Do you prefer Cestree with the poof of white hair or without?

Do you prefer Cestree with the poof of white hair or without?

How else would you improve her design?

with poof
unitard

You mean highleg leotard, right

Poof is important.

Can't improve on perfection.

You're a visionary.

I'd have a hard time recognizing her in different styles like that one if she didn't have the white hair.

Truly it takes the best out of both sides, shoving them violently together into her chest

Less top
More bottom

is this something that migrated to Veeky Forums after starting on /i/?

>How else would you improve her design?

An interesting question.
Can you please explain her design and the purposes behind what you believe to be the key points of it?

Amazing.

I also have no idea who or what this character is, aside from Skub.

Remove poof, it makes her look like a skunk

Make her horns less chunky. Her horns are dumb and FAT. Fat is for thighs, not horns.

Dress more casually. Cestree isn't consciously trying to seduce people, she just sort of winds up looking fuckable because she's a succubus and skin is a cultural thing for her. This has been covered in a strip. She should look like a frumpy neet who is also somehow a sexpot wet dream - remember, she literally sustains herself on the lustful thoughts and masturbation of grognards.

She's from a webcomic called Veeky Forums Explained.

tl;dr a little elf girl, Ribbon, and a familiar named Rage, made an unfunny webcomic leaning heavily on Veeky Forums style humor. After 13 editions the artist added a nerdy succubus named Cestree and that's when it got funny.

It's a forced meme that's been on Veeky Forums for years because some autist made a comic called "Veeky Forums explained" that doesn't actually have anything to do with the board.

last one I'll bother to link, you can use the google.

"forced meme" doesn't really mean anything other than "meme I don't like."

Cestree is a succubus who instead of hunting men wastes her time playing games. The only reason she has not been demoted to a sloth demon is that she inadvertently continues to inspire lustful thoughts in people.

She straddles the line between cute and sexy, innocent and seductive, with her conscious elements being somewhat careless and laid back (her hair left wild, her clothing simple), but her figure and energy being as in your face as possible.

So, we end up with a big-titted girl with horns who smiles a lot.

No, it means "meme that very few people like that gets posted far more than it should because the one guy that provides content for it won't admit that it's not that good."
See: Facebook memes, memes created by pretty much any corporate twitter, [s4s]

It's an anonymous imageboard. Whether a meme is actually popular or "forced" is entirely your subjective opinion. Which inevitably comes down to the fact that you don't like it.

Kill yourself.

Improve your art, you've had years

Still better than Tau Quest.

Improve your taste.

>a comic called "Veeky Forums explained" that doesn't actually have anything to do with the board.

...I have a feeling you're not being genuine here.

You would think, huh? There's only like 4 comics actually about the board and then it devolves into random bullshit. Sometimes tabletop game related things are a part of it, though.

Bam, 250% improved Cestree

>Sometimes tabletop game related things are a part of it, though.

...you still don't seem to be genuine here. Altogether, you seem really hostile to this for some reason.

It seems pretty harmless. Not liking it is one thing, but you seem to be willing to lie a little here and there, and that's making me more than just a little suspicious of you.

Look it up yourself, dipshit, there's probably a 1d4chan page. Feel free to make a post about how I'm ever so slightly off about something and therefore I've "lost" or whatever.

I got you, senpai.

Now put the poof back

The height of perfection. This is perfect

not without a hi-cut leotard

>Less top
Can such shit taste really exist?

Some people are very ill, user, and they prefer chubby flab to a decent top.

This. Let's get a good look at those hips and thighs.

>After 13 editions the artist added a nerdy succubus named Cestree and that's when it got funny.
Don't lie yourself, it's still not funny

>Feel free to make a post about how I'm ever so slightly off about something

I was curious about what you meant by "doesn't actually have anything to do with the board", but we're not just talking about you being "ever so slightly off" about something, but so far removed that I don't even have the heart to tell you you've lost or anything like that.

It's cute though.

We get it, you don't like the comic. Could you maybe go join a thread talking about something you do like?

There's no way you're not the author with a comment this cringy

The only thing cringy here is how much effort you're putting into shitposting in this thread.

Posting the entirety of Veeky Forums explained just to piss that guy off.

Come on m8.

You have enough time on your hands to troll a thread just because you don't like a webcomic rather than go discuss something you do like like a reasonable person. It's only honorable to respond with a waste of my own time in kind.

Is she unable to properly size her own fucking clothes? Why is she always wearing mis-sized garmments??!?1

>I got butthurt so it's only right I waste my time
I love Veeky Forums's specific brand of autism

>implying that was me

I was trying to stop you from getting the thread deleted, but if that's your goal then go for it.

>I love Veeky Forums's specific brand of autism
Then there's a great webcomic out there for you.

13 14

I don't think image dumps are deletion worthy.

best one

>the conflict continues to this day

Teehee Maccaroni is the bane of my fucking existence.

Every fucking campaign that my GM runs inevitably at some point involves running into an NPC named "Teehee Maccaroni," who the GM affectionately describes as "an epic level sorcerer who's also a retarded nudist gnome."

Teehee Maccaroni wander the countryside with a unique Rod of Wonders powered by "retard magic" shoved up his anus, and he casts the Rod of Wonders by diddling his penis. He says nothing but his own name in different inflections and the phrase "I like-a the goodberry, gimme gimme the goodberry." The GM thinks it's hilarious to have this character show up during the middle of encounters we're struggling at and start jerking off magic everywhere.

But the worst part is his chant. He wanders around chanting his name, so when he's about to show up the GM will start low;
>Tee-hee-hee, Maccaroni Maccaroni
>Tee-hee-hee, Maccaroni Maccaroni
And then get louder and louder until he's fucking shouting
>TEE HEE HEE, MACCARONI MACCARONI!
>TEE HEE HEE, MACCARONI MACCARONI!

And the table loves it! The other guys I play with think this is the best shit! Teehee Maccaroni has been our table's de-facto inside joke, our signature "running gag" for six years now. When that chant starts up, everyone else joins in like a ritual; the whole table is expected to start chanting "TEE HEE HEE, MACCARONI MACCARONI" by the end, and every fucking time I refuse because this is some embarrassing circa-2002 Penguin of Doom shit, it's always the same thing; "There goes user again! No fun allowed around user! user's just a big grouch who's getting angry because we're making him touch Teehee Maccaroni's penis again! Why won't you just let us have fun with this character, he's just here for dumb fun, you stick-in-the mud!"

These motherfuckers are all over 25 years old.

Teehee Maccaroni is going to be the death of me.

She should be naked all the time and no "tasteful censoring" either show full pussy and ass

Truly the worst taste.

Now THAT is a forced meme.

>This kind of bad taste

user, you've got to learn about allure. A woman who isn't showing you everything can be far more tantalising than mere nudity.

>Whether a meme is actually popular or "forced" is entirely your subjective opinion.
It would be a fact, not his subjective opinion, actually. A fact decided upon by taking the sum of everyone's subjective opinions. Which of the two mutually exclusive groupings he believes it belongs to without conclusive information, however, is his subjective opinion.