/swg/ At Hoth's Gate edition

Last Thread: Post about FFG, d6, Saga/d20, X-wing, Lego, Armada and anything else Star Wars Related

Legion announcement
>fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2017/8/18/star-wars-legion/

Fantasy Flight Games’ X-Wing and Star Wars: Armada Miniatures Games
>pastebin.com/Wca6HvBB

Fantasy Flight Games’ Star Wars RPG System (EotE/AoR/FaD)
>pastebin.com/wCRBdus6

Shipfag's Starship Combat Fixes for EotE/AoR/FaD
>mediafire.com/file/y9w713etmckbs98/Shipfag.JPG
Other Fantasy Flight Games Star Wars Tabletop (Imperial Assault, Star Wars: Destiny and the Star Wars LCG)
>pastebin.com/ZE4gn0yN
Fantasy Flight Games Dice App (Works with X-Wing, Armada, the Star Wars RPG system and Imperial Assault)
>mediafire.com/download/64xy3uy6vepll8v/com.fantasyflightgames.swdice.ver.1.1.4.build.9.apk

Older Star Wars Tabletop (d6, d20/Saga, etc.)
>pastebin.com/wXP0LdyJ

Reference Materials & Misc. Resources
>pastebin.com/AGFFkSin

All Canon Novels and Comics (via /co/)
>Someone reported the Mega, it's gone now, RIP.

Just What IS Canon Anyways?
>starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Canon#2014_reboot
>starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline_of_canon_media

The Clone Wars Viewing Guide
>img.4plebs.org/boards/tg/image/1442/36/1442364889994.png
Writefaggotry
>pastebin.com/Un1UhzZ4
Shipfag's hangar
>drive.google.com/folderview?id=0ByhAdnTlOKOeQnA4SFByUC1aQWM&usp=sharing

Heroes of the Aturi Cluster, co-op X-Wing campaign
>dockingbay416.com/campaign

What's your favorite lightsaber color?

PLEASE NO RL POLITICS COME ON GUYS

Other urls found in this thread:

geordanr.github.io/xwing/?f=Galactic Empire&d=v4!s!22:-1,-1:23:3:U.124;163:18,73:27:15:;261:220,135,-1,-1:-1:31:;190:140,-1,126,-1,243,181:-1:25:;195:18,-1,-1:33:17:;70:152,-1,-1:33:17:;193:152,-1,-1:33:17:;28:18:5:15:M.1;209:27,36,-1,153:42:31:;208:27,36,-1,204:42:31:&sn=Unnamed Squadron&obs=
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Last Jedi will be fun and good and Battlefront II had its dumb boxes taken out and I love Star Wars and I love people who come to this thread to talk about Star Wars AND NOTHING ELSE.

I like those yellow doubleblade sabers the Temple Guards got. They were neat.

>The Last Jedi will be fun and good

I agree with everything except this.

You sound like the fucking parody halfwits that RLM make fun of.

How would you feel about a battle droid fighting for the Rebellion, with a custom paintjob and a more distinct personality after fighting for years against the Empire like one of those Japanese soldiers they used to find in Asia still fighting WW2?

He has come to the conclusion that since the Empire is a continuation of the Republic, that the Rebellion is a continuation of the CIS, and its his honor and duty to keep up the fight.

He might not be....all there in the circuit boards.

>NJO PCs decide to set a PROXY droid to Katarn mode for training exercise
How do I make the fight feel like they're actually taking on Doomguy in FFG? What do I need to make robo-Katarn a ludicrously mobile, ludicrously lethal, and ludicrously well-armed death machine?

That's ok, because as people here in the Star Wars thread to talk about Star Wars and not derail the thread with dumb offtopic bullshit, we can have disagreements and differences of opinion about Star Wars.

Fuck yourself with a rake and just talk about the fucking topic dickface.

>What's your favorite lightsaber color?
I like classic blue, but I prefer it when they have that bit of white in the middle rather than being a solid monocolor.

>the Alliance to Restore the Republic is a continuation of the CIS
How does the droid reconcile that paradox?

A scrambled circuit, he doesn't.

His war cry of 'death to the Republic!' and calling stormtroopers 'clone scum!' is more than a bit disconcerting for his comrades.

Are we talking a B-1? Because those were hardly there in the circuits to begin with.

Now a Super Battledroid with a pet DSD1, now you're talking.

