Can you guys stop fucking shilling every coin that is already mooning?

Can you guys stop fucking shilling every coin that is already mooning?
How about talking about projects that have good potential independent from their price development.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension/releases/download/0.0.5/CHANCOIN_TippingExtension.crx
github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension/releases/download/0.0.5/CHANCOIN_TippingExtension.xpi
github.com/chancoin-core/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension
github.com/chancoin-core/chancoin/releases/tag/v1.1.3
discord.gg/wCA5wN5
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=4CHN_BTC
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=4CHN_BTC
twitter.com/chancoindev
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2152411.0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bxoLg56-JP8
reddit.com/r/chancoin/
stellar.org/how-it-works/stellar-basics/
app.bancor.network/discover
twitter.com/CryptoMessiah/status/942763362747854848
twitter.com/CryptoMessiah/status/946425023471996929
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We need flags for that, can't trust pajeets

no

Might be a good idea actually lol

What are your picks?

Currently invested in NEO, ETH, EOS, AGI (SingularityNET, ICX, and IOTA. So nothing too flashy. Would just appreciate a little more discussion of the price charts.

*off the price charts

XP
thank me later

No-one here actually wants to help eachother. We simply want to shill our meme coin and dump our bags in eachother.
This board is nothing but selfish assholes.
Where can I go to find a community who actually wants to see eachother succeed?

I'd say Reddit is a tad better but everytime a coin gets popular you get a huge influx of idiots.

The majority yes which makes it real hard when a true hero comes along.

>XP
That shit mooned pretty hard recently

some user gave away 0.2 ETH yesterday by posting his private key

there are some nice guys here

UPDATE 0.15 incoming!
Cloverhash incoming!
Bittrex incoming!

>The tipping extensions
Chrome : github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension/releases/download/0.0.5/CHANCOIN_TippingExtension.crx

Firefox : github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension/releases/download/0.0.5/CHANCOIN_TippingExtension.xpi

github.com/chancoin-core/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension

>Wallet
github.com/chancoin-core/chancoin/releases/tag/v1.1.3

>Discord
discord.gg/wCA5wN5

>Markets
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=4CHN_BTC

tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=4CHN_BTC

>Twitter
twitter.com/chancoindev

>Bitcointalk
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2152411.0

>YouTube
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bxoLg56-JP8

>Reddit
reddit.com/r/chancoin/

>JS/Ruby/C/C++ developers are welcome in the team!

Chancoin.org

$4CHNallday

Newfag detected. I have given out at least 15,000 Chancoins here for various reasons.

because pajeets are fucking retarded and just jump on anything they see has gone up more than 30% in a day and almost instantly lose money. then they come on here and spam the shit out of it desperately trying to dump their bags.

>Where can I go to find a community who actually wants to see eachother succeed?
coin specific slacks/telegrams that don't allow shilling of other shitcoins

What exactly is everyone’s strategy?
Hold for an extended period of time? (Years or months) or day trade. Like make 10% of your investment, and then re-invest, rinse repeat?

CND and ENG
See you in 2018

crypto isn't a zero sum gain, but within a group of people like Veeky Forums is absolutely is, and you have nothing to gain by handing out information about coins that you think will explode until you've already bought as much you want.

the only way you're going to find a community of people that want to help is by paying for information, and not from those pump and dump group idiots, or "newletter" kikes, but buying read-only access into those small groups of vetted "whales" (20m, 30m+ etc).

I don't even check the price anymore, I already know I'm going to make it. Fully encrypted end to end platform. Basically the ETH of Monero. Messenger app already in beta and their next dapp Glass is set to be released in less than 2 months.

Usually, I hold when it's a steady climb or if it's below my bought price. Some coins I will hold long term. But when I see something going up 50% in one day I consider taking profit.

retard

retard

retard information extortion

I hate nubiz so fucking much. I wish all of you were dead

I have been shilling a coin that hasnt mooned yet and is about to.....OST look at it on binance

ETHOS - previously Bitquence is releasing product mid Q1 2018.

Isnt targeted by PnD. I bought in 6k during ICO and am very comfy. I expect 20-50 during next year. currently sitting at 2.5 usd.

SIA coin, the madmen developers are competing with AWS and Azure and they rolling out regular updates. That coin is a sleeping beast waiting to be unleashed anytime in the coming 5-10 years.

I agree.

UKG is new to bittrex and did not moon yet.

Doge

reddit is that way -->

I shill because I care (about getting your NEETbux to push past whale walls and hit my stop limits).

We're talking about LINK every day retard

VIBE

$MUSIC - solid foundation, have recently stepped up their game. Two announcements coming tomorrow resulting in further growth

Im extremly bullish on AGI but dont think I will be able to get some soon enough at resonable price

I like SIA. Will definitly consider buying in the future. A shame its not in binance.

stellar.org/how-it-works/stellar-basics/

XLM is undervalued

Have yourself a very skycoin Christmas

Did you get some at the TGE?

He's salty his coins aren't mooning. Fun has good tech product team and it's mooning. Cry harder

tell me more user

Would you hodl it long term? I have literally no idea about it.

Already mooned, old as fuck, whale pump and dump. Disregard pajeet

Bankera ICO - still running

Smartcash. A coin with which you can vote on community proposals. There is a large store of money set aside for projects that get voted in. Masternodes coming out soon, you need 10000 coins to run a node. I'll be running a few for sure. I'm not here claiming that this is some god project, I genuinely like it though, will be running a few masternodes. Also, each address with >1000 smartcash whose funds do not move during a month long snapshot from the 25th of each month gets a proportional reward.

See now this is the tone I am searching for.

Buy SC(siacoin) Thank me later.

Buy it on bittrex bruv I just bought 550sc.

Downsides: went up sharply in value the last week or so. It's still 'cheap' to buy a masternode, in a relative sense. So, while I'd say that it's still early days, and that this coin has potential, really, what the fuck do I know.

how many AGI coins did you get at the ico? i'm really interested in that project

Coss is consolidating right now. Potential to be in either direction. I've been in since 6 cents. If all goes well work the UI I think the breakout will be upward. This has a lot of potential I'd they follow through. New UI is supposed to be in a few days.

>he doesn't realize that the faggots shilling are the morons that bought at the peak and are desperate to get the price back to their entry point
It's funny, you should be laughing.

ok
app.bancor.network/discover
twitter.com/CryptoMessiah/status/942763362747854848
twitter.com/CryptoMessiah/status/946425023471996929

People were shilling chainlink pretty hard when it was at an all time low.

Hey, I promote legitimate coins that I intent to hold.
But only once I'm done accumulating.