** WARNING, JOHN MCAFEE EXPOSED. TRUTH PAID SHILL **

** WARNING, JOHN MCAFEE EXPOSED. TRUTH PAID SHILL **

AVOID SETHER.IO - EVIDENCE PROVIDED

VERGE XVG WAS BLACKMAILED INTO PAYING JOHN. VERGE TEAM DID NOT PAY JOHN MCAFEE SO HE STARTED TO FUD IT.

It was all true, first that nigger Marquis Trill and then John, it was all a coordinated attack to bring down Verge, but they did not succeed. They made it stronger.

STAY STRONG VERGE!

twitter.com/XVGWhale/status/947163696656154625

May you die soon, fucking John.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/crypto_sarah9/status/946411680732459010
engadget.com/2017/07/06/mcafee-intel-lawsuit-settlement/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't get it, what stake does John has in this? He has tons of money and a pretty good reputation. I can't see him ruining it like this for some quick money.

Are you fucking retarded?

He lied very clearly on social media about his posts and Instagram.

He is dirt poor, has nothing to live for. He loves power and is a fucking maniac that even got away with murder.

>pretty good reputation

Nah I don't buy it honestly, there's more going on. John seems like an easy target after the twitter hack. He is an advisor for multiple companies and has his own blockchain startup atm which is being funded by VC's I don't but it that he's now ruining his rep over some bribe, which doesn't really sound like him in the first place.

Stfu, atleast be decent before you counter argue. This is just immature. He's dirt poor? Did you ever even see the mansion he lives in? The arsenal of weapons? His team of bodyguards? I don't think those bodyguards would stick around if he couldn't pay them.

Yeah I suppose its not the best, atleast from what I hear. But he's a frequent speaker on News Channels and has good business ties so I suppose its alright.

Crypto is full of sociopaths who are looking for an easy target.

dump verge, watch it fail, then buy back in cheap and watch it remoon when they release wraith

thats where im at and im a resident verge shill.

twitter.com/crypto_sarah9/status/946411680732459010

Obvious that he is a liar.

How can people be this stupid? Really. i am amazed. Millions of years of evolution and people can't even spot something as obvious as this.

Kill yourself.

Lmfao u realize he wants to buy cheap verge bags right? WHY WOULD ANYONE FUD

>How can people be this stupid?

Geez.. I don't know... you're probably aren't the brightest yourself still lurking on this board.

>millions of years
Lol if people came from monkeys, then why are there still monkeys you dumb motherfucker. Are these the retarded monkeys?? They haven’t quite turned into people just yet....

I never trusted mcaffee but holy shit what a greedy asshole.

he's rich but he lost a large chunk of his networth a decade ago.

Nobody is that dumb to write this kind of shit in DMs. Isn't he some kind of security expert ?

He is not an expert - an expert liar, if any.

He lied about having an Instagram, while his Twitter and YouTube channel linked to it. It had all the private photos and Verge content.

These were later deleted on the 'not his instagram' page, aswell.

Oh and he got hacked during that time.

Right.

Right..

lol the guy is a literal murderer

what's his name again?

he pays them in succoins

Let the Verge FOMO commence.

last dip in progress.
>dip
what ever faggots

>tweet
rip whale