Restore the Republic to its pre-Crisis era clearly.

After all that's what drove the CIS out./

AT ST AT ST AT ST AT ST

I CLAPPED BECAUSE I'M TALKING ABOUT STAR WARS

It's far more likely if you aren't actually a part of the Alliance. Whose explicit goal is to restore to the Republic. I can't see it being anything more than a murderous third-party, tricked into service that's a ticking time-bomb until someone from another cell or some other part of the cause casually mentions something pro-Republic.

Also, battle droids just a bunch of daft clankers. You know you want to be a Commando Droid.

Go jerk off your R2-D2 in private. It's civilized to have shame.

>Kylo Ren salad
I don't understand. Who the hell is the target market? Do kids eat those big salad bags?

Damn straight we're talking a B-1. As lame as they could be some times, I actually like how distinctive their designs are compared to the other battle droids. The other battle droids look boring, and I like the idea of a B-1 that's been rocking around so long its stumbled into being a badass.

Emo 20-somethings with disposable income love Salad but hate having to make salad.

I mean, Commando Droids still have a very similiar look. But with one powerful addition. They learned spinning. It's a good trick.

He can be a B-1 only if he fondly remembers the time he ripped out his own antennae and stabbed a Clone Trooper through the eye with it.

>but hate having to make salad
I would ask additional questions but they would cease to be related to Star Wars or tabletop games. But now it's got me wondering about how to make a campaign focused on cooking for the Empire, GAR, or Rebellion.

I don't know which system you are using, but in addition to their own turn give them a single action like firing his weapon, moving etc after each player's turn. Never have them reload, instead have them continuously draw new weapons. The only katarn game ive played is the first one and in that he could carry and throw upwards of 60 thermal detonators in a row so do that too.

Golden Kamui: Star Wars Style? Have them hunt down wild Nexxu and the like (no blasters, the Rebellion doesn't have the power packs to spare).

I would imagine a lot of it in the more civilised places (+commercial and military) you've got droids to do vast amounts of food processing.
>That and I just want one day to play the Iron Chef droid with vibro-knife fingers like a fucked up version of Edwards Scissorhands

The rest of the peons I guess are still running around cramming shit into a food processor like Aunt Beru prior to the fire, or maybe she was the reason for the fire.

A survivalist-focused game based on running local logistics for a backwater Imperial Garrison, or keeping a non-localized rebel cell fed as they proceed on intelligence and espionage missions. While they make bombs and maintain TIEs, you cut deals with local traders for specialty ingredients, go on hunts for exotic meats, and herd nerfs.

Wouldn't an easier justification be that blaster burns ruin the meat? Either they cause some kinda radiation or the shock and pain does it or maybe it somehow causes internal intestinal leaking i dont know.

They do make hunting blasters, but I suppose one could argue they are made for sport hunting rather than subsistence hunting.

Either way, there's a couple of books that are full to bursting with hunter-focused gear that doesn't include blasters. Savage Spirits is particularly good.

I mean, the Rebellion technically IS a continuation of the CIS. The majority of the first people in the unofficial Alliance were Separatists, and later on criminals and pirates. It wasn't until Mothma got involved and made her Declaration of Rebellion that it started seeing more of a professional or unified style.

I'm really excited for the next armada wave. Repaints open up the door to a lot of exciting ideas that could be presented, and keep things easy to proxy if it feels like too much to buy another large ship. I'm hoping we see more repaints at smaller levels, like say a corellian corvette done up in Bail's style with blue trim.

More a case it doesn't leave you with a lot to eat.
Blasters fuck shit up and if you're out huwunting sphess wabbits with your repeater or heavy blaster pistol, there's going to be a lot missing

While the regular day-to-day chow hall omelets might be done by droids, I can see the PCs doing weirder, more adventurous stuff with regards to actual experimentation and coming up with new dishes. Something like Dungeon Meshi meets /swg/ Sienar.

I'm thinking of making a Niman disciple focusing on willpower. What synergizes with that?

Last I remember, the core of the Rebellion was formed around the Corellian Resistance, the cell system coordinated by Bail Organa, and the Calamari military. Everything else was crazy small-scale by comparison to those three main forces, which Mothma unified.

My understanding is that most of the Seperatist forces were crushed utterly without mercy by the Empire as part of consolodating their power in the core AND the rim and most people in the Outer Rim only saw the CIS as evil war criminals because Dooku had a habit of using the region for weapons tests.

