This is what religious devotion in the 40K universe looks like

This is what religious devotion in the 40K universe looks like.

Sometimes.

Sometimes it looks like this

pity about that manface.

>implying that religious devotion to the Emperor isn't a huge spectacle of rite and mysticism, with anything so personal and singular as Repentia almost impossible - and even then it's only allowed because it's a public symbol of shame and fervor to repent

wtf I love the Imperium now

Is that Richard C. Mongler that I see on the left?

>Her back isn't a knotted mass of scar tissue from self-flagellation

How do we get 2K religious fanatics dress like that?

>is this nigga subscribing to the primordial truth?
what is real is the psychic perception of a lot of people.
or at least of strong minds

Normally when people say a chick has "man-face" they're just being jerks but holy fuck she does. The first thought I had upon seeing her was "40k pillar man"?

Why yes indeed, I do believe it is.

>religious devotion
>the SoB equivalent of a penal legion

If they were devoted, they wouldn't be in that position.

>no ass
>no tits

>no aquilia

leandros, get the codex

>Literally wrapped in religious texts
>A large sword to defend the faithful
>Scars earned in combat
>Healthy tan from a life in the great outdoors
Not bad... not bad. I can even tolerate the lavish display of flesh, perhaps she's going for some theme of contrasting vice and virtue to reflect the duality of man and its inability to fully ascend to flawless divinity, that even the most righteous man will be drawn back into the world of mortals by his tendency towards sin? There are however far greater problems than her nudity, namely:
>All that grime, why didn't she bother to wash herself? Cleanliness is next to godliness after all
>A non-religious tattoo on her wrist, a sign of vanity and connection to the carnal world
>Nose piercings with no clear religious significance, see above
>Lack of muscle definition, demonstrating a lack of discipline
>Lack of ass
Especially the lack of an ass is bothersome. Her breasts are... passable. They're sufficient to make her look feminine at first glance, though I'd describe them as... modest. The ass on the other hand is just a mass of flesh utterly lacking shape or definition. This is worrying on two fronts: first of all it shows a lack of training, once again showing her lacklustre discipline. Secondly, it's not arousing. It breaks the theme of virtue and vice she appears to be going for.

6/10, good effort but could use a lot of work.

I don't know, I kind of like more prominent jawlines in women. I also have a tendency to like stronger women so maybe the two are related somehow. I do agree she looks somewhat mannish but that doesn't impact my final judgement.

Boy oh boy am i ready to sin again

Her lack of armour/clothing has nothing to do with virtue/vice, she's a sister repentia, a member of the Adeptus Soriatus Militarus (warrior nuns in power armour) that fucked up somehow and as penance is charging into battle naked as a display of faith, putting her life in the God-Emperor's hands. If she is truly worthy of redemption she will survive by the Emperor's Grace. She's grimy because of the soot and ash of the battlefield and because she is an unworthy creature in her present state.

That lack of muscle definition is criminal. As it is part of the cosplay for fuck sake.
They look way to soft.

Also the cosplay is not for Repentias, but for the Raging hereos count as Repentias.

A rare appearance from a retiree.

Of course it is.
Why wouldn't you worship the best god/goddess around?

Is that a raging heroes cosplay?

Yes as already said.

What's the story behind this image?

This wordbearer looks like he's gonna get fucked and he's cursing the dark gods for the trick.