I think there's a resurgence of anti-Semitism because at this point in time Bitcoin has not yet learned how to be...

I think there's a resurgence of anti-Semitism because at this point in time Bitcoin has not yet learned how to be centralized, and I think we’re gonna be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Bitcoin is not going to be the decentralized currency that it once was in the last years. Jews are going to be at the center of that. It’s a huge transformation for Bitcoin to make. It is now going into a centralized mode, and Jews will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role, and without that transformation, Bitcoin will not survive.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xuKn_TF5ALs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you want to keep BTC and so on decentralized THEN STOP FUCKING BUYING XRP (JEWCOIN)

Lmao

You reminded me of this song, so good
youtu.be/xuKn_TF5ALs

(((They)))'re gonna kill decentralized currency aren't they?

The Jew cries out losses as he steals your gains

They will surely try.

>431
Fuck this is too good to have so few views. Babs is a feature!

Etherdelta is already buying BZC for 5x ICO price faggots.

Why must jews always meddle?

They are trying to usurp it as their own. Coins like XRP are faux-crypto, owned by banks and designed with IRS backdoors.

A lot of this is divide and conquer, they see the strongest cryptos as the biggest threat.

holy shit. fuck off to /pol already faggot
y'all don't have a clue how economy works and all you do is scream jeeeeeeeew aaaaaaaaaaa
GTFO losers

>resurgence
it never ended. it never went away. it never will.

Veeky Forums is a Nazi board

>12 unique ID's ITT

How are you going to pretend that only OP has a distaste for jews when he's merely just quoting one?

Do you even know where you are?

>currency centralization
>a Jewish thing

Jews weren't even allowed to work in top financial firms at the time that monetary centralization along the Bretton Woods system became a thing. Not that I expect facts to matter to a bunch of people who are big enough losers to become actual goddamn Nazis.

Court Jews my dude. They thirst for financial control because they were denied any for centuries.

I can't say I blame them, but that doesn't mean I'm going to pretend that banks aren't largely full of Jew-only nepotism.

>Jews weren't allowed to work at Lehman Brothers, Goldman Sachs, Kuhn Loeb, Salomon Brothers
kek

Veeky Forums is a free market white nationalist board

Nazis and commies hate crypto

Strange how he hasn't done the only reasonable thing to do after getting exposed to the truth about the jews which is killing himself.

yeah jews don't work in finance you guys trust me don't bother looking into it i already did

>denied financial control for centuries?
mein negger you need a history lesson. Jews have been expelled from nearly every country (pic related) that they have ever inhabited due to their unceasing greed and desire to control financial systems, and more recently, control of education and entertainment. I do blame them, and I will be free of them.

If I earn a milion dollars, half of it goes to Palestinian state.

I was looking the other day at the charts for KIN and was thinking about getting some, then I saw some message about a stream from Tel Aviv, read some update where the dude spent like 3 paragraphs talking about life in Israel and then I looked at the social media of the people in charge and it was like reading some pol greentext.

and it will end up in ((their)) pockets anyway. Every single dollar does, eventually...

Get em in the oven