BBEG falls in love with a party member

>BBEG falls in love with a party member
Has it ever happened in a game before, Veeky Forums? What was the story and how did it end?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yXfMTvpFdr4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kind of? My character turned her into a loli and mindbroke her into being a loving meido. Psions are fun, yo.

No, but had a henchman of the BBEG fall for one of the other players. She was conflicted and played both sides, giving information on the other
We resolved the situation by having the player give her a ring as a symbol of their love - except it was rigged with magic to blow up on one of any number of key phrases, ie 'tell me', 'information' etc

Next time we saw the BBEG he was missing an arm and most of his face

that sounds cute, story time?

Not much of a story. The usual struggle through the stronghold with the party, a few heroic NPC deaths and one PC sacrifices themselves (but not really). We boop the crazy slut with a macguffin stick and then everyone is too goody two-shoes to kill her (understandable as she'd been a rather reasonable BBEG and hadn't actually put anyone in direct harm through her own actions, she just wanted to shake things up and had poor choice of lieutenants).

Anyway while bard, paladin, and monk were hemming and hawwing about what to do with her since no one really wanted to kill her (rattling down a list of prisons then discounting them for being too much of tortuous hellholes), I used one dickery-free wish to give her super perfect loli form and then made with the mind melting until she was a good loyal and loving servant.

That's fucked up. You killed the henchman

...Uh...

>Playing Exalted
>Played a Zenith who managed to capture the affections of The Lover Clad in Raiment of Tears
>For those unfamiliar with Exalted, The Lover is an extremely powerful, extremely nihilistic ghost that burnt out on mortal -and- supernatural pleasure, who now drives mortals to suicide by making them experience similar burnout
>Example of her personality: In canon she once infiltrated a temple of monks who were keeping a village alive during a mass epidemic via a ritual that required abstinence. She infiltrated said temple, seduced every one of them, broke their abstinence so the village fell to disease, then killed them all, turned them into ghosts, cut off their limbs, and drove them into a lust-fueled frenzy so she could laugh at them trying awkwardly to fuck each other without any limbs
>Ended with a murder/suicide, where they both killed each other but it was willingly on my character's side.

Yup, it's happened to me. Was fun from an OOC perspective, would not recommend from an IC perspective.

Never did it, but I do like the idea of a powerful female BBEG trying to 'claim' one of the PCs as her 'property'. It'd be too close to my magical realm so it's better to put that idea on the shelf indefinitely.

I want to play in that magical realm

Does it count if the player was the evil one, and went out of their way to romance a do-gooder?

Pretty sure in one of my games the BBEG will end up being my wife cursed.

>OOC know an item is probably very necromantic and very bad
>IC only know it will PROBABLY grant some death cheat
>Character’s only motive is to find his wife
>OOC know at least 2 PCs and probably the dm are gonna try to kill her
It’ll be the 2nd lich he’s made.

In another I got the “Ear Stud of Sexy Magic” so now we need to find a belt of gender swap to cause some real mayhem.

My character's ex-lover is now a high ranking figure in the enemy ranks. She was "ordained" into a "veiled priestess" (read: kidnapped and forcibly transformed into a medusa) for the villainous empire, which also seems to have destroyed her memories to a great extent.

We've had one run in against her and she and some others managed to escape. But, she left behind an old token of his love: a simple braided hemp bracelet my Paladin made for her while undertaking the final month of trials to pass before being admitted into the Holy Guard.
Neither I nor my PC are totally certain if it was left as a message, as if to say "I'm still in here, please save me," or as some final rejection of her identity from before she was 'changed'. But the Paladin wears it all the same.

Yeah that was the idea
I think the mage just had a thing against two-timing women

>BBEGfag is spamming shitty BBEG threads

Ugh.

>shitty troll spams ughs
shgu

>you will never get to redeem the most terrifying and vicious overlord with a kiss
Never had it happen in a campaign, and it isn't gonna happen in real life. Sucks desu.

