What you ran, were trying to do, players did. GM EDITION

Template? I'm not cropping all that shit in paint, nigga, especially since you made some picture cover the borders

Player-perspective variant.

I love my group.

Bumping

Holy shit are you need?

Literally last session my players causes a massive forest fire and it was some of the best rp they've done.

>Holy shit are you need?

Do you mean "Holy shit are you me?"?

Apparently my campaign can't just start without one giant fire, and a complete destruction of any sort of plans for the campaign, but i guess that's fine?

The party they made was too awesome to actually run with the bullshit vampire politics I planned

This looks interesting

Best. TPK. Ever.
Well, not technically a TPK, because one got away, but the number of named characters that survived could be listed on a hand.

Thought I attached pic.
It went so far off the rails I had to call in a backup campaign plot and then they obliterated it.

Well, to elaborate - tried to run a campaign centering around a web of old secrets, dead poets and Parisian catacombs. Ended up with an amnesiac gangrel elder, a nazi collaborant turned vampire and a ghoul assassin. Just letting them go full murderhobo was darkly hilarious.

phoneposting was a mistake

Why does she wear a mask?

He's Commorragh's reckoning. Here to end the borrowed time they've all been living on.

did the party spiral into insanity violent while retaining strong loyalty to eachother and teamwork?

The first Hotline Miami.

Where there was apparently a grounded plot behind the scenes, but the players ignored it in favour of embracing an honestly quite unnecessary need to murder everyone in their path.

So they went Jacket instead of Biker.

>FF4
>PS4
Three things:
First, you have good taste.
Second, you have good players.
Thirdly...David, is that you?

With me in the role of Richard, yes.

They murdered some 9-5ers who had stayed late to work on a project and eat Chinese food in a board room!

They killed woman with a car bomb, just to blow a hole in the nearby wall, using the murder to cover the break in!