McAfee blackmailed the dev and XVGwhale to crash their coin if they didn't pay. Holy shit

McAfee blackmailed the dev and XVGwhale to crash their coin if they didn't pay. Holy shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

ar15.com/forums/general/The-OFFICIAL-24-7-VERGE-STELLAR-RIPPLE-DOGE-THREAD-THE-OFFICIAL-CRYPTO-OF-ARFCOM-W-Charts/5-2061749/&page=155
twitter.com/crypto_sarah9/status/946411680732459010
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've never seen texts get broken up like that. e.g.

He neve
r wanted

Is this standard?

It looks that way when you send from a shitty old flip phone or burner phone to a smartphone

Law fags is this enough to be considered blackmail or extortion ?

this legit?

Yep.

>vv drama

lmao mcaffee doesnt give a FUCK

Wow.. So they were right after all.

Just put my 10 BTC back in Verge. This was all well orchestrated FUD in order to bring the price down. What an absolute cunt.

Nothing can stop Verge 1$ now

He's been the one dumping the price. This has to be extortion I hear tyrone loves belly tats.

Yes and no. Yes because he said that he is going to shit on coin if they won't pay and no because he praised the coin before they paid.
They may have a case though, but I doubt they are going to go for it. It would be cheaper and easier to destroy his reputation by just telling people about it.

fucking 65 year old computer fart playing mobster

gotta say hes doing pretty well

How legit is this XVG whale?
Obviously he has extreme bias in wanting verge to pump, so what's stopping him from making up some bullshit?

Too much drugs...and the end result is that. It's kind of pathetic desu
I mean the guy is destroying himself.

He praised it when they were buddy buddy they gave him some and he pumped it. Got mad because he didn't get more xvg then said if you don't pay me 1 million dollars in eth I'm going to dump the price and FUD.

a fucking dogecoin fork

Verge is pure shit anyway

LOL a 68 btc buy wall on verge showed up now, it's like all the FUD is having a reverse effect

Yes, keep waiting for Wraith good goy.

And that's the problem. It's he said he said situation.
If they don't have anything more solid then it's a say so, which doesn't make anything clearer.
I believe it because this isn't the only source, and it isn't just crypto related shit, that I heard.
I'm not surprised even a little bit.
The guy is an addict and he is sick.

It's not a dogecoin fork it was just named dogecoin dark.

tomorrow. believe it or not :^)

ur gonna be the one whos crying

Well what else is there to do after marrying the way he did?

negative publicity is still publicity

Compared to Mcafee I'll take the pajama prophet all day.

why would you name it like this in the firstplace
jesus christ

This basically proves that Verge is and has been the strongest coin on the market after having survived such extreme FUD.

if you were around at that time you'd understand. not easy to explain which is why what is going to happen will confuse many. grab on to something.

mcafee is a true pirate in this crypto wild wild west

this. guy's brain is probably fried as fuck

>ask for a shill from well known person
>when they ask for money refuse to pay them a blame them for tanking the price, which they got up in the first place
like pottery

This. I also don't under why McAfee wouldn't just start fudding upon their refusal to pay instead of writing out his whole evil plan in detail and confessing other shit he's done like the villain in every superhero movie right before getting caught.

>(that have given me millions to support them)

No. Hangout with someone you believe to be a crypto guru, give them some coins they pump it then threaten to crash it if you don't pay. Big difference. It would be like when aant went on Joe Rogan and after Joe said pay me a million dollars or I'll crash your life savings. Mcafee and whale were buddies and Mcafee got greedy.

>blatantly fabricate shit
>"it's real, person will say it's fake"
there's no counter to this

>shitcoiner problems

really makes me think. if it were real and they had evidence, they just should go to the police. blackmail/extortion is literally a crime

Lol there's no way McAfee writes like a faggot like that.

McAfee didn't even fud the fucking thing, all he said was that it's not realistic to expect 15 bucks when its already done like a million percent.

Surely if wraith is actually coming and it works, the tech will speak for itself and pump it with or without McAfee? I really don't understand what XVG whale is even trying to do, unless it is just one last scam pump

Of course, he was ""hacked"" again!

He actually does.

Oh right, because an unconfirmed text message screenshot that cannot ever be faked said so.

Fuck off with your bags.

