Is this shit over?

Is this shit over?

I already lost 30% worth of my investment in this shitty coin, is it going anywhere?
Should i sell?

hodl a month and thank me after that

Yes. I got meme'd into this piece of shit and bought 12,000 of this pajeet coin. Luckily I was early enough on the pump to exit this P&D break even. Once I found out there is no real use for the token/sherrif I noped the fuck out.

Pump
and
Dump

>hey i invested in this coin 2 days ago
>WTF WHY IS IT NOT $1000 YET REEEEEEEE

i thought the retards over at reddit were bad but Veeky Forums really takes the cake jesus fucking christ.

Never sell for a loss, wtf. It's been on an exchange less than a week and already in use in the crypto ecosystem. This one is here to stay.

pleases sir, buy more. it will definitely moon. moon inc. get in. buy now. definitely sir

i also have to hold now, partner.

Let us hope in a month it makes some moves, because we will be entering a bull market with the new year.

yes whale controlling bnty/eth on kucoin here, sell while you have a chance still. you aren't going to know what hit you soon. I'm just giving advice because you already lost so much.

Its pretty much done now. The hype died down (telegram group is losing members, losing alot of volume and not getting listed on binance)

HAHAHA GOOD JOB BUYING THE FUCKING ALL TIME HIGH! SITTING COMFY RIGHT HERE

Don't sell to the whales, that's what they want you to do.

I dont belive u, but i have a doubt: how many coins do u need to be a whale?

forbes article yay
not on final list for binance noooo
then realize burst got a forbes article too and it didnt do jack shit

fuck me I will not sell at a loss so hodl for life lol

>.18c
You were saying?

Binance listing isn't likely now.

source on not getting listed on binance?

more than you have, a lot more

Won't be on the upcoming community vote. Doesn't mean it will never reach Binance, but it looks like it won't be happening for awhile.

The team said they don't want to pay the fee to get on Binance.

this shitcoin is the new pajeet city token

approved

>shills shitcoin among themselves
>still shilling among themselves
>realize they;re the only ones buying

>IT"S THE WHALES REEEEE

They haven't shilled anything but ok pol

bec the pump is on UTK now 2x

i know that. Im a fucking poor from south america with 0.017 BTC on my wallets. But, how many?? 200 eth to control market? 500? 10.000?