This fucking game is a bunch of that guys

This fucking game is a bunch of that guys

>Lohse
>crawling in my skin, I need to fight the demons inside me

>Sebille
>edgelord psychopath

>the Red Prince
>I know we're playing from level one, but I'm totes the emperor of everything, famous everywhere!

>Ifan
>(not very) closet furry

I think you accidentally put in Red Prince for where Fane is supposed to be

>Literally everyone is a snarky sass master for no raisin

Red Prince is a perfect protagonist for a high level game, which is what it was. At the start you are all accomplished sourcerers capable of slaying voidwoken. Quickly thereafter you discover you are godwoken.

Comparing his background achievements to the other people in the party?
>she is a second class pop band guitarist
>he is some mercenary
>and HE IS THE LORD OF THE WORLD

>crawling in my skin, I need to fight the demons inside me
>talking shit about best girl
Take those words back before I fucking gouged your eyes out, you massive fucking faggot.

A typical party composition, tbf. Add a custom snarky murderhobo capable of going full rules of nature on literally everything and you have the most normal part ever.

>Most famous bard atm, being inhabited by the strongest demon like lady Gaga possessed by Lucifer
>One of the worlds most famous mercenaries and a member of the most elite organization around. Basically Solid Snake
All the origins are like that, Beast is the most mundane but even he lead the rebellion against the queen

>not liking how the Red Prince starts out really stuck-up and obsessed about his station only to soften up and become a really solid dude who respects everyone
Lohse and Sebile are pretty awful though. Literally the first thing Sebille does is *teleports behind you* and puts a knife to your throat.

He isnt mundane at all, he is a noble who led a revolution, and then commanded a pirate ship for years.

And yet I’d still say he’s the most mundane of the origins

Ifan is pretty standard too.

Lohse is a Witcher character that wandered into the wrong game.

Also the Red Prince's main goal in life is to get his dick wet.

>that pic
Every fucking time

Fuck off cunt

No mention of Fane, "I was best buddies with the people you worship as Gods, but was locked in a tomb for eternity"

Yes, Fane "Are you coming on to me? Okay let's fuck"

Ifan is absolute fucking bro.

>Basically a Navy SEAL for a fucking GOD
>Betrayed by that god cuz Lucian know Ifan was not a murderhobo like he was.
>Become faithless and heartbroken
>Instead of moping around drinking and having PTSDs like a weakling he decided to join the most hardcore mercery group in the world.
>Accepts the contract to kill his former god only surviving son, the motherfucking pope.

Also in my game he was the one to fire the bolt that killed the final boss and was overall the most awesome killer in my party

>fucks his imaginary wolf in the middle of taverns

DRUDANAE IS ONE HELL OF A DRUG OKAY?!?

Lucian did nothing wrong.

>"Oh you must understand, I did it for the greater good."
>"Yes I butchered all those people horribly but you see the greatest sacrifice is that it made me feel bad :("
>"So now kill yourself for me so I can be praised as the World Savior and the One True God. Sure you'll die but that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make"

His way is the only way to permanently stop the Void.

The epilogue of "share the divine sperm with everyone" also says that Void got BTFO.

Sure it is.
And it's pure coincidence that his way ends with him as the defacto God-King of the World and any possible threat to his power had to be butchered.
For the greater good of course. Of course.

Short term. Conflict will cause a huge amount of pain and death in the long term since everyone has super powers now, and if the world becomes too disorganized the void can come and fuck things up again thanks to the hole being just as big as ever.

That's just your ego preventing you from making a rational decision.

>That's just your ego preventing you from making a rational decision.

That's exactly my problem with Lucian.
Have you never noticed how, despite all his talk about sacrifice this, sacrifice that, he never made ANY?

He loses his son

Alexander was a little pussy and deserved all the brutal deaths I gave him. Shame I can't stick his corpse in a barrel of deathfog and dump it into the sea.

Edgy