If the stereotypical catgirl in tabletop played by a weeb is some hyperactive "I'm cute but also lewd...

If the stereotypical catgirl in tabletop played by a weeb is some hyperactive "I'm cute but also lewd, nya~ :3" nothing like most real cats, then what's the stereotypical foxgirl in tabletop played by a weeb?

The exact same thing, but with less nya and more smug.

So foxgirls are more true to real life cats than catgirls?

Ask /pfg/, they're experts on foxgirls.

I would love to see an actually cat-like catgirl.

>"Feed me, my slaves... Ah, Alright, it's naptime now."
>"You had a nap an hour ago."
>"Shut the fuck up, you mutt. Where should I sleep... This altar will do."
>"I'm trying to do magic here."
>"Not anymore."

Done.

Basically the same, except "mysterious" and magic-ey, and skips nya entirely for the oujou laugh.
In theory, there would also be shades of ennui as a primary motivator, but most weebs are incapable of grasping complex motives like that. Instead there might be a sort of barely restrained hyperactive curiosity mixed with smug.

Foxes are clever little shits. When they get old, they turn grey and are so cunning that it's nearly impossible to lure them into traps. A proper fox girl would probably be similar to a femme fatale type character, someone who is deceptively cunning, predatory and able to outfox people all the time.

Catgirls are bimbos, foxgirls are milfs.
You're welcome.

>create water and fling whenever she becomes disruptive to get the catgirl to fuck off
>use citrus peel or lavender on objects you want her to avoid if those are available
>force her to learn how to hunt and gather by making her earn her portions; reward her with greater portions when she does well

>Lock cat girl in a cage
>She just complains louder and louder that she wants to get out

Foxes are mischievous and cunning creatures. Try to imagine a mischievous and cunning person.

Okay, a question.

Why do animalfolk cultures / personalities are usually portrayed as "well, it's exactly like their base animal, i guess", how is it different from "beer and gold" dwarves and "trees and smugness" elves, and why do people feel it's okay to do the one, but not the other?

Bonus question: why it is okay to portray sapient race as instinct-driven retards if their animalistic outbursts are "cute quirks"?

Aaaaand

is the exact shit i'm talking about.

I don't know. Why do nerds ask questions when the answer is self-evident if they bothered to think about it?

>self-evident
i just hoped for a better answer than "Veeky Forums are meme-spouting uncreative shits", but fine, i'll take that too.

"I'm cute but also lewd, kon~ :>"

It's pretty evident that no one here was trying to create an in-depth bestial race and were just poking light hearted fun at the concept of a cat girl who acts like an actual cat. Feel free to keep being annoyed about it, though.

just because something is cliche, doesn't mean you have to subvert it.

I assume the reason is that someone wants to create a sapient, humanoid of a given species, but is more comfortable or enthusiastic with making it weeaboo than they are making it furry.

It's all fun, but even fun can lead to something interesting. Would catgirls and foxgirls get annoyed when people start touching their unique features without permission? Would they be less social or herd-like and instead are more reclusive and unorganized? If there senses were identical to humans, how would their behavior differ relative to their base species typical behavior.

I mean, i'm fine with poking fun, but this shit actually makes its way into serious race discussions.

But yeah, guess i'm too annoyed over a silly thing. My apologies.

>My boyfriend

Written by a man
Married to a women who's wierd, puts up with him, and probably initiated the relationship.

I like some smbc, but zack weiner has stealthy gone the way of picture super related

Careful there, user, you'll pull your arm out of socket if you reach any harder.

I think the better angle to approach such races from is "human, but with some societal quirks roughly based on animal". So catpeople would probably be more individualistic and competitive, as well as not really having one single strong leader, but some sort of council of strongest and wisest. So, something like clans or family groups that gather up for decisions concerning everyone.

>cats not thinking they're the cutest and most beautiful motherfuckers to ever walk the earth and that stupid humans should only rightfully worship them like gods

You've never had a cat, right?

Cute, but you forgot the one thing that would make the party lose their shit.

Doors.

I fail to see how smbc is even close to Sinfest. Sinfest is a formerly satirical comic that overnight became humorless, myopic, and blatantly anti-male bullshit.

Cats are pretty nasty when in heat, actually. At least male ones. Dogs are kinda more... filthy, but they're probably less prone to go around and fight for companions.

But it is true that we associate animal qualities not really to proper behaviour but to what the "normal" image of the animal is more akin to. A swan is an aggressive motherfucker when triggered but he DOES look graceful and otherworldly.
I think event the ancients knew that, at least for animals that they saw regularly.

>a catgirl being pretty chaste execpt when she goes into heat would be interesting actually

>a catgirl being pretty chaste execpt when she goes into heat would be interesting actually

Oh great I guess chastity is a fucking spectrum now, just like everything else. Fuck off.

