Drawthread: 2nd Gobbo in a row edition

>>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Drawthread Discord:
>discord.gg/7Wn63Sf

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/QO3Pbpp.jpg
4kh4.deviantart.com/gallery/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anchor post.

Requesting my Traitor Warhound Princeps, Enyo.

Her most notable features are a set of six horns that curl back from her forehead; her long, scarlet hair most often tied into a handful of messy braids; and her oversized, sharpened teeth. She's just as used to fighting outside her Warhound as within, and bears a history of scars and burns on her fit body. Though you can't really see it from the front, her back splits into a huge toothy maw, and several fleshy tendrils sprout from it to connect her to her Titan.

She wears an armoured, backless bodice, with some fluttery cloth bits draping down from it over her legs, like longer coattails. Long, clawed gauntlets and high, heavy boots protect her limbs, stiff and layered with a preferably semi-chitinous sort of look.

I'd be perfectly happy with any level of detail, in any style, and with any artistic liberties taken, as long is it is still generally recognisable. Including her Warhound Titan in full would take an insane amount of effort, so don't worry about it unless you really want to. Just having her sitting connected in her command throne, maybe laughing maniacally/gleefully, would be good to show that's she is actually a Princeps.

I'm not sure if backstory and fluff is wanted in these requests, so I'll leave it all out just in case. Thanks if anyone takes this up!

I don't think OR saw this in the last thread so I'll post it for them here.

Oh also i'll add that if the artist wants to draw the armor, i'd prefer if it looks very secondhand and attempted to be patched up and cared for. Forgot to add that in the reference.

draw lelith hesperax doing this

Requesting Brock Lesnar dressed as Saitama from One Punch Man. If you include Heyman make him whatever you want.

Hey! I tried to send something earlier but internet was shitting the bed. Thank you so much for this, I'm so glad to have something for her after months. You did a wonderful job

Requesting a punk gal for pregen character purposes
She is wearing the same attire as pic 1 and have the same haircut (albeit with black hair) as pic 2, I would like her to have a bit more mature and hardened face though.
Additionaly, she have a metal "bandaid" bolted on the side of her head.
Not much idea for the pose, I would just like her to have the rifle visible, so it could be on her back, besides her on just her holding it, do as you wish
Thanks

Anchoring.

Anchors aweigh!

Anchoring anger dwarf

A robot cowboy with cowboy boots, poncho, and cowboy hat.

Anchoring samurai

Draw some Veeky Forums characters dressed up as Christmas elves!

Your facial construction is superb

You're very welcome.

Requesting my unwitting Phoenix pact warlock. After accidentally unleashing an ancient demi-deity, she now finds herself about to go on her first adventure to pursue her new patron and her own goals. I left the request a bit open ended for the artist but if you need more details let me know.

Migrating.

Can I get two satyrs/fauns, both male (one with curled goat or sheep horns, the other with either straight antlers or deer antlers), both manning a machine gun nest. They're both wearing kilts. The one manning the machine gun has his armor, the one manning the belt is topless. Both wearing black barrets with a gold navigation compass star pin on it. Both look like they're in kind of a panic.

A young Wizard girl in pic only more petite.
Her gruff young Barbarian lover who is like a younger version less muscular Sol Badguy

They are under the sheets in a post-coital cuddle after their first night together. They are both a mess; their hair is disheveled, and both are covered in scratches and hickies from the night of passion. The sheets are a mess and may be a small blood stain since it was the Wizard's first time. Their gear and clothes lying everywhere as they hurriedly undressed to make love.

Wizard's tiny salamander familiar skulking under the sheets

Love making for life reaffirmation after nearly being killed by a big bad is always the best

Be honest with me, my dude.

Why do you want this? In what capacity will it be used and are you genuinely serious about 'The sheets are a mess and may be a small blood stain since it was the Wizard's first time'?

Re-did the sheet cause i found better references

Requesting a clawed/spiked gauntlet holding an eyeball in it's palm.

Clawed similar to the first
Posed and holding an eye like the second
Fairly harsh and angular look (save the eyeball) like the third.

