AND...HERE...WE...GO

This was just posted on BTC Talk. I knew someone was accumulating for a reason.
/THE RETURN/
GTFO IN HERE BOYS
>Guy who paid the 2 BTC fee on coinexchange.io checking in. I was in a whale group and reached out to the original dev to offer support in the beginning and we helped the original dev during the early phases, but at the point he had never released his identity to me (or anyone?). About 3 months ago, after quite a bit of radio silence, I was contacted again, and a little more information was revealed to me. It turns out the original dev is in a sensitive line of work. Our whale group that I am associated with have decided to start accumulating, rebrand and start marketing in 2018. Also, apparently theres plans for Milo to run for a political office or chaired university position in one of 3 countries. (not that it matters, but it could be a happy coincidence.)

>We are expecting 4-5 cents a coin once this thing blows up, just figure i'd give everyone a heads up. Our whale group didn't pay 3 btc for the luls, there's value here. We are sort of like a P/E group for abandoned coins.

Holy shit it's back lads!!

Literally who?

>gay white nationalist troll coin

I made a nice chunk of change off the first milo pump, IN for the second milo pump

fuck me. still have a bunch of airdropped in a wallet.

newfag

A jewish faggot who for some reason appeals to edgy teens

/our guy/ then. Nice!

>Milo
>white nationalist

They gotta do this for Trumpcoin too

Milo threads were some of the comfiest threads in Biz history. I think I still have like 40k lying around. Let's roll

finally a coin for all the pol faggots incels

Made 5k off this last time (with btc appreciation, turned into like 20k) can we get another 5k out of this? why not

hes a closet white nationalist, that buzzfeed article exposed him undeniably.

>buzzfeed
doesnt matter who did it, the evidence presented was objectively undeniable .

DELET THIS OP!!
why does one faggots always leak the crypto onion to normies? Like seriously wtf?

Festering cancer.

Lol yobit already starting to drum up some action. Trollbox talking about milo. that was fast

Nice Engrish, Pajeet.

anyway to speed up my wallet sync time? it's going like 10 blocks an hour. wat do? I have like 20k milo I'm this old thing. I'll give 1k if anyone knows

He fucks niggers, dude.

IT'S BACK

thanks just bought 100k

Jews aren't white.

Milocoin was my first biz shit coin, ahh the memories. Was like losing my virginity to a model, made 500% on my first crypto.

How do you buy this fucker?

IT'S MOONING ON YOBIT WTF

Don't buy, huge premine and top 10 holders have the vast majority of it trying to dump on you

Is it safe to post milo memea again?

Do IT DADDY

Wouldn't be a classic milo thread without the bizqueen who bought trumpcoin at 50 cents, LOL

guys i didn't keep my private key and my computer died

fuckin love this coin/meme

Get this nigger-fucking degenerate off my board.

>tfw 100,000 blocks behind
reeee it's ton a moon without me

tfw only made 2k off milo last pump ;_;

Best place to buy? Missed this last time.

I'M PICKLE RICK
DDDDD

Wallet DL?

Nice vpns fags

Get this pol shit off my board

more like faggotcoin

it was here before you faggot

Whale here. We are going to pump the fuck out of this in Feb in tandem with the Chinese DOGE pump. Thank me later.

way too early for these threads. Let these normies pay full price, biz doesn't deserve early tips anymore

Jesus christ..just name it PnDcoin and call it a day

My wife's son and I saw Milo Yiannopoulos at a grocery store near Rutgers university yesterday.
I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for specifics on his stance on free speech, Islam and BBC.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken back, and all I could say was “Fact Checki...” but he kept cutting me off and going “MiloCoin! MiloCoin! MiloCoin”

and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle with Gavin McInnes as I walked off.

When I came to EBT for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen bottles of hair bleach in his hands without paying.

The trans at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.”
At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bottles and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me.

I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bottle and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Easiest money I ever made was this coin

FUN
REP
BTFO

LOL WTF?

>gay race mixing degenerate jewish faggot coin
ftfy

ive been on Veeky Forums since before chanology.

White nationalist shits get off my board.

>my board
>missing making easy money because of feelings
go fuck yourself.
most of us got the coins for free.