Nobody can ever decide which fantasy race is the "obvious stand in for Jews", right? Is it dwarfs? Gnomes? Goblins...

Nobody can ever decide which fantasy race is the "obvious stand in for Jews", right? Is it dwarfs? Gnomes? Goblins? Elves?

What if they all are?

What about a setting where every race is a distinct Jewish stereotype? God knows they have enough. Like, dwarfs are hasidic Jews, elves are Israeli Jews, gnomes are banker Jews, humans are bronze age Judeans. That kind of stuff.

Which is what?

I'll play this like a mensch when it comes out. As long as it's free.

Dwarves. Straight up, Tolkien based Dwarves are on jews. Not out of any racial superiority thing, though Elves did represent the Catholic supermen. He had a lot of anthropological interest in the habits of jews, primarily of their close knit communities that he envied, and that they spoke all knew a second language used solely for communicating amongst themselves.

I get that, the point is that nowadays, there's a ton of Jewish stereotypes to play with rather than having to combine all of them in one race. You can just distribute them among all of them.

>Mel Brooks' Dungeons & Dragons
Couldn't be worst than the actual D&D movie

>Mel Brooks' Dungeons & Dragons
I didn't realize how much I needed this in my life.

>Dwarves. Straight up, Tolkien based Dwarves are on jews.
Some bits? Yes. Entirely? No. Tolkien's dwarves have a lot of Norse dwarves as well.
>though Elves did represent the Catholic supermen
Please don't represent your own musings as objective facts.

>Couldn't be worst than the actual D&D movie
On the contrary, that would be pretty fucking rad.

You're talking out of your ass.

If you go by stereotypes inside Israel, the Ashkenazi are somewhere between elves and gnomes, the Mizrachi and Sephardi are dwarfs, and the Yemenites are... probably something like kobolds, really.

The Ethiopean Jews get treated like orcs.

>picking any race other than goblin

Couldn't you make similar arguments for Christian societies? Halflings are classic French or English peasantry, elves are Britons(druidic) or French or Italian nobility(high), gnomes are Danish guildsmen, dwarves are German guildsmen.

>The Ethiopean Jews get treated like orcs
which is a shame, because they're the only semi-palatable ones of the bunch

You don't see nearly as many threads trying to argue which race is the most "Christian".

>Elves?
Nobody but the most rated crossbreed of /v/-skyrim memers and /pol/-fags think elves, the most aryan fantasy race, are jews.

>Nobody can ever decide which fantasy race is the "obvious stand in for Jews", right?
Tolkien did, it's dwarfs.

Warcraft did an arguably clever thing by making the gnomes all the positive Jewish stereotypes and the goblins all the negative ones, so those who like Jews unironically can play one and those who want to make fun of them can play the other.

Fuck, I want new Mel Brooks movies
Are there directors/writers that can even compare to him these days ?
Closest I ever got to his kind of parody (as far as recent movies/shows go), was Angie Tribeca

Like some people here have said, this COULD work very well if you had the wit and humor of someone like Mel Brooks.

Veeky Forums, by and large, does not.

>Nobody can ever decide which fantasy race is the "obvious stand in for Jews", right? Is it dwarfs? Gnomes? Goblins? Elves?
Vampires. Jews were the inspiration for vampires. Instead of hooked noses they have fanged teeth, but otherwise they're spot on.

>Nobody can ever decide which fantasy race is the "obvious stand in for Jews", right? Is it dwarfs? Gnomes? Goblins? Elves?
>What if they all are?
jews are shapeshifters both in games and irl

Skaven

Why are neckbeards so obsessed with Jews?

The dwarfs of WH are even more Jewish than Tolkein’s.

Goyim need to stop.

Israelis are more Nazis nowadays than the actual Nazis.

Whatever fantasy race has the highest IQ

>Jews get kicked out of almost every country they lived in
>Surely it's the filthy goyim who are wrong

>whites get kicked out of almost every country they've been in
>surely it's just a jewish conspiracy that people don't like us

The only "people" today that are butthurt about Jews are either neckbeards or muslims tho

Somebody sounds jealous...

Usually it's humans. They're the social, economic ones who're absolutely everywhere.

>Why are neckbeards so obsessed with Jews?
Jews generally can grow real beards, so neckbeards may just full of envy-spite...

>Whatever fantasy race has the highest IQ
So maybe elves after all?

because they use them as the scapegoat for all their problems.

It would be gnomes. Elves often don't have bonus INT, despite wizard as a favored class.

Since when do they get an Int bonus?

Tolkien dwarves have absolutely nothing with norse dwarves

Since when were we talking about dnd

They’re named after some.

>Retarded arrogant pompous stagnant faggots
>Aryans

Hmmm....