For a holy symbol so stylised and recognisable goes a long way,

Requesting a One Piece style character who fights with a belaying pin (in an icepick grip) and can turn into a kirin.

Terran adolescent who is a psychic and was raised and trained by a Protoss. She is wearing this outfit and she has platinum blonde hair and lightly tanned skin and emerald eyes

Dainty as fuck, like the platonic lovechild of Luna and the White Queen.

Your pro wrestling + anime mashup has nothing to do with tabletop games. Why are you here?

Gtfo and go to /aco/ no one wants to draw your web sex cartoons faggot.

Holy fuck are we being raided? Starcraft gtfo

More fucking anime requests.

Migrating Requesting my swashbuckler/dragonrider and his mount charging off to do some good old fashion piracy.

He wears a bandana and wields a sword similar to those at the bottom. His poncho is red and his pants are a mossy green.

Migrating from previous thread.

Requesting a BBEG of mine loosely inspired by a certain nick cave song and perhaps a product of my fascination with pretty boy antagonists from watching too much old anime.

Lean and mean, sharp facial features, male model face, slicked back short hair of white color. The reference depicts it pretty well. He's also half-elven, so he has them pointy ears.

He wears a long matrix style coat which ends somewhere halfway through as if a normal victorian coat would, I highlighted the end points in the reference. I'd also love if it wasn't just the matrix coat, but changed up a tiny bit, the collar is supposed to resemble a turtleneck almost.

Tightish black pants, black shoes.

His right hand is supposed to be all red and that's supposed to show.

The reference picture has blood over his lips, but he's not a fucking vampire. If you are going to draw blood on him, I'd prefer if it'd be on his shoes/coat/pants as if he had just waded through a pool of blood.

Thanks a lot in advance and I hope whoever's reading this and the other requesters have a nice day.

Requesting Tessou with band-aid on nose wearing Elysian Drop Troops uniform with raised visor, no binoculars and holding a Accatran Pattern MkIV Lasgun sitting like in the picture example below. A wallpaper version of her is what I want.

Picture related in real size:

i.imgur.com/QO3Pbpp.jpg

Dunno if it's the right thread but if anyone needs it I can splice/merge, color, re-colour and to some degree de-colour images.

No original work though.

Requesting a female Alchemist and her mechanical servant.

any simple creature request?

Migrating my post

I'm looking to something for my Vanara alchemist that I'm playing in an a Pathfinder game.

Her name is Liu Li Xiaoqing, she's around 5'1" tall and weighs 125lbs. Her physique is rather well built, being balanced in both strength and dexterity, supporting her high intelligence which she uses for her experimenting. Her personality is somewhat mischievous and she has a few hedonistic tendencies which she tends to curb through drinking, often resulting in her doing drunk science sometime afterwards.

forgot my image

Hello, drawthread. If I can I'd like to request a picture of a smokesoul alchemist turning mad bomber I'll be playing in an upcoming 5e game. Attached is the reference sheet that I hope isn't too cluttered.
The armor is pretty much as seen depicted, with the satchel worn over the should opposite her pauldron. Feel free to add as many belts and pouches for holding vials, potion bottles, and other alchemy materials as you see fit. She commonly wears the goggles on her brow/forehead.

The markings are just an example and you can get as creative as you like. She also has pointed elf like ears with several ring piercings in them.

On the weapons she just carries one of each, a single barrel breach loading handcannon and a large cleaver/machete for hacking through bush.

Personality notes would be she's an inventor and workaholic and hasn't quite slept right in a long while so it would be common for her to have half lidded eyes and bags under them.. She's a bit snarky, but in a playful teasing manner, and overall free spirited and easy going.

Could the drawfriend make a version where she has anime elf ears? She would make an awesome Nyss.

Requesting art of my waifu. Preferably her getting absolutely railed from behind by the biggest, ugliest monster you can think of. I would appreciate a steampunk theme, as I plan to play a steampunk campaign. Pic related is my reference from the game mabinogi, where I developed her character

ok

Requesting a Rebel Alliance communications officer for a Star Wars game. She has the face of the girl on the right, the hat and uniform of the guy on the top left, and the headset and pose (and the background, if you want) of the guy on the bottom left.