I played in a game where the plot twist near the end was that everything bad that happened was due in large part to one of my character's past incarnations getting an eldritch abomination pregnant and her being too autistic to deal with it.

They eventually made up after several tens of thousands of years of the abomination glassing most of the galaxy (mostly with him not present), sinking Brazil into the Atlantic, and turning Africa into a deathworld with roaming old testament angels.

Yeah, two times. The evil queen begrudgingly came to love the fated hero kid, a bit weird since he was literally a kid. It ended with them stranded together in a realm of evil darkness, with some implication that maybe a mutual love might develop. The other time the rogue kept infiltrating the evil warlord's camps or fortifications or wherever he was, and kept taunting, teasing and tempting him. It seemed like an exploitative relationship and none of us could imagine it working for a myriad of reasons (like a big motivator for the warlord was the murder of his wife and child) but in the end the rogue's heart of gold won him over and she went from on-off fucktoy depending on when she broke in, to respected concubine and finally beloved wife.

>The evil queen begrudgingly came to love the fated hero kid, a bit weird since he was literally a kid
Old enough to bleed, old enough to breed should go both ways.
>Inb4 men don't bleed
Then think up an equivalent rhyme, nigga. I'm not gonna do all the work for you.

Happened in reverse; NPC in support of the party was in love with a PC. He spurned her and she went on to become a lieutenant of the BBEG, and was plotting to kill him and take his power so she could murder the PC and everyone he knew and cared about.

And no, this isn't a "lulz wimmenz is irrational amirite?" story. She and he were both followers of a god of battle, glory, revenge, strength, and rage. So she naturally flew off the handle and the god of murder and slaughter got his meathooks into her.

Balls drop, ready to rock?

Either way it was still weird. Could never be sure if the DM was getting her rocks off with it, since it came of as a realistically gradual and complicated development of character for the queen.

At least it lead to a cool sort of sequel game about them later.

Why would that happen? In fact, I've always made it a point that the BBEG is having a lot of sex. I mean, if you're the villain, it's not HARD to get laid.

Hell, one thing I never really understood is the idea that someone who's turned evil can be redeemed. I mean, there was one sexy but evil Blackguard we were up against, and the DM pointed out that she wasn't about to give everything up for true love. The first thing she did after she got corrupted was an orgy with cultists. How could any one man possibly be worth that?

A little bit forced but I can get behind it.

Being evil doesn't mean you can't fall in love.

I mean, that's about as close as you can get for boys, to a girl's period and sign that they can reproduce.

Yeah, but you're assuming that most villains don't already have paramours or fuckbuddies. Far from it. If you're evil, you get laid a lot.

>If you're evil, you get laid a lot.

Depends on the setting.

You're the one assuming that it has to do with sex. Sure the purpose of the thread is love, so that sets aside the tons of reasons evil can be redeemed for reasons other than love, but you can love someone for more reasons than just how good they can screw. People, characters, are often enough driven by more than just what evokes pleasure between their legs.

If you're a man, it applies in any setting with some verisimilitude. The Dark Triad is a thing, and if I'm not mistaken there's even some medical/scientific term for the phenomenon of death row inmates getting loads of marriage proposals. Female attraction to men can and should be defined in terms of a desire to tame/overcome something dangerous and manipulate it to fulfill their own needs. This is also why women love drama so much, while men just want stability.

The best way to get laid is to either get rich or do horrible things and get away with it. Guess what? The average BBEG does both. There's no reason why he shouldn't be swimming in pussy. Hell, want a real world example? Nazi's slayed pussy wherever they went, because the local women easily forgot that their husbands were tortured to death just days earlier and put their bets on the apparant winners. Same with all the haafu's walking around after WW2.

