gives him a lot of credit in the fandom.

It's explicitly a genderswapped Kantai Collection made by the same company with the same mechanics but instead of ship girls it's sword boys.

Make of that what you will.

Canyon* walls