Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1889: Fuck History, We America Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xa-pU_VoeFg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Does it ever get tiring to fight your inner darkness and accept them? This is like the 6th time I have done so. Thoughts?

>fighting your inner darkness

Pleb.

I set up a mental tollbooth a while ago, since I'm pretty familiar with my mental darkness at this point. We go golfing on the weekends.

There are perks for that. I tend to pick them up pretty early just to avoid that exact thing.

My Jumper usually has some new problem to work through. They are never as dangerous as the first fight with their inner self, but I figure new problems crop up with time.

How would you hypothetically make a stand supplement?

It's my personal opinion that humans are not good or bad, it's the choices that make that decide if they're a good person or not. That being said, what I "define" as my darkness are traits in me that I find undesirable or bad.

What jumps need to be taken from their makers and replaced?

Almost tempting.

Actually just started on Apocrypha, after I finally, maybe, settled on how to do origins this time. Extra update is also started.

If you must, just use the Stand creation rules from one of the homebrew Jojo RPGs. Pretty sure there's a thread about Stands up right now. The RPGs have probably been posted in it by now.

Well, if we're talking HYPOTHETICALLY I'd pull it out of the ass of the magical Quantum Unicorn I ride over the DMT Rainbow of Unending Benevolence into the Land of Milk and Cheerios.

>and accept them
;)

Of course! I just get really confused since I would go to Naruto and accept my negative emotions. The go to La Pucelle and meet my inner darkness and be like "didn't we just do this pal?"

>Apocrypha
Make a "Jumper of Blue" drawback where you're on your own against the other two teams? And perhaps another drawback to add even more teams to that clusterfuck? Most importantly, a drawback(perk?) to give that poor loli some actual pants.

Val, do you need to win the Holy Grail War in the F/Z or F/SN jumps to keep jumping?

>Quantum Unicorn

You gave a Unicorn Gundam TRANS-AM?

Making one would be fairly useless as stands as very varied, so either you make it so open ended it doesnt really matter or lock people into certain types of stands.

>Extra update is also started.
youtube.com/watch?v=xa-pU_VoeFg

I think she mentioned that there was going to be the option to create your own faction

Why us Unicorn called the beast of possibility?

Hey CCDT, would you consider splitting Morrowind and Oblivion into separate jumps?

A third team scenario is indee dplanned.

you'll have to give Jack pants on your own though

No, you don't need to win.

Who made the original Sailor Moon jump?

>he didn't read the document

Guy's gone, anyway. Rather it have been on a less sour note, but it was probably better for his health.

Did he open his claims before he left?

Because it can advance in Die Ewigkeit without eating souls. Hahaha, I make a funny.

No, it's actually just some dumb symbolism about its potential to change the world that doesn't come to anything because Gundam Unicorn is a retconned-in series and we therefore know that nothing that happens in it actually matters to the course of the Universal Century timeline.

Such a cool name wasted

Some, but not all. He was trying to appease and it didn't work.

Which ones did he open?

>Ignore the bitter memester, there's no reason you can't.
Yes hello Ligier meet Azazel I'm sure you'll get along dandy why don't you tell him about the Sacred Gears a bit

That's the only one I remember and it already got refilled, but there were a couple of others.

Okay, but Ligier can only make things that don't have horrible traps built into them if he's making them with materials gathered by horrible and monstrous means. Like, powering his creations with orphans is the least of the things he needs to do to get them to not betray the wielder.

I wanna hear about early-chain problems, misadventures, and clever ideas that backfired.

Doot doot doot doo doot

Saint Seiya: Episode G is ready for looking at and doing stuff to.

I still like it's design regardless desu.

Yeah, Gundam Unicorn has some awesome mechanical designs. If you just want to watch it for the cool mecha fights it's great. Just, you know, don't delude yourself for even a minute that there will be any real payoff, because there can't be a payoff, because we've seen F90 and F91 and Crossbone and Victory already.

Doesn't Jorge Joestar have about the closest thing we can get in the Notes section? Stands vary too much for purchasable options and such.

So is this your new thing with perk pricing, then? Tons of perks at each level, up to the individual jumper to decide which ones they get the discount for within their background? It's neat, I like it.

Well, not always but if I have a lot of ideas and each origin has an equal amount, might as well give the choice right?

That being said: the conclusion is space pirate robots

It could be a worse future lets be fair

I really dislike it personally, it makes me feel like I'm not jumping right or capable of 'completing' anything and having a true, fleshed out background in the setting.

I mean, the ultimate conclusion is "Turn X shows up, people make Turn A to fight it, everyone dies and we have to start all over". But that does give us Loran Cehack, so again, pretty good future. Eventually.

Didn't Tomino's pizza say we go even further and we get Reconguista or something

In Kingdom Come; Kryptonian, Speedster, Shazam, or other?

>No, you don't need to win.
Alright. Thanks for the clarifications. I'm thinking of blowing the Grail up. Honestly, we don't need prick

>A new jump already
You are too good for this thread

Maybe? Honestly, I'm not sure where G-Reco is meant to be on the timeline. I think it's before the Turn X shows up, though.

>if I ignore her affections she'll go away
Then I accidentally let slip that I wasn't fond of working for our megacorp so she kidnapped me and framed another corp for it out of love.

It all worked out in the end, in a "Wodehouse writing cyberpunk" sorta way, though.