Sure, but it's harder to love someone when you're already attached. It makes no sense for the villain's sexy henchwoman not to have a boyfriend or a lover.

no it doesnt you freak

>Implying there isn't an entire, classic swathe of great villains, let alone great characters who are, quite literally, "Begone Thots"

youtube.com/watch?v=yXfMTvpFdr4

>BBEG

Ugh

This nigga!
Why isn't he wearing pants though? It looks pretty cold there.

One very good reason why he shouldn't be swimming in pussy; he's in love with someone. Or he's above base animal instincts of the flesh. Or he doesn't want to be manipulated, or allow someone to be that close as for him to be vulnerable.

Or a hundred and one other reasons.

These are fantasy settings, often with magic and where true love at first sight is normal enough to be an accepted storytelling mechanic. It doesn't have to make sense. And who knows, maybe after having tons of lovers at their beck and call for so long, meeting someone who isn't just blindly into them or isn't into them for shallow reasons, is enough to stir love in their heart again. If the villain is sleeping around enough that it's simply just for physical pleasure now, maybe the idea of emotional love and connection that they've been missing, appeals to them?

Nice to have a breeze down there. And like a passive cold shower, for when mother brings one of her little sluts around to try and tempt you.

>>>/tumblr/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/spacebattles/
>>>/sufficientvelocity/
>>>/somethingawful/
>>>/resetera/
>>>/anywherebuthere/

>Apparent slave girl has a brain and a motivation
Nice twist.

To be fair, a good deal of CHA, and a LE Female villain tends to have her offer you her body, for leading her armies to victory in most scenarios anyhow.

It's always been a good question of mine as to why PC's don't take these kinds of offers up, because unless the femBBEG has incredibly obvious alignment adherent behaviors I.E Poison you right after accepting/geas/turn you undead thrall- then it's really the more compelling choice-

Though to note, even if you suspect foul-play, there's simply the matter of reshaping the evil army to more respectable standards via accumulated resources over the course of adventure.

Going by the Drizz't saga, if the Army is run by a fucking Balor, then it's no wonder things are moving at a W.o.W Horde tier speed-rape pace of "Army of Darkness/Mordor" tier proportions, it's the ultimate undisciplined zerg rush barely even capable or fit to hold the banner.

Quite frankly it's actually logical that you'd be picked to lead such an army, you could actually discipline it. She's probably accumulated that much stress from having to deal with Orks, Ettins and Unsavoury Demihumans and monstrous humanoids that really can't take a hint.

In all honesty though- I'd be interested to see Warlock/Diabolist/Summoner/Demon Binders use their powers to effectively worm their way into BBEG courts via something-something- Devil powers and "How many succubi can I have infiltrate my enemy and make them into lesbians with?"

>Far from it. If you're evil, you get laid a lot.
Having a lot of (meaningless) sex doesn't mean you can't fall in love with someone else though, is this so hard to understand?

I don't know what's up with the recent Disgaea posting but I'm all for it.

Now I'm beginning to wonder what it'd be like to play/DM a game with people who all share my magical realm. It'd probably be something where all the players are a bunch of young men who've only just reached adulthood embarking on a seemingly regular quest where they encounter a disproportionate number of dominant women. Or perhaps they'd play dominant women themselves and create cuteboy harems? Would it be awkward? Because I can totally see myself getting bored of my own magical realm and wanting a legit adventure. Is that the cure to magical realms? Indulging in it, getting it out of your system and continuing with life? Or are magical realms like a really powerful spice, in that too much of it can ruin a game but a dash here and there can truly improve it? So would that mean a campaign where these young men go on legit adventures, but from time to time encounter dominant women in positions of power who take some slight interest in the lads? Like maybe the middle-aged innkeeper who keeps flirting with the party wizard but never really makes a move because she's too old to fool around?

You've really activated my almonds on magical realms, their implications, how to do them "right" et cetera.

>>>/makeme/
>>>/ohwaitucan'tlol/

see, the best use of magical realms in games that I've seen happened exactly once, and ended in marriage.

