Alright you faggots, I'm going to shill you the next 10-100x moon coin

Alright you faggots, I'm going to shill you the next 10-100x moon coin.
You see the logo in the picture? That's the logo that's going to get you into lamboland.

>premise
UFR aims to combine the worlds most revolutionizing conceptual technologies: decentralization and information sharing (filesharing). UFR is completely unique in it's idea and execution, there is no other competitor in the market. Therefor, the potential to boom is enormous.

>why it will moon
Current Torrenting technology suffers from the issue of being centralized through trackers and magnet/file exchanges. Piratebay and Kat.ph. What do the latter two have in common? They were both centralized, and were both shut down by government. Many pajeet sites impersonating the latter two have popped up and it's fucking up pirating at large. This pattern of instability will continue forever until Torrenting becomes decentralized. UFR is The Piratebay/Torrenting meets Blockchain. UFR works by having a distributed hash table on the Ethereum network, completely decentralizing the filesharing process. Everything is handled within a nifty GUI connected to the blockchain.

>pros
- Absurdly low marketcap
- High quality whitepaper
- Unique concept & execution
- Responsive development team
- Solid roadmap
- Not a fork of any other blockchain

>cons
- No proof of concept yet.
- Anonymous team.
- Not on many marketplaces yet.

The developers have stated that they are working on getting UFR on Bittrex/Binance. The price is almost guaranteed to at least double before that. The alpha launches in 2018 Q1, which will pump up the price guaranteed, no matter the quality of the initial product.

>tl;dr
Unique blockchain technology that is guaranteed to at the very minimum 2x, with chances of it booming up to 10-100x as it's currently criminally undervalued. If you do anything, read the whitepaper.
Do your own research on this coin and do not blindly believe me or any other fucking shills here.

Other urls found in this thread:

upfiring.com/Upfiring_Whitepaper.pdf
discord.gg/kkWdsPj
etherdelta.com/#UFR-ETH
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Does this run on the torrent network or something? Where's the whitepaper

Looking to cash in soon with BTC keeps getting lower

Quite excited for this user.

This went x8 already lmao, enjoy carrying those bags

can't say y'all didn't hear. TO THE MOOOOOOON

>Does this run on the torrent network or something?
The distributed file hash table is stored on the Ethereum blockchain. Downloading and filesharing is directly peer to peer, so no intermediate middleman.

Upfire just facillitates initial handshaking and file index distribution, basically functioning as an invincible piratebay that cannot be shutdown.

>Where's the whitepaper
Come on user don't be so fucking lazy. I already did you a service by shilling you this shitcoin. Read: upfiring.com/Upfiring_Whitepaper.pdf

>pic related, get in before you're too late.

thanks for shill user this is looking very impressive, appreciate the info

Looks like a good coin, which is rare these days as for unnoticed ones.

> upfiring.com/Upfiring_Whitepaper.pdf

mfw it's utter shit

Nigger do you even know what marketcap is? You do your picture justice. This coin has flown under the radar and is still criminally undervalued. Marketcap is growing every day and will naturally drive up the price. Do whatever the fuck you want, I don't care, I'm trying to help Veeky Forums as they helped me invest in neo when they were still 12$ a pop.

mfw you're fudding without any argumentation or technical rebutting. Fuck off until you can properly formulate an objection.

Can't wait for those 10x gains

nice shilling, hope they pay you good for all this work

imagine missing out on the most obvious moon you've been shilled

>anonymous devs
DROPPED

Looks like a good long term hodl coin. Assuming the upfiring platform itself works well, the value of the coin will continue to increase, especially as more file types are supported. Am a bit concerned the devs are in over their heads, but I will probably put $1k in. What exchange can I find UFR on?

How come there is no info on the team, i'd like to know who is heading the project or at least some of the advisors

Pump and Dump discord Veeky Forums faggots.

DO NOT BUY IT'S A TRAP!

Only on crippletopia and EtherDelta right now. Shitty exchanges I admit, but that's why it's so dirt cheap right now.

They probably want to remain anonymous due to the fact that it's probably going to see full use by pirates for warez. Remember, Bitcoin's inventor still remains anonymous. This sort of technology can come from literally nowhere.

You fucking what? The market cap is insanely low, it's not even large enough to cover 1 proper whale. It's literally impossible to be a pump and dump you nigger.

heheh !pump n !dumP!!!#!

stay poor pajeets, real investors know when they see a gem

That group is not a pump and dump, it's even stated in the rules. You can read them yourself: discord.gg/kkWdsPj

Pic related.

my hamster is better at formatting documents and avoiding typos and the little guy's been dead for 3 years. also nice job compressing a b&w image to potato quality. i sure hope they put more effort into development than into this 'high quality whitepaper'.

>
you are right, this is pure pump and dump scam of these faggots in the discord.

funny thing is that I am a member there too, but they will never know who I am :D

U ARE FUCKED :D

Almost there

>revolutionizing conceptual technologies

Shut the fuck up and get ready to hold the bag you dolt.