You ever eaten Wampa Liver smoked with TIE engine exhaust and braised with liquid glitterstim?

Then you're not man enough to join my cooking crew motherfucker.

They're bad at boiling through meat, more effective against rock, concrete, stucco etc.

Most stuff is churned out by a ship's autochef, if you live in a freighter. It's pretty crap overall, but keeps you alive. Truly awful food is the regional delicacies, shit planetary populations had to learn to love or die of starvation, because nothing on the planet was suited for habitation before the colonists arrived, and crops don't always grow right at first.

Age of Rebellion as Imperials, and they're based out of the Thanium Sector mostly because I have a hard-on for Rhen Var. That listening post is also the outpost that they are garrisoned out of, and it's a real piece of shit. A frozen, lifeless piece of shit whose heating fails every few months and occasionally gets so bad that they're lighting campfires in the barracks. The Thanium Worlds also offer a good bit of diversity and intrigue for a backwater garrison. You've got the Imperial listening post on an ice world that makes a target for actual Rebel forces, you've got Felucia, you're right up against Greater Tion, you've got a mountain world ruled by proud matriarchal savages, and you've got a temperate agriworld.

I mean, they explode hunks out of concrete. I don't imagine small game would hold up well.

>Truly awful food is the regional delicacies

It could end up like coffee beans they make Civet's eat.
Endemic fauna might be able to process the resident vegetation, thus removing toxins and then have locals following it around with a bucket and picking the choice nuggets out of a steaming pile of space-cow dung.
To make this deal go through, the PC's will have to eat the delicious dung nuggets to win over the locals.

>things under my hat to use on PC's one day when they annoy me

>I mean, they explode hunks out of concrete. I don't imagine small game would hold up well.
Then again, we don't see Tantive IV or Echo Base painted with bits of chunky Rebel salsa.

>delicious dung nuggets
Sounds like a radical trip to Oversector Flavor.

That "Fauna processing local conditions into an edible state" is a good one. There's a cold planet we're set up in, and the snow and water are not drinkable due to heavy metal contamination. But the trees do filter that out and use it, so the tree sap is drinkable when almost nothing else is. The planet either drinks a really thin sort of maple syrup, or the more expensive water run through an eight-stage filter.

>Oversector Flavor
They could get a T-shirt too from the space port;
>I went to Oversector Flavour, ate shit and liked it

Now if only I can wrangle the Biscuit Baron into this diabolical endeavour to get them there, its nearly perfect

So What parts of the old EU do you miss most or most wish to see reinstated, and which parts of new canon are you happy to see?

Canadia Sector, drink the mercury water and die or stagger around like a hyperactive kitten on partially fermented, sickly sweet syrup.
We gotta bottle that shit!

So apparently the DC-15LE that DICE made up for the Clone Heavy has a mix of slightly-more-sniper-like and explodey options.

But you probably want to choose one of those options and keep the recoil reducer instead of going semi-sniper explodey at once with no recoil mitigation.

>wrangle the Biscuit Baron
Tagge attempts to figure out how the dung nuggets and local livestock react when exposed to an autochef, giant amorphous bantha breakfast biscuit mix, and/or blue sauce, thus creating yet another delicious biological WMD.

What is it, a DC-15 SAW configuration?

Not that out there really, the DC-15 already exists in long, short and sniper forms.

I want my DC-17 back

The Dark Times comic books, Darth Plagueis, Tartakovsky's Clone Wars series, Thrawn Trilogy
Guilty Pleasures:
The Force Unleashed (only the first one)
The Legacy Comic Series

From the nucanon, I like all the new aliens

>Go back 6 months later
>The locals are pleased to see them
>Very pleased
>Mouth watering and all

>new stuff

A lot of the new ship and vehicle designs are super cool, and I like the increased mysticism surrounding lightsabers. Like most things the execution of the whole "Mystical connection to the Legendary Sword of Luke/Vader" thing in TFA could have been better, but the idea was interesting. Jedah, the more extreme elements of the rebellion, Non-Force Sensitives following the philosophies and teachings of the Jedi, Death Troopers, Vader's private citadel on Mustafar, Admiral Raddus and the Prominence, and a bunch of other little world-building details from Rogue One were all cool. Basically everything in Rebels. I could go on, but those are the core things I've enjoyed.