Not really, but we started a new oMage campaign last week and the very first session ended with one of the male players fucking off from the murder investigation plot hook to score some ecstasy and hit on the leader of the local Nephandi cabal.
As the GM I'm pretty happy with that.. and the fact that my players were nice enough to include her in investigating that murder/kidnapping she did..

Magical realm is a fine spice. A pinch and a dash occasionally- but you can't focus too hard on it or it makes it weird. If your players share it, all good, but still. You're there to adventure, not purely to get your rocks off, probably.

Not exactly this, more along the lines of however I have a character in a campaign I'm currently playing who's found themselves in a situation like this. A cleric of a god of domination who serves under our BBEG is someone from my character's backstory. Due to magic shenanigans affecting her brain she became a super stalker while they were both city guards. Then she disappeared, and at some point before the campaign joined the side of the BBEG. It's interesting cause both her past with the character is being used as a plot device to help us locate the enemy party, and her deep rooted obsession with my character is being used to fuck with my IC wife. OOC though the DM has basically handed me the reigns on writing this woman's actions cause i apparently have a skill for writing insane women

>it's only logical I'm going to lead an army of evil, slaughter innocents and the good guys, put human civilization in to a rule of fear, and put the big bad bitch in charge for some pussy

I'm all for it as well.

Nothing really constitutes what is innocent in war- beyond social status and how you handle combat, if you want land, you conquer it, move in the soldiers and native population, set down laws, taxes and policies to help build a nation. What best set's you apart from everyone else is effectively, your conduct during war, If you beat the opposition, you get their shit, occupy and try to smooth things over- business as usual.

Civilians are commodities of your domain, and it is your right by established rulership to do as you wish. The Evil wife is extra, and now that you're an item, it's you job to make sure she does good on her duties as queen and as your wife, AKA Giving her the D so she doesn't put down dumbfuck lightning -darkened skies/abuse native populace into rebel movements and basically fuck over a decent political image.

The biggest issue of state warfare with an objective alignment system is that you are placed under scrutiny for doing logical things as a leader in regards to your actual FUCKING JOB, If I recall correctly- there WAS a direct implication that this is a part of the deities lording over everyone with their power to do what they fucking say or else it's the wall of the faithless/nonexistence/Vestigedom and back then, all wars had to be done under the acceptance of a pact with a deity willing to sponsor your war in return for theocracy, increasing influence of a faith or certain quests just so you could skirmish with someone because there's no reason to not expand. The actual cycles of the world are kept in stagnancy and stasis because of such a system, but by later editions this important fact was forgotten, and in almost every war scenario- the leaders, generals of armies that are the antagonists for any campaign, are automatically classed as evil and then made alignment adherent to support this fact that no matter what- the PC's are justified in their work.

Pretty fucking stupid right?

>My character turned her into a loli and mindbroke her into being a loving meido.
Shit fetish mate. Someone being a loving cum dump because they love is is much better.

Also, nothing says that the enemy is just presented as evil to a party because FUCKING WARTIME PROPAGANDA YOU DOLT.

It's like throne of bloodstone, where you beat a level 30+ Lich, then go to steal the wand of Orcus who masterminded this massive 4-3 book saga adventure from the Abyss, risking TPK at any given moment in the TPK land of the abyss, and you think the quest is over when you steal the thing and go to heaven to have Bahamut destroy it, but then that faggot Dragon god blatantly reveals he lied to you because the fucking angel who told you to get the wand to kill off Orcus/depower him said all it needed was Bahamut's breath, and he USES you to fucking Kill Tiamat.

Yeah, that's right, you risked a massive fucking war, a Lich with so much backing him up it's unfunny, Demogorgon, Graz'zt, Juiblex, Alignment shifts just by interacting with Demons logically, and snunk into the worst possible TPK zone in the abyss with a wand that can alignment shift, instakill on touch no res, is intelligent and can turn you CE and into a Demon Lord that belongs to a threat of wore standing who at the time had not one BUT TWO Demon Lords Enslaved to him at the time of these events also guarding his palace, just to get railroaded into a limitless casualty causing conflict to assassinate a fucking Deity ON A LAYER OF HELL-

And that isn't even the worst part!

