DAG is the new blockchain

And XRB is the Messiah.
>No fees
>Instant transactions
>No chink miner cartel dependence
>Decentralized unlike ripple
>Energy efficient
>Incoming quantum resistance
>Constantly working and updating dev who's autism and professionalism rivals Vitamin
>market cap is 1/100th of XRP despite being better in every way
>In top 20 on and off despite only being on shit exchanges
>Kucoin next week, other exchange next month
>Most whales already sold off at $17, but dumps getting bought up time and again from investor confidence

So, are you on board for the phophecized megamoon of 2018?

Other urls found in this thread:

raiblocks.net/media/RaiBlocks_Whitepaper__English.pdf
reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7l5add/raiblocks_ama_summary/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't like it.
two billion mcap for a coin that's only traded on one shitty exchange?
Nah it's manipulated as fuck and only gonna leave a ton of bagholders.

this

and what about when it gets to another exchange? nice FUD

bitgrail lists bitcoin cash as BCC which is completely wrong... how I missed out on 200k

> i don't like it
are you a fucking child, use real argument like a man.
see you soon with this hits kucoin and binance

The fact that it got to 2B on a shit exchange is what makes it impressive

>DECENTRALIZED

No faggot, the dev even did an ama and said it's centralized. It's a glorified spreadsheet, why do you think it's so fast?

Couldn't agree with you more. Already bought 250. Considering buying more. The tech makes so much sense

This. I was gonna hop in XRB at ~3-4euros but now? Not going to happen.

I have 20% of my portfolio in this and it is resilient to FUD so far

lots of people trying to get in cheaper

I double dare you to show me that
read the whitepaper faggot
raiblocks.net/media/RaiBlocks_Whitepaper__English.pdf

Not really. Wash trading is allowed in this market and if the exchange is in bed with the developer they can just trade back and forth to pump the price up

Hmmmm white paper or the dev saying it’s an excel sheet. I wonder who I’ll believe. Dude. There is only one wallet it’s a spreadsheet. It’s probably xrbshit.excel

DAG will have some applications but it won't replace blockchain. It doesn't solve the Byzantine Generals' Problem.

show me where the dev is saying it's an excel, would love to join you guys in your beliefs
kek

reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7l5add/raiblocks_ama_summary/

Basically network has no use so the dev is running all the nodes himself, that's why it's so fast. Iota was fast too before people started using it. If network got use it would be fucked

Do you really think one part time dev made something better than the fucking huge iota team filled with phds? This is meme tech

dag supporters act like transaction speed is the only thing that matters lol. blockchain projects are getting faster and faster, just like early computers/cell phones, and can do a lot more than just move bits around like raiblocks. this shit is a fad. it will not replace blockchain except maybe in niche use cases like IOT

>DAG wont make blockchain obsolete
you DESERVE do stay poor

I'm disappointed pajeet, was expecting some solid argument kek
I'm running a node, every wallet is a node, do you even know what the fuck are you talking about ?
jeez

>Opens quantum computer in 2021
Heh.... Nothing personnel kid$

does it do smart contracts?

XRB is already outdone by sky... Look it up guys, this tip will change your life.

DUMBASS I FOUND OUT ABOUT XRB AFTER IOTA MOONED AND IT WAS 60C AND I THOUGHT THAT WAS MOON TOO I LATER BOUGHT IN AFTER THE $4 DIP AT $3 GET IN NOW BITCH THIS IS THE NEW BITCOIN

THIS IS SOME SHIT SOMEONE WHO READ ABOUT HASHGRAPH WOULD SAY THEY DONT HAVE A COIN SO FUCK THEM

Show proof or drink bleach nigger

All that matters is that entries in the ledger cannot be forged. After that it's privacy, speed and storing other cool shit (contacts, assets) in the ledger. DAG has more potential here if it can protect the ledger.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Soyota fanboys are still at it with this FUD, eh? This shit is beyond hilarious.

Where can I buy DAG?

So salty IDIOTAs

ever heard of POS? POW is the past, only shitcoins like btc are still doing that. all next-gen blockchain projects are POS and even older ones like ETH are transitioning... plus, if quantum computing becomes a reality crypto currency prices will be the least of your worries. it has the potential to destroy all of modern society if put in the wrong hands

no. just p2p exchange of value like those old btc/ltc shitcoins but faster *yawn*

soyota claims they can do smart contracts but since there are no smart contracts they wont be able to do anything significant. nothing near what ethereum, icon, cardano will be doing

Bitgrail and soon kucoin

Wtf bitgrail is so fucking horrriblw and I can’t find DAG on there cmon u cunts

ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID OR WHAT
ITS CALLED RAIBLOCKS $XRB

Why the fuck is this shit not going down?? Fucking hell 14$+

you might be the stupidest person on the planet
fucking pajeetykin