>old stuff

Some Empire-era Mandalorian stuff would be cool if it came back, it can still slot in with Sabine's whole deal without derailing it. I know Revan is still canon, but I don't know how much other stuff from KOTOR I and II is, so clarity on that would be nice.

Oh, and since everyone else will say Palleon, I want Ysanne Issard, Coron Horn, Tycho Celchu and Winter back. X-Wing books owned

>liking aliens
>not liking the new clone wars series

Clone Wars isn't old EU, its canon.

You got me there I guess

Grievous's old backstory could possibly be slotted into parts of his new one

2D clone wars, with most of The Clone Wars effectivly taking place in that one Montage they had

Kyle Katarn

Republic commando

Tales of the bounty hunters

Guilty pleasures
Yuzhan-vong, Swarm War

Nu canon I like?
Relivant dark side orders outside of the sith
Star Wars Rebles for the most part

The emperor staying dead

New aliens

Rogue one

I miss the X-Wing novels and comics the most. RIP, Runt.

That said, I really didn’t like 3D clone wars

>Old EU

Old Thrawn.
Moral greyness.
SSD Eclipse.
General worldbuilding, IE everything from WEG.
Imperial Army.
General comfiness.
EU Palpatine.

>New Canon

SCAR.
Some of the new visuals.

Technically it was there for both old EU and new EU, as it was started before the transition but finished under Disney

The point is that its as canon as any of the main films, so it doesn't 'belong' to the old EU anymore than the prequels do.

>SSD Eclipse.
>Mary Sue: The Ship

>not including X-wing novels
For shame.

TLJ will be shit and your opinion is shit, you probably like TFA. If anyone in this thread liked TFA kill yourselfs, you're betas and don't deserve to live

Canon is still a bit of a mess at the moment, it'll all get sorted out in time. Until then, best to continue liking the parts you like and running with that.

And remember to shun the unbelievers:

Can it really be considered a mary sue if it was so short-lived and ineffectual?

I've grown weary of 40k and coincidentally one of my friends got me a Victory-class Star Destroyer for my birthday. I have some extra money so I'm probably going to pick up the starter box and split it with him. I have two questions about Armada though. How popular is it among miniature hobbyists? Would it be stupid to buy an Imperial-class to go with my soon to be two Victories?

Just because it was brought down by Deus Ex Machina doesn't mean it wasn't stupidly overpowered.

>you will never get to build your Imperial Navy career by commanding an old ship that's "out of vogue" with current Navy doctrine

>stop enjoying things!
>be depressed!
>hate life!
Nope!

>Do kids eat those big salad bags?
They fucking should.

I legitimately get off on the fact that my enjoyment of TFA makes you so unhappy

Venator was meh even when it was new.

You misspelt 'I have poor taste', user.

Garish thruster clusters and compromised wedge design make for a throwback best forgotten.

CONCUSSION

RIFLE

Interesting and rational world-building between RotJ and the timeline of TFA.

>The Empire collapsed in seven seconds then nothing happened for 30 years then a remnant of a fraction of a splinter of irrational wehraboos emerged from the Unknown Regions having somehow undertaken the entire top 20 largest military engineering projects in galactic history with a budget of 15 credits and some string

I do like a lot of the First Order designs. The AT-M6, Mega Star Destroyer, Starkiller, and Dickgunship are all so fucking stupid they overshine them. But the Resurgent Class, the new TIEs, First Order Stormies/Royal Guard, all look sick.

THE MEGACALIBRE WALKER IS JUST LIKE AN ATAT BUT BIGGER

I MEMBER ESB! IT'S LIKE POTTERY!

>MEGACALIBRE
None of the st have been, or will be, unique. It's the thing I'm most disappointed about.

>Something like Dungeon Meshi meets /swg/ Sienar.

>Steak/In - we put extra engines on this cow so it can get in the pan faster

I can't answer the first question, however if you check out the painting subforum on the FFG Armada forum, it's pretty active and somebody posted a modded VSD-1 with missile bays just very recently.

>Would it be stupid to buy an Imperial-class to go with my soon to be two Victories?

It's never stupid to buy an Imperial Class.

ISD + 2 VSDs isn't a world class fleet, but it's not totally worthless or anything. Fly defensively, and bully the opponent with your egregious amounts of hull and overlapping front arc firepower.

