What the fuck does XRP DO?! In a BTC like cryptocoin the token is the currency itself, but what does XRP tokens do...

What the fuck does XRP DO?! In a BTC like cryptocoin the token is the currency itself, but what does XRP tokens do? They were just issued out of thin air and sold in crypto markets despite them having nothing inherent to them that makes them a crypto. BTC-like cryptos have value because they aren't controlled by any central authority (and if the code changes fundamentally you fork it). If people don't understand that thie economy is doomed.

>Roastieposter

saged.

Cripple will kill decentralized, private crypto after they take #1 and bribe the loyal ZOG to implement regs.

It's literally worthless. Its like a stock in a company that doesn't actually give you anything. Any banks that use ripple's system will not be using $XRP, they will use their own internal token... Why the fuck would they use xrp?

>not understanding what decentralized means

XRP does absolutely nothing but act as a unit of exchange on the ripple network. It has no other value, and if you aren't a bank you won't be using it for transactions anyways

> Its like a stock in a company that doesn't actually give you anything.
You stole my words. It's as if (((them))) control the crypto sphere.

>Why the fuck would they use xrp
uh, gee maybe for cross-border payments...

It's a Jew coin. Jews can literally make the price whatever they want.

>BTC-like cryptos have value because they aren't controlled by any central authority

desu they are controlled by a bunch of autistic miners, which are the ones so butthurt over ripple taking over.

XRP = JEWCOIN

centralised, closedsource coin that is owned by banksters.

FUCK XRP!

If they want to accept a cryptocoin for their network they could get paid in dogecoin for all it matters, why did they have to issue a token for it?! And if they wanted a token for it they could have just issued a trillion trillion of them using 2 lines of codes and sell them.

They are controlled by a BUNCH of autistic miners if the coin is ASIC proof.

Yet here i am, making money

Veeky Forums doesn't understand how cryptos work, normies have ruined it.

It doesn't fucking do anything, why do you think everyone that is not a normie newfag HATE it so much?

It is worthless.
It is not stock in Ripple company
It is not needed for the network to function and has no utility in that way
It does not generate income or dividends
It is not a currency
It is not even mineable or decentralized

It's just something smart people print in order to sell to stupid people who willingly give fiat or btc/eth for it. It is the bankers way of fighting back and taking control

exactly, when there are serious discussions bout how Ripple is the future or better than btc and eth because some bullshit like
>hurr durr faster, less fees, banker approved
that is the time I stop caring about crypto
that is my sign to start thinking about the exit strategy

normies fucking ruin everything

>It is worthless.
So is BTC and 99% of alts

>It is not stock in Ripple company
So is BTC and 99% of alts

>It is not needed for the network to function and has no utility in that way
BTC is not even linked to any network as it is absolutely useless for anything

>It does not generate income or dividends
It does for me

>It is not a currency
Its as much a currency as any other crypto

>It is not even mineable
Why do you care?

>or decentralized
Neither is BTC or most mineable coins that are controlled by a few oligarchies of autistic miners

>why do you think everyone that is not a normie newfag HATE it so much?

Mostly miners and people following the hivemind

kys brainlet ripple shill.

>Its as much a currency as any other crypto
You're a troll but I'll reply anyway: Ripple could issue another 10E19 XMR tokens the second they'll choose from. If you don't understand the difference between that and BTC then you're one of (((them))).

Holy shit you are stupid, let me guess you got in like 1 week ago and ripple was the first thing you bought

Fuck you normie, go back to plebbit or facebook where you belong
You literally don't even understand what crypto is about. I don't even know how to respond to your claims because you will be too stupid to understand my response

>BTC is not even linked to any network as it is absolutely useless for anything
fucking idiot, btc is an immutable decentralized censorship-resistant cryptocurrency i.e everything that Ripple is not.
>hurr durr bitcoin is bad tech and unusable
no it is not. The only problems btc has for the moment are political, not technical

51% attack on bitcoin chinese miners is totally feasible, making your argument shit.

Sure, totally feasible.
At a small fee of $4,516,737,422
and $8,072,566 per day in electricity.

That assumes $0.05 per KW so there's that too.