After actually Succeeding in doing this- To note, you literally Killed Tiamat on her native layer, granted, this was when her stats were piss poor, but technically speaking you beat a fullblown deity after this charade of ass-clentching instant death you Dip the Wand of Orcus- in the Blood from her heart- Take it back to Bahamut who destroys it-

And it only get's rid of it for a centuty, Orcus can somehow just make a new one.

Oh, and to finally piss all over you, that faggot Dragon literally puts you- and your entire well-earned kingdom under Vivec-tier blackmail and gives you an artefact that prevents the Demons invading your city from the permaportal you went into to Stop orcus-

That will stop working if your Cities collective Alignment shifts out of the deities favour.

So now, you became Epic-level, braved the absolute all consuming nightmare of a plane where a total party kill can happen effortlessly- went to one of the most evil monster-ridden layers of the abyss, with Skeleton turret guns, Skeleton Mountains of copies all the skeletons that belong to everyone who has ever died ever (Yes, Orcus literally still has this as a fucking Landscape feature even after the number and name of his layer was changed, and is even stated in his Dungeon 312 article to have the fastest Army in the Abyss to mobilize but it literally outright states he has infinite skeletons) Living skeleton walls, a city of Liches, roads lined with Death Knights and Demiliches in Astral projection mode, his right hand Balor with the OrcusSword, braved his self-absorbed library dedicated to everything he's done ever- and risked alignment shifts that automatically drive you insane and turn you into a petitioner.

Only to get your rightfully earned soil, marriage, and kingdom placed under divine blackmail that actually prevents you from expanding your kingdom, benefitting no one, and preventing you from being a strong nation.

That faggot Dragon didn't even just outright tell you "I expect a theocracy after this." No, he just straight up enslaves you on the spot. Fuck Bahamut, Fuck his dragonborn, fuck his species, fuck tiamat, and fuck the FR Gods- You'd actually be better off turning the party into Demon Lords with the Wand, Killing Orcus, completing your quest and making another nar-empire opposed to that fucking kick to the balls.

The worst part? This was canon for the longest time, going by where you're referred to in official texts on Orcus up to later editions because of that of-so present Prior edition context reference issue that plagued D&D up till 4e by the very least- no idea what the fucking city was officially, if it still exists but there you have it.

And because being the offender in war makes you evil- this city wouldn't even last long, it'd either be netural or defensive, stuck in an everlasting cycle of political intrigue and bollocks because if you can't act in line with Bahamut's fucking whims then you can enjoy the tender care of the Abyss! To note, Orcus is also capable of a fucking Warhammer Chaos portal thing that lets people directly channel souls in a long-mile radius directly to his layer to become HIS petitioners- and again, the portal to the Abyss your city is protected from is literally letting that Fat Cunt have one of the biggest investments ever- we're talking Neverwinter Nights 1 Red Death levels of subtle soulstealing here because that portal is in the bottom of a fucking mountain.

Marriage in Game or between the Players? Also Storytime pls.

So yeah, man, if your alignment system deity driven fantasy setting does not allow for freedom of combatant-to combatant bloodshed following some form of conduct held under pact with a War god or deity- unless somehow your setting is nothing but Crusades and Theocracy, left and right, then I can see why 'Evil' Armies are evil- it's because you get shit like this, It's basically Encouraging the kind of world domination attitudes that mean either you wait till someone starts shit so you can be perfectly justified in defending yourself no matter how fucked up and brutal it can get and get some more land and living space- or it's "become the excessive stereotypical evil empire"- you don't get a middleground, manifest destiny, or anything like that, nah- that'd be too invasive/obstructive to the way the world works against you!

It's like how that shithole of an ancient Elven society that the fucking Harper's worship is actually proof they're a malevolent neutral evil organization that manipulate adventurers to do their bidding in the aim of keeping everything conceivable shit, for everyone at all times.