What elves are you talking about then?

>whites get kicked out of almost every country they've been in
what?

this is a new meme? I'm curious as I live in one of mentioned countries and did not heard about this insane shit.

I live in Poland and in 1945 we only get rid of german subhumans that were not strong enough and ukrainians and other minorities creating true national state which should be /pol wet dream

/pol/ generally isn't a place informed about anything other than African-Americans and Jews.

I know but despite the fact that I will regret this I still want to know what idiocy spawned this meme map.

IIRC, in 5e High Elves get an Int bonus.

Grey elves have since 1e,

It's vampires.

Why is he holding a croissant?

i used goblins for my campaign. a basically modeled their personality after the ferengi from star trek

If only. We'd all be better off if they'd exterminate the Palestinians.

Yes they can. Nobody ever suggests goblins or elves, and when people say gnomes it's because they're close enough to dwarves.

Given them time, they're working on it.

>Nobody ever suggests goblins
Dude you high? They were suggested like three times in this thread alone, and everything from Warcraft to motherfucking Harry Potter (the very definition of mainstream) has blatantly Jewish goblins.

For Jewish elves, you got Dragon Age.

What have Palestinians done to you?

>For Jewish elves, you got Dragon Age
What? Is there something I missed from the more recent games? There is nothing jewish about them, only the circumstances of some of them resemble that of some jews.

Why would I give a fuck what Dragon Age does?

they're not even behind the post anymore

Because you said "nobody ever suggests... elves." The use of "nobody" means only one example is needed to prove you wrong. Dragon Age did it.

They're arabs, which is more than enough.

So are the Isrealis

True, but it's never a good idea to stop your enemies from killing themselves.

Have a classic from Veeky Forums's 4e days.

Average Height: 5' 1"-5' 9"
Average Weight: 100-140 lb.

Ability Scores: +2 Intelligence; +2 Wisdom or Charisma
Size: Medium
Speed: 6 squares
Vision: Darkvision (Ninjewtsu training, for Jews rule from the shadows)

Languages: Common, Hebrew, Yiddish
Skill Bonuses: +2 Streetwise; +2 Insight or Religion
Holocaust Vulnerability: You take a -1 penalty to saving throws against ongoing fire damage, ongoing necrotic damage, and ongoing poison damage.
Sniff Out Prey: You treat enemies with partial concealment as having no concealment instead, and enemies with total concealment as having partial concealment instead. If you see a non-invisible creature become invisible, until the end of the encounter, you can know its location as long as it is within your line of effect.
Thrifty Guttersnipe: When you buy an item, you pay 90 percent of the listed price. When you sell an item, you receive 10 percent more than the price normally quoted for selling that item.
Trained for the Market: You add Streetwise to your class's skill list and must take it as one of your trained skills.
Pzionic Prosperity Powers: You gain the Detect Treasure and Fluid Funds powers.

Detect Treasure, Jew Utility
Your large nose is perfect for sniffing out wealth.
At-Will Pzionic
Minor Action, Close burst 100
Level 11: The size of the burst increases to 200.
Level 21: The size of the burst increases to 300.
Special: You can reduce the burst size to any size you wish, to a minimum of 1.
Effect: You ascertain the direction to the most valuable concentration of wealth within the burst. You can choose to detect only valuables within certain categories: metal, gems, other (art objects, maps, ritual components, and so on), or any combination of the above. Alternatively, you can choose a creature within the burst and gain a general idea of the amount of wealth it carries.

Fluid Funds (Jew Utility)
You can always make change.
At-Will Pzionic
Standard Action, Personal
Requirement: You must be touching a coffer.
Effect: You drop coins, gemstones, or other valuable items into a coffer and close the lid. When you open the lid, a quantity of coins or residuum in the box equal to the value of the items deposited inside. With this power, you can exchange a number of gold coins for a smaller number of platinum coins of equivalent value, exchange a gemstone for its worth in gold, or exchange an art object for residuum. Magic items and mundane equipment are not affected by this power.

Jews are a subrace of humans distinguished by their large noses, their insatiable greed and mystical affinity for wealth, and their undying devotion to their ethnic patron deity. They have been exiled from their homeland, which they call the "Promised Land," multiple times, and have developed a fear of fire and poison due to the methods used by some of their oppressors. They now wander the world, insinuating themselves in cities large and small, where they let their instincts and their religious tenets guide them into lives of wealth-hoarding and prosperity. Some day, they hope to reclaim their rightful homeland, and then rule the world from the shadows...

Some Jews choose to take up the life of an adventurer, for what better source of wealth is there than the hoards of dragons, demons, elemental princes, and fey nobles? As long as they make sure to send messages back to their mothers every day, the Jews take to the wealth-gaining aspects of the adventurer's life like a fish in water.

