I TOLD YOU SO !!!! ::: HAHAHAH WEAKHANDED FAGGOTS !

hahahah

You said BTC will crash, you cried like babies that everybody will lose.

LOL WHO IS THE LOSER NOW?

You sold low and only can buy in high. HAHAH

OP:
> I
> TOLD
> YOU

L O L

K, thx.

Denial.

muahahahahaha

I TOLD YOU SO

I TOLD YOU SO!

ZOOM

O
U
T

YES BROTHER

CASHIES BTFO!!!!
RIPPLEJEWS BTFO!!!!!
ETHFAGS BTFO!!!!!!

YES!!! CANT WAIT TO POST AT /R/BITCOIN THAT I HODL!!!

No need to do that LOL price is going up :)

GTFO redditfag

24 hours left before the big tax exodus.
Tick, tock ...

That was last week.

No effect. Even if you can cashout all BTC before 01.01.2018 (you can't), they will get you if you cheated. :) That's why you use monero between your trades.

Bitcoin cash will kill this grandpa coin. Enjoy your """"moon""""

MY SHORTS WTF

The more money you put into that rotting pig's corpse known as Bitcoin, the more volatile and unstable the markets become as so many better cryptos are still pegged to this bloated, malfunctioning POS.

>use monero between your trades
you... you know you're losing money that way right
you know that regardless of whatever you do, when you try to cash out into fiat, there will be records of that
>the absolute state

go king go

Oh you retard.
Use monero to stay anonymous if you bought on a KYC exchange.
Cash out offshore.

It won't crash to zero, but it will crash lower if it keeps playing with the 12000 resistance line. If it break outs over 14000 i'll buy back

Its the only useful thing I learned on biz op. when the pink wojaks come its time to buy. Already bought 3 times at lowest btc point because of this :)

looks bullish using 1m candles but the 1hr chart still shows a clear downtrend, so until that changes we are still going down

>Use monero to stay anonymous if you bought on a KYC exchange.
>Cash out offshore.
please re-read what you just wrote and realize that you look really fucking dumb. How did you buy into Monero? What are you using to buy into shitcoins (surely not Monero)? When you cash out offshore, what are you cashing out from and into?

>mfw Monero fags really think that they can avoid taxes by "cashing out" to Monero in between trades
>IRS audits you because your assets magically increase as if the money appeared out of no where
Yeah, good luck maintaining all your profits without it passing through some kind of financial institution that secretly doesn't keep any records of this shit. Say hello to Jamal and Tyrone for me