I can see your complaint though. Talking about these things does seem to lead to magical realm discussion, like .

>cats
>council
Cats interact with each other solely through strong-arming literally every other cat. Even the lions, who have a much more intricate social hierarchy, basically devolve into the biggest and the strongest eliminating all possible competition and subjugating those they can possibly use.

If anything, you're thinking of canines. While canine groups usually have a general leader or leader pair, specific roles within those groups have been observed. Within the scope of those roles, a given canine can show situational leadership over the typical top dog.

Do any of you own a cat? My cats could both do lewd or cute. They're not shy about sticking their hindquarters directly in your face and will even try to put it over your mouth while you sleep. One of them would lie on his back with his junk in the air right in front of whoever came over to visit. But break out the canned salmon and they would be as polite and adorable as you please, the little chiselers.

You can call this kind of catgirl behavior many things, but you can't call it implausible.

Good point. But if we're talking about more human-like races, it makes sense they would be more human-like in their behavior. So something like absolute monarchy dictatorship or leader with cult of personality would probably fit cats better.

>humans stereotype catgirls as cute, adorable and lewd
>catgirls stereotype humans as hentai doujin orcs: perpetually horny, brutish barbarians

Stolen for my setting probably goes for every race that has heat cycles

google "fate stay night tamamo-no-mae"

best girl

not even fucking close fite me

Not even the best saberface.

Holy fuck, why do you spam this shit everywhere? You do it in /pfg/ you do it in other threads, fucking why?

Sorry lads, best girl has already rolled up, pic related

So basically a cheerful, deredere-type character that gets attached to a certain character and easily gets jealous of them?

Truth.
Shame all her games suck. Though I haven't played Extella.

The cat version of her is better.

Playing Extra using her without looking stuff up and without going through the other characters is...painful.
And involves lots of notetaking on enemy patterns.

Admittedly, I went into Extra solely for her path, and didn't check out the others before jumping straight into hers, so I don't know if they were any better.

But God, I couldn't deal. The battle system felt repetitive as fuck and a chore to play, which was mainly what turned me off. Again, maybe the other paths were better, but I never checked them out, and the experience ultimately left a bad taste in my mouth.

And GO ended up not being my thing, and I wasn't too wild about the idea of putting up with gatcha bullshit for her.

Waifuism can only get you so far, I guess.

>Again, maybe the other paths were better, but I never checked them out, and the experience ultimately left a bad taste in my mouth.

Nero is pretty boring, but gameplaywise Archer is probably the most interesting out of the bunch. Not that it really matters anyway considering that Extra only really has two routes; Rin's and Rani's.

It IS repetitive as fuck. And both early and lategame you can just die out of nowhere by flubbing the rock/paper/scissors too much with Tamamo because she's so frail, but you HAVE to sit there and guess which pattern they're using until you've killed enough of them, and lategame mooks have large numbers of tricky patterns.
IIRC NG+ lets you keep the enemy patterns you saw or something, and the other two don't die so easily because they're not Caster, but starting with her is an exercise in patience and pattern recognition.

>but you HAVE to sit there and guess which pattern they're using until you've killed enough of them

Or be a little bitch and look up the enemy patterns on the internet. Like I did.

So you're saying you cheated on your waifu?

Less cutesy shit

More sultry and teasing

>catgirl spazzes out when you play recording of mewing kittens, looking for them
>catgirl has her face inches from yours when you wake up and scares the shit out of you
>catgirl starts acting weird because she found catnip
>catgirl lets you pet her until she gets bored and scrapes you out of nowhere

> why it is okay to portray sapient race as instinct-driven retards if their animalistic outbursts are "cute quirks"?
Look at humans. The majority of them ARE instinct-driven retards not far from their ape ancestors.

> Would catgirls and foxgirls get annoyed when people start touching their unique features without permission?
They would. If SJWs told them so.

I'm pretty sure they would unless catfolk and kitsune don't really care about personal space or random contact. The difference is that SJWs would yell at anyone doing it even if there is obvious context that suggests that both of them know each other amicably.

reality based animal girls

catgirls
>solitary, manipulative, no real centralized society, generally maintain distance from others, prone to using people, incredibly lazy if unmotivated, don't care much about others, shrewd, tightly wound

foxgirls
>playful, society of small kin groups, loyal, work well in small groups, form few bonds but very tight ones, scrappy, resourceful

>then what's the stereotypical foxgirl in tabletop played by a weeb?

A snickering, ultra-lewd prankster who prefers to tease as long as possible.

>Sinfest has never been funny.

Are you quoting someone or is that your statement?
I've never actually read the comic because I don't want to get attached to something that suffered an untimely death, especially one that was immediately reanimated as radfem propaganda.