You'll want your own core set eventually (upgrade cards, objectives, asteroids, more dice, etc) unless you literally only ever play against your friend, so keep that in mind - THREE VSDs is starting to push usefulness a bit.

Other than that, your next purchase should probably be a box or two of Squadrons 1. Pick up either a Gladiator or a Quasar afterwards and you'll have a lot of build flexibility and won't be too shy of a 100% competitive build (you might lack a few optimal but not necessary upgrade cards). Use Fab's fleet builder until you fill out your collection, it lets you input what you own (or are considering buying) and then only shows those upgrades.

Kylo Ren's character concept (teen trying his hardest to LARP as an edgy Sith due to massive insecurities) is unique. It's not coincidental that he was the only good part of TFA.

Yeah, his character was, but I'm talking more vehicle designs. Everything was just an upgraded ot vehicle.

>Explosives
>More explosives
>Even more explosives
>By the force how can this thing hold so much explosives!?
>Complete Arc Hammer loadout
>Ligthsaber as back-up weapon
>if disarmed it will fisticuff you to submission

"If you can dodge a Disintegrator beam, you can doge a lightsaber"

Sup Veeky Forums, I need some help.

For this year's regional season, and System Opens, I've decided that I'll be bringing Double Gunboat+Ace.

The best form of gunboat I'm seeing is Rho Squadron Veteran (Crack Shot, HLC, XG-1, Linked Batteries, LRS)-32

2 of those leaves me 36 points for an ace, and I'm struggling to figure out which ace I should bring.

There are some new things in wave 12 that I'm scared of (Kylo Silencer, Super-corran) and some things that others will be scared of that I'm not (PS 10 Kimogila, etc)

The current list of things I'm not confident that the Rhos can deal with is

- Miranda

- Dash

- Massed Turret

- Super-Corran (backed by Coordinate)

- PTL Silencers

- RAC

I'm trying to figure out which aces would be able to deal with as many of these problems as possible-

I would like Autothrusters and PS 9+ on a double-repositioner to deal with all of this, but unless they Errata Royal Guard to be discounted shield and TC as added mods, soontir won't have enough health to avoid all of the autodamage/isn't consistent enough on offense, and HLC Cracks can actually drop him.

Defenders seem like they would make my good matchups even easier/help with the mirror, especially Juke Vessery for more consistent hyper-accurate attacks, but i'm not sure on them. PS10+ QD and Vader also solve the non-turret based problems.

QD and Backdraft might become more useful with Advanced Optics (comm relay for focus) or some other new tech. I could also potentially drop the Rhos to Nu's for a 44 point ace and take PTL Asensors Blackout with some sort of tech.

Thoughts? What lists should double-gunboat + ace be scared of hitting?

Here's a list of aces I'm potentially considering, in various stages of being built.

geordanr.github.io/xwing/?f=Galactic Empire&d=v4!s!22:-1,-1:23:3:U.124;163:18,73:27:15:;261:220,135,-1,-1:-1:31:;190:140,-1,126,-1,243,181:-1:25:;195:18,-1,-1:33:17:;70:152,-1,-1:33:17:;193:152,-1,-1:33:17:;28:18:5:15:M.1;209:27,36,-1,153:42:31:;208:27,36,-1,204:42:31:&sn=Unnamed Squadron&obs=

What do you guys think will be a problem for 2 HLC Crack Gunboats to deal with? Should the 3rd ace be a third Gunboat (the PS 5 one)?

Imperial designs not making much logistical or tactical sense shouldn't be a shocker. A run of a few dozen wonder weapons of some sort or another always seems to win out over a thousand tested and functional war-winners to places without a rational command structure.

>you can doge a lightsaber"

wow
such force
very strong in this one

Nothing in the OT even approached the stupidity of ST designs. The Death Star was ridiculous, but it was built on the tax credits of the entire fucking galaxy.

It's the First Order pulling seventeen super-duper-star-annihilating-edgestructors out of their pants that's logistically dumb. The Empire assembled the galaxy's greatest engineers and funded them with unlimited credits, and years of labor produced the Death Star, raiding the entire galaxy for kyber crystals along the way. But we're meant to believe a bunch of space rednecks built a weapon 10x bigger and more powerful, alongside countless other giant construction projects, off laundered money from imperial sympathizers.