You fucking faggot, see
>it has typos therefore the technology at hand is worthless
Stay poor.

>Literally not wanting to make gains.
Incredible.

You nigger loving faggots wouldn't know a good coin even if it was sucking your shrimp dick.

Going to go high bros.

Listen to op. Advocated this at 400k mc. I'm glad more and more people are becoming aware of this project.

Have you read VeChain's whitepaper and blog and basically everything they post? Yet it's a pretty damn solid product to be released soon.

*re-released

Fucking shills. MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS SEND THESE FAGGOTS BACK TO DISCORD

The white paper of this coin looks very interesting to be honest, i find it very professionally looking, also even if it were (which is not) backed by shils, it will eventually reach normie status which means it'll pump, you gotta get gains and not worry about the rest.

practically sold out on etherdelta already
>moms spaghetti

VeChain's (non-)whitepaper is infinitely more professional than this shit, and they used 3d pie charts.

but yeah, their twitter and medium posts are cancer.

Dubs don’t like street shitters

Really you faggot? I already outted you in.
Go home. Also thanks for the free bump.

someone say thank me later please

ummmmm sure I'll totally invest in something being used specifically for illegal activities

Brainlet spotted. Bitcoin was popularized by use in black market places like Silkroad. Is Bitcoin therefor flawed? Fuck no. In the same effect, decentralized P2P is not meant for anything illegal, but can be used for illegal things. Don't blame the tool, it's making you look like a tool.

developers will be releasing an update report in a few days on their reddit. alpha to be released in feb. theyre working hard.

I was in this for the ICO, which only sold 2% of the available tokens and bailed with 4x the day it hit Etherdelta. It went 10x over the next 24 hours due to shilling before crashing back to ICO price, so there are a fair few people with bags. Got back in again at ICO price and dumped again at c. 10x yesterday, so I'm a disinterested party at preset.

With that in mind, here's some truth about this coin:

1) The team is anonymous, honest and shit at marketing. Anonymous is a bit of a red flag but you can tell they are honest because they didn't exit scam when it all looked in the shitter after the disastrous ICO. Instead they burned all the excess tokens AND rewrote the rules to burn off 98% of the tokens allotted to the team to bring their holdings down to being proportionate with the ICO buyers. That's a good sign. But the complete inability to do any marketing at all is a red flag for a coin that will rely entirely on consumer uptake. We also have no clue whatsoever about their ability to deliver a decent working product.

2) If the team delivers a viable app, this will almost certainly moon pretty hard. It's a roll of the dice, though. At present prices I personally don't think the risk:reward ratio is worth it because the coin will go to zero if they don't deliver something good. At 50% of the current price I would say the ratio is worth it but a lot of the moon potential has been burnt up over the last couple of days. I'll get back in again if it drops 50% and take that gamble but at present prices it's too much of a risk for me.

Long and short is honest team, capability of delivering completely unknown, poor marketing. Extremely high risk, medium-high potential upside at present price but very high upside potential if this comes down a good chunk.

never see this type of quality on Veeky Forums... bravo. this place reeks of pajeets still tho

Given the nature of the technology, it is not surprising they intend to keep themselves anonymous. But I agree, it's probably the biggest risk of this project. But even then, they are probably going to hype it up with some news to do an exit scam. A developer orchestrated pump and dump. Even we could benefit from that. So al in all, I think the risk is negated.

Bought in with 1 eth and at 23 cents then with .9 btc at 32 cents. Mooooooon

Good call user. I have 2eth riding on this one. I sincerely hope the devs will deliver, but from the looks of it, they will.

It’s a fucking torrenting network fool they’ll get sued to oblivion

whens the ico?

Yeah, they definitely have a good reason to stay anonymous. It's just that that fact makes the project a black box for assessing the likelihood of achieving a successful platform. I don't have any reason to think they would go for a pumped exit scam though, having shown themselves honest before, so it's not something I personally would weigh in the plus column.

It already happened. U can buy on cryptopia or etherdelta

it's already 10x up with no liquidity
fuck that lol

UFR is a shitcoin with no development.

The Pump&Dump discord is just flooding here with false information to get you to buy their coins they want to get rid off.

DO NOT BUY. IT'S A TRAP

Kk , no moon for u boi

Ha ha ha ha you’re a dumbass.
People fucking told me Monaco was a shitcoin scam after I bought into the ICO too.

Lol I’m not going anywhere near this shit

Lol you're really getting more desperate are you? Literally making shit up from nowhere. What is the false information you speak off? Mention anything, just one thing. Fuck rumoring FUDer.

Thanks for your input user, I agree that it's unlikely they will do a pumped exit scam.

good luck then you shill.

...these guys just want to get rid of their shitcoins and shill hard to get a pump

No one is pumping this coin up. The marketcap is way too low for that to even happen right now. Wouldn't even fit 1 proper whale. Sure it will get pumped by whales later on, but that's why I'm shilling it here now, way before anyone else catches wind of this coin. I'm giving Veeky Forums a chance to go 100x here. Now fuck off with your false accusations, see

Okay pajeet. U mad cause ur rupees can’t buy shit

Bump

Why, if I may ask?