Play a Jew if you want...
to play an exotic, cerebral individual with an affinity for gaining and managing wealth.
to embody a perfect blend of persecution, religious zeal, and self-styled supremacy.
to be a member of a race that favors the artificer, avenger, bard, invoker, psion, warlock, and wizard classes.

Jew Racial Utility Power
Fool's Gold, Jew Utility 2
You turn a pile of coin or residuum into a mound of illusory gold.
At-Will Pzionic
Minor Action, Personal
Effect: You sacrifice coins or residuum and create an amount of illusory gold and platinum coins equivalent to 20 times the total worth of what you sacrificed. The illusory money vanishes after 8 hours, and it looks, feels, and smells like real gold and platinum and weighs as much as real coins. Any creature can discern the true nature of the illusory coins by succeeding on an Insight check against a hard DC of your level, but the creature must deliberately attempt to see through a possible illusion.
Level 11: The amount of illusory money equivalent to 100 times the total worth of what you sacrificed, and it lasts for 24 hours.

Jew Racial Feats

Jewish Defense Force
Prerequisites: Jew, defender role
Effect: Whenever one of your powers grants a bonus to a defense, increase that bonus by 1.
Whenever you mark an enemy, that enemy takes a -3 penalty to attack rolls for attacks that don't target you instead of the normal attack penalty.
Your Strength and Constitution modifiers are also considered 1 higher for the purpose of all basic attacks; battlemind, fighter, paladin, swordmage, and warden powers; and those classes' paragon path powers.

Jewish Market Savvy
Prerequisites: Jew
Effect: You can roll twice and take the higher result when you make an Insight or Streetwise check.

Jewish Merchant Face
Effect: You gain a +2 feat bonus to Bluff checks.
You can use your Intelligence modifier in place of your Charisma modifier when making a Bluff check.

Jewish Mind Control
Effect: You gain a +2 feat bonus to damage rolls with psychic powers. The bonus increases to +3 at 11th level and +4 at 21st level.

Jewish Ninjewtsu
Prerequisites: Jew; assassin, monk, ranger, or rogue
Effect: You gain a +3 feat bonus to Stealth and Thievery checks.
You gain a +1 bonus to AC and Fortitude while you are adding your Dexterity modifier to your AC. Your Strength and Dexterity modifiers are also considered 1 higher for the purpose of all basic attacks; assassin, monk, ranger, and rogue powers; and those classes' paragon path powers.

Jewish Rabbi
Prerequisites: Jew, any divine class
Effect: You gain a +3 feat bonus to Insight and Religion checks.
Once per day, as a free action, you can declare a specific meal within your line of sight to be "not kosher." This lasts until you take an extended rest. Any creature that consumes the meal immediately takes poison and psychic damage equal to 10 + your level. This damage increases to 15 + your level at 11th level and 20 + your level at 21st level.

Jewish Star of David
Effect: You gain proficiency with the mace, the morningstar, and the shuriken.
You gain a +2 feat bonus to damage rolls with these weapons. This bonus increases to +3 at 11th level and +4 at 21st level.
When you wield a mace, its proficiency bonus increases to +3 and its damage bonus increases to 1d10. Its head reshapes to resemble a hexagonal star.
When you wield a morningstar, its proficiency bonus increases to +3, its damage increases to 1d12, and it gains the high crit property. Its head reshapes to resemble a hexagonal star.
When you wield a shuriken, its range increases to 25/50, and it gains the heavy thrown property. It reshapes to resemble a hexagonal star.
You can use a mace, a morningstar, or a shuriken as an implement for invoker, sorcerer, and swordmage powers and those class's paragon path powers.

Jewish Supreme Mind Control
Prerequisites: 11th level, Jew
Benefit: You gain a +1 feat bonus to attack rolls with charm powers.
When you score a critical hit with a charm power, the target is also dominated until the end of your next turn.

>Pzionic

>Jewish Ninjewtsu
>not Jewjitsu

Not even those two

Pretty sure jews don't accidentally blow themselves up all that often. Goblins also do have the "Pugnacious Tough Jack Kirby-esque Jew" thing going for them. So they're not ALL negative stereotypes.

It's chala, traditional Jewish bread. It's very sweet and spongy, almost cakelike.

poles aren't white, and they got rid of white germans in mass expulsions in 1945

they're fatties

Wow, you'd think that the Israeli blockade stopping everything from getting there they'd lose weight.

Makes DAMN good overnight French Toast.

Obviously due to high poverty. These kids only get junk food to eat.

Aren't the Israelis SPECIFICALLY not allowing them that? There's always all this noise about how the Israelis banned chocolate and snacks and stuff from Gaza. Why would they allow burgers?

