If you are a good roleplayer...

If you are a good roleplayer, you must only play Male Human Fighters because only they can have interesting personalities beyond stupid gimmicks.

Explain further.

Why would you limit yourself on personality and gimmicks? What is your role, responsibility, and reason? There are more you can work with. Even if you have personality, when there no synergy there no fun.

It's more that people lean on stupid gimmicks in place of actual characters. Male Human Fighters aren't really immune to this.

Male Human Fighter can be anything: a prince, a tribesman, a mercenary, an outlaw. They are gritty and down-to-earth characters who let their true character shine without outlandish gimmicks.

Compared to other classes:
>Wizard
"I'm M Y S T E R I O U S"
>Sorcerer
[deranged cackling]
>Thief
"I am a ~dickaaaaaaaaass~"
>Bard
"LMAO FUGG EBERYDING :D"
>Paladin
"Hurr durr i am the law"

And races:
>every race ever
"Hello, i am a hatman and all i do is think about my hat. My hat is hattisome. I go to the hat school where i learn everything about my hat. I have no other traits beyond caring about my hat. Hat."
>Though to be fair, there's also:
"Actually FUCK HATS, FUCK MY RACE FOR HAVING HATS, I HAVE A HELMET AND MY WHOLE LIFE REVOLVES AROUND TELLING PEOPLE THAT MY HELMET ISN'T HAT! FUCK HATS!"

The opposite. Only a good role-player can play a convincing archetype while still maintaining an individual character that breathes life into this archetype. Being able to convey the nuances of a character while you restrict yourself to stay within the means of a archetpyical hero, which is ultimetaley what these clases and heroes are based on, is the true mastery of role-playing.

Human fighters just play themselves with a big sword.

>Fighter
>Dozens of weaboo sword majikk, nonsense maneuvers, and can outfight a 50-foot dragon with an 8-inch length of metal
haha no. You want roleplay, you play a Warrior or an Expert. Or more likely a Commoner, because you have no experience handling either of those roles and are relying entirely on assumptions of what this type of person is in life.

It's a shitpost.

>>Wizard
I'm the shaman of my village
>Sorcerer
I'm heir to the throne of my kingdom, but my wicked uncle killed my dad and fucked my mom.
>Thief
That belongs in a museum.
>Bard
I'm a travelling comedian who helps people heal from emotional trauma.
>Paladin
Now this is a story all about how
My life got flipped turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the chosen of holy powers

In West Orzandia, born and raised
In front of the pub is where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out, maxin', relaxin' all cool
And all shootin' some stick-rock outside of the school
When a couple of orcs who were up to no good
Started makin' trouble in my neighborhood
I smote a little evil once and my pastor got scared
And said "Divine forces are making you righteous and fair”

What the fuck is going on with this art? Why does he need to attach suspenders to that belt that has fucking nothing on it?

He wants to be jrpg.

Jokes on you OP, I already do

My current fighter is a guy who read and studied a bunch of swordplay manuals and is adventuring to seek more. He gets very angry at the sight of anyone dual wielding, not having proper form, not knowing how to actually handle a sword/weapon, etc...

>Only one belt instead of two dozen
>symmetrical pant legs
>no scar running across his brow to his cheek
>Weapon is not as large as he is
Fag needs to step up his game.

>make an interesting character
>its bad at combat, because i have an interesting build
>everyone is mad at me under performing
>the DM struggles to keep me in the game
>its not fun

>make a Killer McMurder de la Genocide character
>powerplay minmax to the maxmax
>party is happy to have me
>DM enjoys testing my OP OPness
>its fun

>He gets very angry at the sight of anyone dual wielding
But this had been done in history and treatises.

There are games where you can do both.

Should be barbarian.

"What the hell are you doing, whO HOLDS A SWORD LIKE THIS ARE YOU FUCKING INSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH"

A statblock is not the entire character.

If you are a Autist, you must only play Male Human Fighters because having autism means you're unable to play any other race or gender as you can't empathize like a non-sped and you cant play other classes because change causes you to emit a high pitched autism scream.

No DM on the face of the planet enjoys this shit.