>the guy is destroying himself
it was over when he married the fat nigger

Verge is horseshit. You bet your ass I'm asking for all your money before i ruin my reputation over it

thinking even harder, we should help the verge devs and report it ourselves

The balls on him. If mcaffe has him killed what has this world come to

so is insider trading, am i rite? assuming mcafee owned verge and pumped it

What about- he married what he married because his brain is died?
Hey I rhymed kek

This is standard for fagdroid users.

Kel
You are new, right?
No. Mc does not own Verge. Fags own Verge and fags refused to pay as much as he asked them to pay. So he FUDed them.

$1, I don't think so. $0.40 is a good target though.

link to actual tweet or an archive

OR GTFO

Like mcafee doesn't know difference between lose and loose, fuck off pajeet

Im with mccafee on this shit. They offered him fucking 20k and that guys been promoting them in almost every interview.

actual tweet was just removed by xvgwhale

how convenient
and let me guess, nobody got an archive link?

you know what that makes this?
bullshit fake news, until proven otherwise

Great time to buy. When there is despair in the air.

He actually fucking deleted it I swear on me mum
This is looking sketchier by the minute for verge

ah, fuck, just minutes ago. I saw it and was going to archive.

>bullshit fake news, until proven otherwise
everything about this shit coin is fake, fake news and bullshit. Nothing every gets proven otherwise.

we are talking about getting the police involved you dumb fucking retard. if mcafee owned verge prior and pumped it, then he broke the law? or i am at a misunderstanding of the laws on insider trading

I saw XVGWhale's tweet user. I guess you might not believe me. The content might be bulshit, who knows.

If you want a good privacy coin that's going to 3-10x soon it's XSPEC. Look up tht eprice history over the last month. It's going to go to $10 very soon (from $2.50). Screen cap this.

Because it's a bitcoin fork just like DOGE with fast transactions just like DOGE and low sat value just like DOGE but with the purpose of being a privacy coin hence the dark thingy. The market is retarded because nobody gave shit about Dogecoin dark but when they rebranded to Verge suddenly is worth 40 times more. It's basically Bitcoin with Tor. Privacy my ass. Go Monero of you want a private coin

when will anons learn to ARCHIVE before capturing juicy screenshots? this is 101 shit.

I actually don't doubt OP's pic, but without proof it's useless.

no surprise, shitcoin gets pumped thanks to him, and now without that artificial support shitcoin goes back down to nothing

literally nothing has changed, only now we have proof mcaffe is a fucking amateur

I can confirm it too. Didn't archive it though. Dogecoin dark and mentally ill McAfee doesn't interest me that much.

Thing is I don't give a shit about XVG, I'm just here for the lulz. But will do.

I haven't found any XVG FUD in McAfee's Twitter, though

The whole thing looks like a bunch of made up shit

Why post straight up lies?

You realize there is an actual video of someone showing their Smartphone in their home menu, opening the twitter app, navigating to McAfee's page, clicking on the message icon, and showing last message saying that XVG will hit $15 soon?

If that is true, you're implying those aren't in what basis?

people linked it here and it looks like a copy is still up here, too.

ar15.com/forums/general/The-OFFICIAL-24-7-VERGE-STELLAR-RIPPLE-DOGE-THREAD-THE-OFFICIAL-CRYPTO-OF-ARFCOM-W-Charts/5-2061749/&page=155

it's not an archive but it's further evidence

Literally in the top 10 tweets.

I don't think insider trading is illegal in crypto yet. It's still unregulated.

And yeah, the tweet did get deleted. The reason McAfee hasn't responded yet is that he contacted his lawyer immediately, and his lawyer advised him to stay off twitter for the time being while they work something out behind the scenes. I guess negotiations are going somewhere because XVGwhale removed his tweet

That's not FUD, though

It is to retarded Vergies

Show the vid.

Oh wait it's deleted.