It's not entirely clear what the Israelis ban or don't ban in practice. The Israelis have an interest in making it appear like the list is relatively short and sane (e.g. only stuff that could reasonably be used to make weapons) while anti-Israelis have an interest in making it seem like it includes everything under the sun, particularly nice things like chocolate and teddy bears, because that's how they tug on heartstrings and make them look like mean bullies to the poor innocent Palestinians.

So it's a matter of whose lies you're buying.

Admittedly, most of the time they were kicked out for financial reasons (look up Court Jews, they were a thing). Philippe IV is probably the most notorious example, kicking out the Jews AND dismantling the Templars because he owed money to both.

The exception of course is Saint Louis who did literally nothing wrong and I'll fucking fight you if you disagree with me. Literally 10/10 king, almost redeems the monarchy.

>Jews were the inspiration for vampires
See , retard.

we need more standins for jews that aren't massively antisemitic. for every race, ethnicity or religion we portray as evil or skeevy we do ourselves a disservice by not taking advantage of multifaceted complex cultures in our worldbuilding and story telling.

None of them are.
The Elves and Dwarves are from Norse mythology, the Gnomes from a Swiss Renaissance man and the Goblins from French myth.
Tolkien's rendition of Dwarves is straight out of older myths and contemporary culture like Frolich, Niebelungenlied etc.
He merely opined in a letter that their closedness and his language for them struck him similar to jews. (if we're going to be uncharitable greed being their failing may have something to do with it as well)
The Elves are the Norsemen's demigod-like views of them, the best of men could become elves.

how wrong can you possibly be?
porphyria may be an explanation if you want to do some actual research but dont talk out your ass. another explanation that accounts for vampire legends occuring independtly all over the world was that blood was once seen as life force, (which made sense since people could bleedout, which could be interpreted as life leaving the body.) so a monster that consumes this life force directly isn't particularly hard to imagine. No where any where have jews (or any ethno-religious group) inspired vampires.

>we need more standins for jews
Fuck no.
Get your pig-disgusting allegories out of my settings.

we need more standins (whether they're portrayed as human or not) for alot of groups, its more diverse and interesting that way. if you want everything to be homogeneous thats fine but dont come crying to me when people get bored of seeing the same cultures over and over again.

>we need more standins
>its more diverse and interesting that way.
t. Brainlet Golarion-loving Paizo shill of a cocksucker.
>if you want everything to be homogeneous
"Hurr if you don't represent my real world group of faggots you're being repressive and/or creatively devoid."
There are literally no bigger bores of fantasy settings than those who do cheap stand-ins for groups of people, wether it's Golarion, Aventuria or the bad parts of the Forgotten Realms. The only exceptions to these are long-gone cultures with alien mindsets and even those are easily screwed up (see every incarnation of hollywood Vikings, Maztica Aztecs or Americanized Romans).

You can work out your ethnic insecurities in some other medium.

I'm not advocating for cheap standins. of course you don't want carbon copies of real cultures. I actually know fucking nothing about golarion, aventuria or forgotten realms. all I said is diversity is interesting.

the one who seems insecure is you, my good bitch.

There is nothing diverse about plopping down not-jews in your fantasy setting, it's literally the most boring kind of fantasy imaginable.

I'm not talking about just jews, im speaking in general. perhaps "standins" wasn't the best way to put it. what I'm trying to say is dont be afraid to be inspired by non-european cultures. I didnt mean "put jews in your setting" I just worded it wrong. I meant "jews are an interesting people and its okay to take inspiration from certain aspects of their and other peoples culture"

>getting this butthurt over obvious shitposting

I smell a putz

>dont be afraid to be inspired by non-european cultures.
There's literally no european cultural inspirations in most D&D settings, claims about "medievalism" to the contrary, unless you count inspirations from 30s pulps and fantasy books as written by people of european and american descent.

And really most modern jewish culture is just people of russian and german descent doing a bit of religious LARPing, rather like Americans doing the Neopagan schtick. It's not all that interesting to anyone with a critical eye imo.

>There's literally no european cultural inspirations in most D&D settings
I disagree but that's irrelevant
I didnt specify dnd-like settings, Im speaking in the context of original settings. nor did I specify modern jews. I think I just didnt make myself clear enough in my first post.

Because neckbeards are not a hive mind and you're choosing to let the noisiest minority (cross/pol/sters) color your perceptions.

Then it's just a problem with the term stand-in and inspiration.
Most settings take inspiration from the real-world at some point.

so in short I just worded everything like a moron and I apologize.

I got unecessarily butthurt too, sorry 'bout that.

>elves
>Israelis
Because of the racist isolationist thing?

And the Chinese

Clearly the most accurate representation of fantasy Jews are Arcanum's gnomes.