Settings that sound interesting to you but you know you will never be able to play

>Badass magical girls dighting some hyper misogynistic society and changing it by any means necessary.

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.inklesspen.com/fatal-and-friends/kurieg/bellum-maga/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Badass magical girls dighting some hyper misogynistic society and changing it by any means necessary

What is this some tumblr fantasy? Sounds fucking dumb.

Warrens Folly

Literally Girl by moonlight setting

lucky for you OP, they already made your dream game! projects.inklesspen.com/fatal-and-friends/kurieg/bellum-maga/

No, its some pedophiles attempt at an original setting. Anyone who plays as a little girl or even mentions the word loli gets the boot from my games, and if I met them through the FLGS I warn the manager that they're a pedophile too. Already got two creepers banned from the store, the manager even posted their face to facebook once, thankfully.

>Badass magical boys fighting some hyper-misandrist society and changing it by any means necessary

this street runs both ways, buddy mcbudmeister

>playing with 6 year old girl
>she wants to be a little girl mage
>LOL fucking pedo scum get the fuck out of here you shitter

Show us on the doll where the little girl touched you.

Excuse me, I didn't order this pasta.

>implying I go around asking kids if they want to come back to my place to roleplay
Just because you're a creeper doesn't mean we all are.

Not an argument. I'm kind of disappointed there are so many pedophiles on Veeky Forums

Calling any post which contradicts your creepy, immoral fetishes copypasta doesn't mean that it is.

>Badass magical Drow boys fighting to destroy the matriarchy

Shadowrun. See, I'm a permaGM who's kind of a control freak where lore is concerned. If there's any part of the setting I don't like, or even a parts I just don't particularly care for, I don't want to run it because I'm worried I won't be able to do it justice. You can't really pick and choose the bits of SR you like, it's just not that kind of setting. Furthermore, I don't like the system (any of them, as far as I've seen) and my players would like it even less. I'm working on my own not!Shadowrun setting, and it's sort of painful reading through SR books for inspiration and knowing I can't do THAT because it doesn't make sense within the basic philosophical underpinnings of what I am doing. Not that I don't like the ideas I'm coming up with, but goddamn Shadowrun is cool.

Now that sounds much better.

Have you read The Watch? I think you might like it, if you can stomach PbtA stuff.

Honestly? I want to play a Darksun styled game with intelligent quadrupeds that lack hands.

At least that's the first to come to mind. Others include several anime or game settings like Log Horizon, HunterXHunter, Fairy Tail, Slayers, Ivalice (Final Fantasy Tactics/12), Legend of Dragoon, Legend of Legaia, and Deltora Quest (anime or the AUS book series).

Sounds like a blast! Stealing this for a future game.

Oh shit is this fresh pasta?

Wow, that manager is an idiot.

Setting/system:
Pokémon, Star Trek, Legend of the Five Rings. Shadowrun is possible, I think, though unlikely.

I hope you get arrested for libel and defamation.

Everyone plays as an abstract concept.

Like "War", "Hunger", "Hope", "Love" or "Itch"

Imagine Microscope with character classes of abstract concepts.

Nechronica

Are little boys fine though?

Are they ever not?

How would they interact with the world?

Nothing to see here, reportthan hide the thread and move on.

Op here, i know it's a dumb and/or cringey idea. Thats why i know i will never play it. I want to hear yours.

It wasn't meant as an argument, it was meant as mockery. A more serious response might be "The lady doth protest too much". You might not be a pedophile, but you're definitely trying to compensate for some failing by zealously accusing anyone who you could possibly imagine might look vaguely like one.
Associating with children to the degree of playing narrative games with them and/or telling stories in which there are young characters is a very, very far cry away from having sex with them. That you try to conflate them says volumes about you. We on the other hand know how to imagine being children in game about imagining being people we aren't and even how to interact with children directly without sexual activity even crossing our minds.

>or even mentions the word loli
Oh, and your post is the only one in the thread that contains that word. Looks like you need to boot yourself.

Mah nigga

literally anything involving an alien environment that does not have a novel genre to prep players before they play.

That shit straight up doesn't work in tabletop. You need some kind of visual medium to SHOW the players what kind of bullshit geiger mushroom they are living inside of.

Sure, that seems unlikely too, and it could be fun. I don't mind it going both ways

Nobilis is a system you know.

Or the person has the barest sort of awareness about but what kind of hellhole the chans are. You'd have to a blind dumb frogposter to not see the blatantly obvious pedophilia on this forum sometimes.

I admit it's unappealing to most people, as that is the whole point, and i understand why.

I don't care about the 'fighting against mysognistic society' part. But I wish I could play a game about badass magical girls like Symphogear or Nanoha.

I missed the point for a second and thought you meant bipeds who all had their hands cut off.

Closet paedophile fuck off

Seems like such an interesting setting to run a game in, not sure what system I'd use.

I've never even seen this before, but considering how little relevance it has to whom you're replying to and how many references are made to things nobody even said, I think this might be pasta.

So we meet again.

I want to play god, shape life anew, and watch it all go horribly wrong.

fuck off Anita

Fallout

Should probably use a hack of DH 2e for an appropriately vicious and high-lethality system. All you'd really have to do is write a new mutation table that's more focused on the radiation aspect than the 'chaotic' and take out psychic powers.