Cult of the Dragon? Harper's fault- Mystra wanted the world to be flooded with Dracoliches because "Muh new spells" despite the fact that it's literally 2nD edition Lichdom still- because of an error in the transformation relating to Draconic maturation rates and their actual ecology when new Liches almost always only need the Phylactery and can regenerate their bodies from scratch- even though all a Dracolich would need is Transmutation spells applied to corpses to turn them into Dragon ones-

And now there's his "Literally Edgelord Scalies with flavor of the month" Cleric abilities, unique classes and special snowflake syndrome running around Faerun starting limitless conflict over their dream fetish scalie paridise, using it to fuel Bahamut's maddening ego for more Dragonborn planeswide.

All of FR's Lore literally started with a Catfight.

Well, not exactly, but we were playing a game (cyberpunk) where one of the PC´s was in love with another PC and turned into the BBEG in the end.
Said PC couldn´t remember her past and the whole plot kinda revolved around her getting closer to her true identity. Turns out, she was the leader of the most feared terrorist group in recent years and was responsible for most of the horrible shit that happened to the other PC´s in their past. Her old terrorist-leader-self also started talking to her, trying to get control over the body they now shared. Kinda like a split personality thing.
At first she refused, but after she realized that her love interest fell in love with an NPC and not her, she gave in to her old identity that promised her "to make it right". So the DM took over and the former PC, now BBEG killed the NPC and ran into the night. But she was still in love with the PC whose NPC boyfriend she murdered, which we later discovered when we were hunting her down and killing her.

What the fuck are you trying to say?

>Inspired by your unselfish noble example the BBEW becomes a devout nun and swears a vow of chastity.

in game.
And, basically, a player was part of a special military branch of a shitheap city of liars, murderers, and thieves. She was extremely lethal in their own right, and not too honorable. One day, for reasons, she ran into a younger warrior from another city who had all sorts of ideas of honor and shit, which immediately shot to the heart of this crazy warrior assassin lady from evilsville.
A few conjoined military campaigns later, /ss/ was achieved and resulted in a happy and productive marriage.

Not the main villain, but rather a member of a sort of cabal/conspiracy of villains. One of the cabal was an insane nymph and our group’s bard decided that it was his bardic duty to try to bang her because it would be a crime to pass up the opportunity to sleep with a woman so hot she could kill people with her looks.

At one point we’re in disguise and crashing a gala being held in the city where the cabal is based. Several members of the cabal are there, including the nymph. We’re there to investigate stuff, but against the advice of literally everyone the bard decides to go have a chat with the nymph. The nymph is super crazy, extremely arrogant, and kind of scatterbrained all at the same time, and while she immediately sees through the bard’s cover she also totally doesn’t care because apparently she thinks it’s completely natural for enemies to chat at parties when they’re not thwarting each others plans and trying to kill one another.

So they hit it off pretty well, at least until she introduces the bard to one of her “co-workers,” another member of the cabal, using the bard’s real name. The other cabal member flips out, a massive fight starts, and the gala dissolves into chaos. The nymph is miffed that one of her co-workers would embarrass her by starting a scene, grabs the bard, and leaves in a huff. While the rest of us are fighting our way to safety, the bard gets to enjoy a nighttime stroll with the nymph, humoring her complaints about how uncouth her co-workers are. When the bard tries to make a move, she just playfully scolded him for thinking she was the type to fool around on a first date.

Some time passes, we fight the cabal a bunch more, and all the while the bard is regularly going on dates with the nymph, who is still a member of the cabal the whole time. Unfortunately, while the nymph was getting really into the bard, the bard was still being, well, a bard, and continued sleeping around with lots of other women on the side. When the nymph found out about that, she got incredibly pissed, a bit more crazy, and started trying to capture and lock up the bard so that he wouldn’t be tempted by other women anymore.

