>hairy
>alcoholics
>work in the mines
c'mon man, it fits

Fuck off, frogposter.

Man, another shitpost frog.
How about we use this thread for something more productive:

ELF SLAVE WAT DO?

nothing wrong with it per se. tired of the fantasy genre, OP?

stop spamming these
>56509011

Lad, there aren't all that many mines in Scotland...

they work in quarries then you skirt-wearing haggis fiend

Nah mate, all the mines are the north of England.

t. Yorkshire

teach her the transience of mortal life

>British Orcs

Lewdfag being productive? Don't make me laugh.

>dumb frogposters

>Violent
>Clannish
>Disposition towards engineering in popular culture
>Drunkards
>Xenophobic
>Hold grudges
>Despise their neighbors
>Lose important wars
>Women often found with beards
>Angry all the god damn time
>Largely unintelligible
>Inability to farm
>Surrounded by a large wall, largely for their own protection

I'm from the North of England.

Sorry, Elf Slave Wat Do is no allowed on Veeky Forums, while /pol/ threads are. I checked.

>Babylonian High Elves
>Western New Jersey Wood Elves
>Retro-Futuristic Raypunk Dark Elves

>proto-indo-european werewolves

is everything you dont like /pol/? I agree that frogposting should stop but this thread isnt paticularly /pol/ yet.

better shitpost
Elf slav, what do?

>Teenage Rebellion Half Elves

For once frog is right. Dwarves are jews.

Tolkien said, don't question it.

>inability to farm
>dorfs

Seriously now, people do that? Why tough?

>>inability to farm
>>dorfs
>Seriously now, people do that? Why tough?

I literally have no idea what sentiment or thought you are trying to convey.

>Beards
>Greedy
>Subterranean
>Craftsmen

Okay Jews don't live underground but the rest fits.

>Jews don't live underground
ok retard

A campaign set in a fantasy version of the deep south would be hilarious honestly.

>Jews don't live underground
You don't know much about Jews, do you?

No jews are Grima Wormtongue nevermind the fact he's a person not a race /pol/ told me so.

>Prime Minister, the First Minister of Scotland has requested a complete copy of England's census data be sent to Hollyrood along with a shipping crate full of ringbinders,paper,pens and a case of sticky labels.
>Good gracious, whatever does Nicola want with all that?
>The High Queen of the SNP has decided to issue a new edition of the Book of Grudges

>english elves
>american humans

Egyptian Dwarves when?

>english elves
>english humans
>english orcs
>people having english accents in fantasy

MANUMISSION

>All of the mooks and goblins and orcs and trolls and dragons and grimlocks and snakemen and rats are evil and should be killed without a second thought
>But the succubus the GM spent five minutes describing should be spared because she's pretty and could be redeemed

>Sudanese halflings

>Dwarf Scots

>His dwarves aren't the maggots from the flesh of giants and given reason by the gods.

Industrious, crafty, swarthy, magical, with disgusting habits and diet. Drink alcohol and eat rotten food. Piss in the corner when you've had too much to drink, belch after a big meal, smoke a fuckload, bribe sex from a goddess with an awesome necklace you made. Murder a skald and make mead from his blood.

That's metal as fuck user

That's dwarves

It's just nordic mythology. You want metal, give southamerican a try. Assuming by metal you mean "brutal".

You’re thinking of Yorkshiremen.
It’s something total warhammer absolutely nailed

That's a Welshman or a Yorkshireman.

He's probably referring to how coal mines in the Appalachian mountains were mainly worked by Scotch/Irish immigrants.

t. great grandson of Scotch/Irish coal miners

Don’t forget
>constantly complain about anything new and obsess about the good old days

I honestly doubt that.

More likely he just doesn’t get the Yorkshire inspiration.
A lot of people don’t realise that warhammer Dwarf offshoots in particular are largely inspired by the four Yorkshiremen sketch

life sucks ass but if there isn't a way around that then why bother complaining about it.
why not do something to pass the time or try your hand at doing something memorable.

craftsmen seems more unlike them honetly

Are best dwarves ya orc mongrel !

French Dwarves are underrated.

Everyone knows Dwarfs are Northern English folks, Warhammer got it right ba makkin' em' from Yorkshire.

I based the dwarves in my setting on the various steppe peoples of central asia (avars, khazars, bulgars, cumans, eastern slavs, alans) who came in contact with the byzantine empire and adopted their customs and religion. Like them, my dwarves wandered from a wasteland and came in contact with a much more advanced human culture and adopted it, eventually becoming on par with them.

How much of a special snowflake am I

>talking shit about Malakai Makaisson

There are quite a few in nova scotia though

Pull her ears!
Kiss her ears!
Nuzzle her ears!
Nibble her ears!
Blow in her ears!
I love elf ears!

I'd let her migrate to my country and steal my job 'namsayin'?

>French Dwarves
Now I'm thinking about aspects of French culture that seem dwarfy. The French are pretty anal about their wines, with their whole "champagne isn't real champagne if it doesn't have this specific kind of white grapes grown in Champagne with soil of Champagne that a dog from Champagne pissed on and pressed in Champagne with a machine made from Champagne wood". That's kind of dwarfy. The Eiffel Tower was built purely for the sake of showing off what modern engineering can do. I could see dwarfs having a "technology fuck yeah" building as their most prized monument. That's where the compatible elements stop, I think.

It'd be fun to see in a game though, just because of the novelty factor.

>women often found with beards
I keked
>largely unintelligible
played with someone who ran this. whenever he didn't like the direction the conversation was heading his accent would wander and thicken until the NPC/PC gave up in disgust

>Where did the gold go?
>Well ai aint'n't noo war boot din gargle barble wahey rit?

This. Behind almost every "spare and redeem the demon" story there is a more or less obvious waifu fantasy. Notice how it's always pretty and cool monsters like succubi or vampires.

I remember Makai Makaison in Gotrek and Felix being pretty much this
He was a Scot based dwarf among Yorkshire ones, and even they barely have any idea about what the fuck he’s saying.

look up the hillbilly comics

>Any accent other than English in fantasy

>Brooklyn Dwarves
>African Orcs
>Greek humans
>Indian Elves

If you don't use french for elves you're a fag with fag elves.

>african orcs
I hate this meme.

all elves are fag elves

oh come on it fits so well and you know it

Am I the only deviant who sees this and assumes it is an HRPG?

I thought it was Vitamin Quest.

Is that why it looks so familiar?

My Dwarves are 5ft to 7ft tall mostly hairless humanoids that have a wide range of cultures and skin tones. They don't live underground, and are the only intelligent race in the setting.

Oh sure, the dwarves are short ass motherfuckers but their women are tall and literally statuesque. Either a horrible theme or frankly I'm beginning to suspect dwarves literally carve their own wives out of stone. Raises all kinds of best left unsaid questions.

>he's not British
>that's not the default accent when the DM can't be assed

>tfw hairy
>alcoholic
>stout
>region known for the industrial revolution and backbreaking physical labour in mines or factories or docks.
Northern English are the dwarves, lad.

This is pretty much longbeards in a nutshell
youtube.com/watch?v=26ZDB9h7BLY

But user, orcs are highly industrialized and working for the machine is expected.

>Expected
E-fucking-xactly