Blackmail...meh?
Extortion...meh?
Insider trading? - in this market fully legal, or rather fully non punishable by law.
There is a misunderstanding.
I think you wrote that Mc owned Verge, as in was an owner of Verge at some point. And he never was.
He was asked by the owners of Verge for a promotion( or not). He delivered and then threatened (or not) that if they don't pay him X amount he will speak up against them.
If what they have is real then it's a shit case to make. Maybe they have more, maybe they don't.
Either way SEC doesn't apply because of lack of regulations. Civil or criminal? I don't know.
Apparently now they are " talking ", because the accusing tweet disappeared.
Verge is...well a shit coin in my opinion. They have nothing to show for their " product " so I'm not that interested desu

That really reeks of complete bullshit.. We don't even know if there was any contact between them, let alone blackmailing, maybe the "whale" is just craving for attention like Craig "Satoshi" Wright

This is the best I can do in terms of archive, the tweet still appears, but I can't see the images or open the tweet since he deleted those.

yeah saw that too lol

well the whale did post pictures with mcafee a few days before the pump

How about he did what they say he did. He lawyered up and now they are scared because, even though it may be true, it's still a private conversation.

>shooting a sniper rifle with a silencer
RIP in peace

hes a literal psychopath and people still listen to this faggot
HE DOESNT FUCKING CARE ABOUT ANYTHING
he will do anything that he will benefit from and doesnt care for any collateral damage
FFS people thats exactly what psychopaths do
they play the normies like a fucking fiddle

McAfee shitted on BTC and RIPPLE

If you don't understand that this is real, you are in denial and/or have reached a new paradigm of stupidity.

He was WITH HIM a few weeks ago. He knows him, talked with him, even on a personal level.

He is exposing him now cause he is a liar.

Can your brain honestly not comprehend this?

twitter.com/crypto_sarah9/status/946411680732459010

You got a rope or should I get it for you?

When?

Just because it was written in a fucking tweet doesn't make it instantly real.. Don't get me wrong, the crypto world is full of impersonators, attention whores and straight up liers. Besides, how do we know if McAfee is behind his fake accounts?

Maybe the guy's just craving for attention, who knows

>it's plausible so it must be true
Literal retard.

The tweet was real, we just don't know if the content was. XVGWhale has tweeted about deleting it and about having great memories of being at McAfee's house and that he thinks he's in a dark spot right now and hopes he gets better.

SMS has a fixed character limit - carriers will usually accept a single message of up to 900-odd characters, but split it into chunks of 160 characters. As the message is from an Android phone, it doesn't use iMessage which avoids this limitation.

It's gentle fud.

This. When did this fucking start? i see it all over the fucking internet now, i don't remember seeing people miss spell lose so much 3 years prior. How did this spread so quick? was the internet infiltrated by pajeets over the last 3 years who cant spell

I actually don't care that much desu
I think Mc is fucked in the head from other sources so I find it all easy to believe that he did what they claim that he did.
I'm not into Verge at all so it all just interests me because Mc is the visible person on the shit type of business in cryptos.
I know that market is manipulated AF and I want to know how and by whom.
It's a stupid thing to think that I will ever really know, but I'm trying to stay in the loop cause I like my shit in the green.
The entire crypto market is so small that it's easily manipulated by rich. Very easy and comparably cheap- so you have to know what's up, no matter how vague to stay ahead of this game, till, hopefully this market grows at least 10 times.

"I am moving to other currencies that have given me millions to support them" - am I really supposed to believe that this quote is genuine? Because if you have millions to promote your cryptocurrency, you can promote it WAY more effectively than just getting a couple of tweets from some old fart for the sake of a quick pump.. It makes totally zero sense, there's no rationale in this bullshit, so far I'm inclined to believe that the whole thing is a straight-up lie and Craig Write-style attention whoring

Now that that's done, this is insider trading right?

typical christcuck shit eating degenerate

>was the internet infiltrated by pajeets over the last 3 years who cant spell
nigger where the fuck have you been? brazil came online at like 2012 and shit up every single f2p game in existence, and pajeets all got smartphones in 2015 now they're gonna be a superpooer by 2020

the shitskins are coming online and fucking everything up. they have shit in their names like alternating capital letters and stupid symbols because they don't know that got old in 2005. so expect to see repeats of dumbfuckery as more shitholes join the world wide designated shitting street

FAKE

>I think Mc is fucked in the head from other sources so I find it all easy to believe that he did what they claim that he did.
Maybe, but in this case McAfee's own explanation looks more genuine that what I read in that junkie whale's removed tweet

>The entire crypto market is so small that it's easily manipulated by rich
Sometimes to get dumped on by the other rich