In the end, the group decided to sell out the bard to the nymph in exchange for her help taking down the cabal for good. When the campaign ended and all of our character got an epilogue of sorts, the bard’s featured him getting hauled off by the nymph, with her talking about all the things that she was going to do to “help him stay faithful.”

Well you clearly don't like the userbase here so why don't you fuck off to a website where your hot opinions are accepted?

In one of my 2 terrible experiences with DMing, I've had a Curst witch NPC act infatuated with an Aasimar Paladin PC. It was an online campaign on Google Wave, very Planescape-y and wacky. Not much later the player left. I hope that in his retardation he didn't perceive it as magical realm. He was a massive retard and a pain in the ass, he metagamed a lot (assumed every little thing was this or that from a splatbook and complained by saying it was unfair before even attempting to face it in game) and complained a lot when I gave him his main character arc: a curse which gave him a clockwork device implanted in his chest. He wailed that I was turning him into [some shit from a splatbook] and would listen to no reason.

Not me, but a player in a game i ran. Swashbuckler who played it the "girl in every port" way. Had a kid in a couple of the cities the frequented, one of whom he eventually discovered. as a sidenote, the catty prostitute he fathered the kid off of got into a fight with the party's warlock and wound up getting brained with with a full bottle of wine that got critted.
Swashbuckler and Co. eventually became warlords of a sort during a period when the country they were in was undergoing a Fall of Rome style restructuring, made a small fortune running siege engines and enchanted gear to the bigger players, etc. Cut to them going to war backing up a wizard whose general was a planar bound Erinyes. Swash decided he wanted himself a slice of blueberry pie, and got caught nailing the devil on the war room table. after the campaign wrapped up, it was established that he's off somewhere on the high seas teaching his half devil daughter how to cut throats and raise hell.

I don't even know what this is but I love it.

How would you go about fucking the entire system and kicking every god/demon/wannbe keeper of a slice of that pie in the dick and saying no more?

Dawww I love happy endings

Interestingly, they went an brainfarted so hard they actually made a Layer of the Abyss a PC that's like level 13 or lower can claim and become immune to the alignment system, making you a pseudo-demon lord.

Swashbuckler wasn't no bitch mate, you gotta work for that happy ending

No, but an accident involving portals and a series of poor choices by the party's wizard stranded the BBEG's badly-wounded lieutenant (the jaded solo "soldier of fortune" type) and our party's swordsage in the high mountains. He basically nursed her back to health in spite of her insistence that he was being "a colossal idiot", after which they had to work together to get back to civilization.

After several fights culminating in a battle against a cold drake which nearly killed them both, they made it out alive. The lieutenant admitted that she had "gotten used to" the swordsage, and that she would need some time to think about what she wanted out of her life. They checked into an inn where it was implied they spent the night together before going their separate ways.

The party gets letters from her regularly, mostly to assure the swordsage that she's still flying below the BBEG's radar for now. The implication is that she's staying with her aunt and uncle, either until it all blows over or it becomes obvious that the party well and truly needs her help.

That's pretty cool

Storytime!

Was her name Kiara?

That's Fat Fuck Orcus, he hijacks threads with bizarre ramblings that don't tie into anything.

user there was no mention of cumdumps, just meidos. Calm down.

Has anyone ever made a Disgaea campaign by the way?
You know, the players are all demons and have that weird Disgaea morals that demons have, seems like it would be fun.

I'd love it if someone made a Disgaea tabletop game desu.

GURPS dungeon fantasy before the reaction table hotfix

"Bards" could literally seduce antimatter

Not romance but our current party has a weird frenemy relationship with one of the BBEGs.
One week we'll be playing games or at the bar together, next we're fighting whilst a super weapon is warming up in the background.
It's all very like Mario x King Kooper.

It does help it's a Superhero campaign.

He's pretty entertaining, though. And not quite wrong.

> cheating on a nymph
¿Por que?

Mind raping someone to the point of erasing her former identity completely is cute?