What are some good Veeky Forums-related podcasts/video series/whatever of people playing...

What are some good Veeky Forums-related podcasts/video series/whatever of people playing? Preferably pen and paper roleplaying but anything on a table goes. Not a one-off thing but a channel/website/etc. that actually does (or did) it as a regular thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UN6KQzZF6mE&index=10&list=PLFgOowIzXhkP8rUAvd1_5nxQ1D25iONYT
pastebin.com/raw/ZwUBVq8L
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please stop supporting shit like this. Its ruining the hobby.

youtube.com/watch?v=UN6KQzZF6mE&index=10&list=PLFgOowIzXhkP8rUAvd1_5nxQ1D25iONYT
game starts 18 minutes in.

More importantly, what are some good podcasts that *aren't* recorded game sessions? I'm looking for general game discussion, DM advice etc.

Why?

The Glass Canon podcast is a really good Pathfinder actual play podcast. They also do a second show on the same feed, where they recap the week's episode and give advice on how to be a better player/ GM.

Fear the Boot
NPCCast

Because its an entertainment product that doesnt accurately reflect what actual play is like 99% of the time, as the features of a game that make it fun to play and those which make it fun to watch are not always the same.

Rollplay is coming up on its five year anniversary here in a few months. Its the oldest consistently running D&D show still on the air.

I saw D&D but they do a lot of other rpg shows as well. They just wrapped up a game of Blades in the Dark earlier this summer, and have a campaign using FATE Accelerated going right now.

Perfectly true that fun to play and fun to watch are not always the same thing. But I don't see why that would "ruin the hobby". That's like saying movies are ruining Olympic archery because an archer that's fun to watch is not necessarily a good archer.

So? Nothing is stopping watchers from playing. Nothing is forcing players to watch.

>Please stop supporting shit like this. Its ruining the hobby.

how do things like that effect my games? are they influencing developers?

Just because you have trash taste in podcasts doesn't mean everybody does user.

Ken and Robin Talk About Stuff is the single best game design and writing themed podcast available.

Who is this girl?

>Please stop supporting shit like this.

By "shit like this" do you mean podcasts about gaming, or attractive asian women holding novelty dice?

blogs
pastebin.com/raw/ZwUBVq8L

I for one think both should be purged.

Can we start a white male only amish Traditional Games Commune?

>Can we start a white male only amish Traditional Games Commune?

You, yes.
"We," never.

Let the kids have some funs. Not everyone wants to meta 24/7.

Thats entirely different because the Olympics have a barrier to entry. Im sure that there are tons of archery instructors who, despite their uptick in business, lament the proliferation of garbage archery that people have to un-learn from movies.

>attractive asian women
ha

Critical Hit was a fun 4th edition actual play podcast. Rodrigo is one of my favorite DMs I've seen, especially during the Astral Sea arc and the Feywild arc.

Came here to post this Critical Hit is one of the few AP casts that doesn't make me want to slap everyone involved.
I've not been enjoying the recent Pathfinder and Urban Shadows games so much. Hopefully, they'll get back to the "proper" campaign soon.

>Hating people for trying a sport you love
No, that's just you