And everytime in those treatises its been decided that dual wielding is nothing but a gimmick at best even with a trained individual

A untrained person dual wielding is like watching someone complete a jigsaw puzzle by jamming all the pieces together even if they don't fit

Male Human Fighters are the RPG character version of tendies.

But then how does a Barb read swordplay manuals in the first place?
I mean, they all have pictures but you still gotta read a lot, and then theres the manuals that are written in poetry so its harder to decipher what the author means

kek

Go be fat elsewhere.

>sword and dagger is a gimmick

GM to Male Human fighter: You win initiative, the three orcs fumble as they go to draw their weapons.
Male Human Fighter: I poop mah pants.
GM: Are you sure that's the action you want to take.
Male Human Fighter: Yah I poop mah pants.

GMs nostrils flair as the stench hits his smell receptors. Player was not talking in-game.

And this people is why you never go full Male Human Fighter!

I bet you also follow the able bodied humanoid gimmick too.

>Male Human Fighter player grumpy-dumpies when things don't go his way
>"Things going his way" is totally alien to all other neurotypical players

Good summary of these types, honestly.

But why male?

Females are a gimmick.

This and guys making Magical Realm waifu characters.

It's for this reason I'm glad I've never played a Male Human Fighter, don't want my RP buddies thinking I've got not so impressive Rain Man tendencies.

>implying Dustin Hoffman wouldn't play a wizard

Male Human Fighters are for the true omega-caste spastics. The breed of tards whom even the other tards rightly look down on as inferior creatures.

>Wizard
I got kicked out of the academy for poor grades and stealing alchemy supplies, so now I cook meth potions to make a living and move on when the village I'm staying at starts rioting. My last wizard tower was an abandoned mill, and I made spare cash summoning rain on people's crops or blowing rocks up for them to build a bridge, but then the tavern owner, who was in that settlement more powerful than the mayor in his influence, caught me with his daughter and the pitchforks were out. So here I am.

>Thief
I used to be a common thief, working with a gang, we'd burgle into people's houses, steal stuff and sell. Our organization moved quickly, we started hitting bigger estates, barracks even, and we were about to complete the biggest hit when I got captured by the secret police. I made a deal with them - I told them all about the hit, who will be there, when, and then they let me go to my own. I betrayed the gang, we were all captured, my best friend died fighting to escape. They all went to jail, some hanged, and I was left alone to go live under another personality somewhere else. I've since made a fortune in the gray area business, just bastard merchant work, and a month ago I see a familiar face. The dungeon made him grow old fast, but it was the old gang leader from my young days. He says he pretended to be dead, they threw him out of prison and he came to find me so that we can have our revenge on the rat that squealed us. Thats him outside the tavern right now, huge guy with a huger sword, he thinks I am talking to informers of mine. Please help.

>Bard
I was a rockstar, drugs&bitches, the fab life, courts, money.
I got old, and now all my "friends" have abandoned me, I'm broke, I shit blood when I partake, and I can't get it up.
I am running away from people I owe money to, so I guess I can come with you guys and at least die living through one of the tales I sang about for decades.

>Paladin
Used to be a thug, with the gangs, kill for cash, beat people up. The church found me, I saw the light, now I have a purpose and I help people.
I will die soon, we all will, but the law and order will remain, and we must fight to protect them for the future people.

Is it OK if I multi-class a Male Human Fighter with a Cleric, Druid or Mage? I'm embarrassed to ask this question at my gaming table as I don't want the others to think less of me.

That's like asking your doctor if he can make you half autistic. Why would you do that?

>Not wielding longsword and shield in full plate.

What are you some kind of snowflake?

*DM goes on forums and literally asks how to kill your character and only your character without being caught

>Player goes to same forums and deliberately gives GM valid advice so he can further test his skills.

You're not that fucking smart user. You min-max instead of roleplay, lets face it you are never going to join MENSA.

>playing something with an interesting personality
Wow, what a snowflake. I would never allow that in my games.

>>Sorcerer
>I'm heir to the throne of my kingdom, but my wicked uncle killed my dad and fucked my mom.

That's Hamlet

>make your character female
>suddenly original.