I don't mind it. It offers a lot more variety in builds.
There's no reason you have to be able to afford every perk under your origin if there's a lot of them.

Not to mention you generally still end up with more power than any one canon character, so you can hardly say it's not a "true, fleshed out background".

Right, still reading my way through, but I just want to say that I really like Soul of the Blade. Definitely getting that unless there's something else later in the document that's really appealing to me and takes up all my points. "Living" gear that's smart enough to aid me in using it is something I include in all my designs already, now I can add it to things I just happen to pick up. Nice.

For all you Godless H̶e̶a̶t̶h̶e̶n̶s̶ Clerics out there, what ideal are you devoted to?

Seduction of waifus.

Can you be a Godless Cleric if you're a god yourself?

That aside, if i ever picked a cleric devoted to an ideal it would be Nature or Life.
Which is why i generally pick druids, not clerics.

Autistic outrage.

How does this series relate in canon to tr other Saint Seiya jump?
Also, if I take the drawback that takes away Cosmo powers and the armour thing, do I get back any that I had from the other jump?

Collaring Elves.

Truly you are the strongest of us all.

Glad to hear user.

Canon? Eeeeeh. Yes and no. Most of the story could fit as canon to the rest of the main Saint Seiya canon storyline (ie the original jump) but there are some differences that put it into it's own timeline.

No, it won't get rid of out of series stuff.

I thought it was monkey space pirates? Or am I thinking of the wrong series?

Yeyeyeyeye! Oh god, I am being infected by those Canadians. AGAIN.

This is great!

>Everyday Miracles
What does taking advantage of Saintly nature mean?

>Dimensional Gift
So is creating/destroying dimensions essentially the only limit there?

>Genro Maoken
Oh. Oh dear.

>Weight of the World
So does it work off conventional morals, or my morals?

It's been so long since I've been reminded of this. Thank you, Val. The memories you've shored up are bright.

Everyone has good inside them, anyone can be a hero. It is up to us to awaken them to it.

There were space monkeys at least, forgot if any of them became pirates

I can bullshit you with justice or something. But that's not where I draw my real strength from.

Alternatively Hope & Love.

Nah, none of them were space pirates. They were too busy eating giant space bananas.

>What does taking advantage of Saintly nature mean?

From what I remember, basically being an '80s shounen hero. So, shout loudly about your own justice, defend your nakama, never back down from a fight even if it's with a god that can blow up the galaxy and if you see space vampires make them cum with your singing voice.

I mean fleshed out in a story sense. I use perks as parts of my background.

Could I fanwank my cloth to be one from the Steel Saints?

Can Every Day Miracles make it easier to use other doing-the-impossible powers?

How the hell do we not have a Gatchaman jump?

>Miracles
Just naturally being able to do the impossible.

>Dimensional
With enough power, yeah.

>Weight of the world
Your morals.

No worries.

No, you get either a Gold Cloth or a Soma.

Sure

The red guys helmet sucks compared to the others.

What toppings do you and your companions prefer on your pizzas?

They're specifically weaker than Bronze Saints.

You didn't make it.

PURE UNENDING UNADULTERATED RAGE

THE SALT SHALL FLOW

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD, SALT FOR THE SALT THRONE

Anything except bell peppers, pineapples, or anchovies.

>a Soma.
You can't make me take it! You will never take me alive strange lab coat wearing person!

We are waiting for you to make one
>No, you get either a Gold Cloth or a Soma.
Ok then
But they look cool.

Sausage, mushrooms, pepperoni, onions, and black olives.

Hey, neat!

What do you think will drop next?

>Can you be a Godless Cleric if you're a god yourself?
You're a D&D god? How?

NuBee's panties.

Here's what I've got of the EGS jump so far. Not even close to done, but I figured I should check and see if there's anything specific people wanted to see from the jump, before I fill too much in.

Current plan is for Ore Twintail ni Narimasu to be the next one that's ready.

You are food people.

Except for the onions.

Those are sometimes toppings.

The weird setting where the man becomes a girl because that is his fetish?

How close is that in Val time?

>Implying Val lets him wear underwear

Oh, neat. I'm kind of passing out tired right now, so I can't comment yet, but I'll give this a read later. Good night, EGS user.

Spinach with garlic sauce is my favorite, although, you know, it's pizza. I'd eat just about any type of pizza. My companions vary between plain pepperoni, pepperoni mushroom, and the one who eats all of it indiscriminately.

It's impossible to measure because it's traveling towards us from out of hyperspace.

SOONᵀᴹ

No, his fetish is for the twintails hair style. Turning people into cute girls is the scientist who created the transformation device's fetish. She's into some weird stuff.

Cool.

DBS is the jump I'm most looking forward to right now. You think it'll be out relatively soon or nah?

Nah, that's not his fetish. His fetish is twintails, him turning into a girl is just an extension of that.

Hmm....not sure. I have to decide how many perks and items I'm including from my notes so it could be two days or a bit more than that. It's not as big as Episode G up there though.

Underwear, no. Lingerie, yes.

How's kumo going?

Not a D&D god. Just a god.

Eeeeh, stage 1 will be done relatively soon but it'd probably take me a week or so to write it up once I have it ready. Mostly cause I know I'm gonna need to take a break midway through to not burn out since there's going to be at least 4 perklines per origin.

Pretty good. Just about ready for pricing and fluffing.

Is there a perk/origin to be a fragment of D? I kinda want an in with the gods.