>already got a legit delivery
>guy is still trying to get his joke one done
Dance, dance for me!

Requesting an Ordo Hereticus Inquisitor, but he's an Eldar, not a human.

I'd prefer a full-body image like the Inquisitors in the references, please; color is optional, but if you do use it he should have a matching deep red coat & hat and red/bright auburn hair. Hair in a ponytail.

He should have the long, thin, severely angular face shape (though not as roughed up as that Dark Eldar in my reference), with an aloof/stoic/stern expression, and his rosette should be at his chest or throat. Other details are up to you.

I'd like to request a storm demon who's about to show up in my current campaign?

It has a body composed of a multi-vortex tornado like the left picture, lightning wreathing the eyes, arms, and "feet" too. Along with that, a lightning spear in its hand somewhat like the right picture has (or one that crackles more violently?) and horns like the lower curving set (or something else, the specific type of horns doesn't matter that much).

It'd also like it if it could take a more female shape or something genderless?

Please consider my request, and thank you in advance!

So it's not just a shitpost?
Could've fooled me.

Hmm? Its just a guy being extremely angry that i got a drawing on /v/ when he didnt (patience, with patience yours will be done as well), now hes trying to push joke requests to other drawthreads while using the references i use.

But since i already got mine, i guess you can say the copy will never beat the original.

So it IS a shitpost, got it.

This fagis posting his shitty animu /v/ request as user then pretending to call him out How strange he happens to respond right after the """joke request""" gets posted, consistently these past 3+ threads

Requesting art for new D&D game

Would like Dragonborn on the right training with great sword on the right. his scale colour is the red with his bottom jaw being the orange colour. Don't really care about pose, as long as he looks like he is or has been training.

Requesting a redraw of Valten's hammers to something smaller looking, though keeping the general silhouette.

Migrating from the previous thread

I'm looking for a half-orc cross between the image on the left and the image on the right. Something like the white bodysuit but with more of a medieval-fantasy twist.

Black hair pulled back and held with a bandanna like the middle picture.

Instead of the gun, she should be holding the hand-crossbow and in her other hand she should have an almost spectral or ghostly-looking axe.

Really looking to downplay the sexyness on this, though. Pose can be either of the images on the sides. Thanks in advance if anyone is interested in doing this!

damn, thanks my dude!

Colourations don't really count for requests so someone else might do the main request, but it was easy and i was bored.

either way, its pretty solid. its all I really need. If someone else does it, that would be dope, but I'm good

Requesting a pilot.

migrating because i missed the last thread.

requesting a pic of my pc from an evil party. he's an evil cleric of zarus turned disciple of mephistopheles. the right side of his face is burned and has a a half glasgow smile so he covers it with an opera mask. maybe draw him 'passing judgement' on a 'heretic' burning at the stake too? his weapon and gear look like the ones in the pic. thanks.

Bumping past request
May I please have a drawing of a stormvermin dabbing on a smaller skavenslave. The stormvermin is angled a little above him, and the skaven is scared/star struck. I accidentally put in a small picture of a scribe instead of a skaven slave.

Specifically the arm that's closer towards the skavenslave is the one that is bent inwards.

Here's another updated sketch. Schools busy rn, but expect more

fuck i forgot to scale down the pic a bit

I have a request with room for artistic liberty.

The character can be male or female your choice, but if male please give him short hair and a beard, or long hair if female (and no beard obviously).

The character is missing an arm, but it doesn't matter if it's the left or right arm. If you want to instead replace the missing limb with a prosthetic that has a make that would read as elvish that'd be neat.

The character is overall meant to be one who lives in the bottom of a bottle of alcohol, battling depression and a bitterness that only seem to be alleviated when in the company of their partymates.

Looking really great! And don't worry, I'm patient.

Requesting a scene from a game I'm in.

Gnoll paladin bruised and bloodied but still alive after a fight that everyone thought would end up in a TPK. She could be either sitting on a tree stump or leaning against it, having a well deserved smoke from her pipe. Some bits of her armor are missing or sundered.