It's stupid and lazy writing. Not giving the First Order a Star Forge was a mistake.

>doge a lightsaber
Goddammit my phone's autocorrect is getting meme-aware.

haha funny doge meme friend, good one. your maymays are current and funny and relevent to the topic at hand

Who knows? Maybe the new canon will provide an answer in a few years time. A lot of the explanation on how the death star was built was originally filled out in the Expanded Universe stuff. Current writers haven't had a lot of time to show how such a thing was done.

Starkiller started construction before the OT.

The movies have already missed the opportunity to have any plausible explanation by having nobody in TFA remark whatsoever on the phenomenon.

If anyone had a guiding vision for the trilogy and had said "okay, it's a star forge, which we'll reveal in the second film", then TFA would've had scenes where characters go "how is this even possible logistically?".

But it didn't, because nobody thought about it, because Jabrams wrote the script in a month and is bad at world-building even on a good day, and then they handed the rest of the trilogy off to random people without paying any consideration to an overarching vision. Jabrams is back now, but the damage is done.

I'm pretty sure you're just complaining and making broad exaggerations here.

The First Order has a fleet composed of vehicles several times larger than their Imperial counterparts, despite the latter having the full resources of a galactic government and the former being a splinter faction operating in secret.

It's dumb, user.

The first Order did have thirty years to prepare, though. The Galactic Empire only even existed for twenty-something years.

I've been commanding two VSD-IIs, and ISD-II, a Gozanti flotilla and some TIE fighters for my group's current campaign. It helps that most of the rebel players are not the most tactically minded, but it's doing really well.

Disposable capacitors on the VSDs, gunnery teams too plus some on the ISD. All lead by Darth Vader to fish for the results you want.

He's right you know

Nigga the concussion rifle got nerfed to hell in FFG. Give him the Dark Trooper assault cannon/rocket launcher hybrid.

>doesn't know which system he's using
>he fucking states FFG in the post

Your suggestion is a good one though, and one FFG actually recommends for single opponents in the EOTE GM kit. Hope you don't mind a little ribbing

>Nigga the concussion rifle got nerfed to hell in FFG

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm sorry you had to find out this way user.
But of course that fucking edgelord Ion Disruptor from Rebels is bullshit broken, and they used the repeater from Outcast onwards instead of based Jedi Knight. Forged in Battle is such a mixed bag, there's some good shit in there to outfit a Katarnbot with if you're ready for disappointments too

Because I'm feeling generous, have a statblock I did of Kyle post-Dark Forces but pre-Jedi Knight in Oggdude's suite. Might be useful.

Name Kyle Katarn, Rebel Agent
Type Nemesis
Power Level 560
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brawn 4 Agility 4 Intellect 2
Cunning 3 Willpower 3 Presence 2
Soak 6 Melee Def 2 Ranged Def 2
Wound 16
Strain 13
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skills:
Gunnery 3 (◇), Melee 2 (◇◇), Brawl 2 (◇◇), Piloting - Planetary 2 (◇◇), Perception 2 (◇), Ranged - Heavy 3 (◇), Ranged - Light 3 (◇), Resilience 2 (◇◇), Stealth 1 (◇◇◇), Survival 2 (◇), Underworld 1 (◇), Warfare 1 (◇), Vigilance 1 (◇◇ω), Coercion 2 (◇), Athletics 3 (◇), Coordination 2 (◇◇), Mechanics 3 (◇)
Talents:
Adversary 2 - Upgrade the difficulty of any combat check targeting this character once per rank of Adversary.
Force:
Force Rating 1
Sense Basic Power (Sense)
Control: Sense Thoughts (Sense)
Control: Upgrade Attack Difficulty (Sense)
Weapons:
Bryar Pistol - Skill: Ranged - Light (◇ω) Range: Medium, Damage: 8, Critical: ωωω, Qualities: Stun Setting, Superior Attachments: Superior Weapon Customization (Quality (Superior) Mod)
Plasma Shell Assault Cannon - Skill: Gunnery (◇), Range: Long, Damage: 10, Critical: ωωω, Qualities: Auto Fire, Breach 1, Concussive 1, Cumbersome 4, Inaccurate 1
Armor:
Personal Deflector Shield - Melee Def: 2, Ranged Def: 2
Cresh "Luck" Armor - Soak: 2, Features: Add automatic ω to Vigilance checks.