Easy 5x potential with such a small cap.

It's up 35% now. Get in before you're too late.

Stay mad shitposting your pink wokacks when this shit moons, faggot

Bought more UFR after seeing it mooning again

i have spoken to the team in depth, they communicate via their reddit channel, they will not start marketing until they have a product which they are looking to release in feb. i have no reason to believe theyre not being honest

Really healthy order book as well. No whales here yet.

remember that only the truest of the cryptos could have kickass and thepiratebay + Kim dotcom behind it. UFR ALL TEH WAY

the team have mentioned how they do not want this to be a P&D but obviously they cant control that.

LOL if you look at buy and sellwall you can see that the guys who bought can't get rid of theri shitcoins.

L O L ... don't buy, or u will have the same problems as these Pump&Dump idiots have right now :D

You're actually retarded.

etherdelta.com/#UFR-ETH

do hey have as telegram?

Nice bought 100k

Don't buy this shitcoin. It's 100% pump and dump.

Also DO NOT USE ETHERDELTA. IT'S HACKED. YOU WILL LOSE ALL YOUR COINS IN YOUR WALLET (MEW OR METAMASK) IF YOU LOG IN ON ETHERDELTA.

who here /comfy/?

Am in with 1btc

Yes you can join the Veeky Forums shill group

Any proof of it being PND? The marketcap is way too small for it to be any real PND. Order book is also very healthy, see Also, EtherDelta isn't hacked. They had their DNS screwed a while back but that issue is resolved now.

>they fell for a meme coin ath, lots of luck.

> 4 million market cap....
> pajeet

>The marketcap is way too small for it to be any real PND
are you retarded? Thats exactly why its so easy to pump and dump
however this coin is shittier and is spammed on discord channel to be shilled on Veeky Forums/reddit and elsewhere

pure Pump and Dump scam coin by these discord faggots. ...they have chosen that coin because of the low cap to be able to get profits.

S C A M

The marketcap is way too low to gain any reasonable profits. You have to take into account normal users, devs, and whomever else is holding bags of UFR. That leaves barely any UFR to be held by whales, let alone orchestrate a pump and dump. In addition, there's barely any sell orders listed. It's not a pump and dump, it's lacking all the signals except for shills. But judging from the picture here, it's not even a PND group. So that leaves us nowhere but it being legit.

>Piratebay and Kat.ph. What do the latter two have in common? They were both centralized, and were both shut down by government

Want to know another thing they have in common??

Piratebay and Kat.ph are both completely free services.

Your arguments sound specious to me. People torrent so they don't have to pay for content. Are they going to all of the sudden start burning valuable tokens to download movies and such?

Poorfags too poor for a real pnd.

here you can see the PnD from the discord faggots that try to get their shitcoins sold.

So if it's not even a real pnd by your own admission, what the fuck are you all worried for? I don't give a shit about the pump and dumps, it's going to moon irregardless based upon technology alone.

>People torrent so they don't have to pay for content.
Not entirely true. People also torrent because of convenience. That's why services like Netflix are booming. It's on demand and hassle-free. And the issue with free sites like TBP is that they'll also be under fire and relocating over and over, providing a vector for literal criminals to create psuedo-legit torrent sites ready to infect people. It's never going to be stable without decentralization.

And decentralization, no matter how you cut it, is going to require some miner fee/gas fee. It's how the Eth/BTC blockchain works. Initiating a 0.01 cent transaction is going to matter fuck-all for 99% people. Seeders aren't even required to mark up their downloads. And even if they do, they won't require to put up huge prices considering they'll get hundreds if not thousands of downloads.

tl;dr:
Modern day torrenting is unstable and ripe with scammers and viruses. At most, people will pay about 0.01 cent per entire movie or game they download. Not even pajeets or niggers care for 1 cent. Only Jews do. Fuck Jews.

Retard, read

>I am too dumb to figure out a reason why it isn't shit, therefore it must not be shit.

Argument from incredulity ladies and gents

Why isn't there any info on the devs? I'm interested but this bothers me.

They probably want to remain anonymous due to the fact that it's probably going to see full use by pirates for warez. Remember, Bitcoin's inventor still remains anonymous. This sort of technology can come from literally nowhere.

Veeky Forums is always wrong... but this is the exception that makes the rule. Solid fucking buy right here.

stupid question : will this moon because if you google "p2p file sharing ico" only upfire comes up ?

anyone want some free coins?

just sign up. shit it might only be worth a couple of bucks but hey its free.

actioncoin io/ref/269627/

I bought in at 0.00002550 BTC, it's currently at 0.00002599, should I sell and buy back later when it drops? I'm not really sure if this is going down or if it's upwards for the next hours...

>- High quality whitepaper

Bump.

Just HODL. It's going to moon and that little difference is neglible in the long run.