Long story short: She wound up spending every resource she had(Smites, Turn Undead, Knight's Challenges, Lay on Hands, Healing Belt charges, spells, potions, etc) and was the last one still standing after the dust settled. It was pretty goddamn stressful but so cathartic when the last rotten bastard fell.

Reposting from last thread:

Requesting a futuristic space knight/crusader for a Starfinder game I'm going to be running.

Decided to pick this up.

sheeeeit user do you post work online anywhere? that looks cool.

Migrating request from last thread Hello artists of Veeky Forums, I'd like to request a female knight with her helmet off.

More specifically, I need a drawing of the knight in my image (A.) with her helmet off and under her arm like in the pose shown (B.). Her hair is a very dark blue (shown in image C.) with the style shown in image D. Her facial expression should be serious yet somber. This doesn't have to be a full body portrait, from the waist up is fine. However you feel like drawing it really.
Thanks in advance!

Greetings drawthread

I'd like to request this scene from my last Starfinder game please.

My character pictured left was communicating with the captain of the ship. He was checking scans on a ship's communicator for her.

He spilled his orange drink all over the terminal and onto the floor.

An Alien dog who is a resident on the ship (And harmless but she is scary) Is trying to lap the beverage on the floor (Like a dog would if you spilled food). He is trying his best to stop her, whilst on the communicator at the same time.

OR here, thanks, drawfriend, it looks good!

Not finished yet though

Hello friends, requesting an upcoming npc for a homebrew campaign I'm running. He's a changeling thats taking the appearance of the prince.
Has slicked back blonde hair with tired reddish brown eyes, clean shaven, and majority of the time seen with an evil smirk.
Wears clothes like the the bottom right(instead of purple he wears grey on black) but with the cape of the other picture.

Although he is supposed to give off a very formal and respectable vibe, you can't help but just get chills when he addresses you.Would be cool have in some kind of intimidating and powerful stance.
Mold him as you like, I'm down for any changes the artist sees fit.Thank you for your time

Testing something out. Namely my ability to draw with a computer.

Oh yeah, sorry.
Here's my DA
4kh4.deviantart.com/gallery/

I recognize some of those Veeky Forums deliveries, good to see you back around.

Hey, thanks. I haven't been here in a long time but haven't been posting a lot back then lately either but happy that somebody still remembers my crap.
Anyway, gonna call this done.

Go and stay go

he pretty clearly meant that he drew it himself and didn't care for it you drooling idiot

Not the OR but that is pretty amazing, user.The lighting is an awesome touch.

Looks great. Is there any way you can make it less grainy? Unless that's just your aesthetic, that's fine.

oh user honey, no

requesting a stereotypical Amazon style barbarian, buxom, huge, decently long hair in a reddish brown colour, wielding a greataxe
the most important thing is the shrunken head that she is either holding or has clipped to her belt, her pose isn't too important

It's not my aesthetic, I was just monkeying around. Wasn't too happy with it so I created a low-res gif and mashed that down with layer blending.

Requesting Charles Manson as a revenant

Will this do?

Oh, alright. Are you thinking of doing anything else with this?

see

Requesting this with Krieg soldiers and dead Tau.

Requesting a smug looking redemption paladin of Lathander with a warhammer as their weapon and armor decorated with vibrant oranges and blues.

Hello broskys I am requesting background but quite simple, I want a shambling pillar in the top of a hill with a yellow stripe crossing through the middle, a man with a golden triangular helmet runs desperately to it, he has a big meat mallet as weapon, on the hill are several corpses and monsters looking as apostle's of berserk running to the man, nothing needs to be detailed just the man, and the pillar on the mountain, The general picture I want is something like the house of the darkest dungeon, If you want to put something more thats ok

Draw your dnd waifu for me

Only if you say please, user.

Please bby

You're such a faggot

I'd kill to see Lesnar as a space marine and Heyman as a servitor or something

Lesnar as a Marine and Heyman as a commissar.

Checking in on the artist making this, if still happening.

Yeees. This^