Warhammer 40k General /40kg/

Can GW ever do anything right edition

Old: >Warhammer Community news
warhammer-community.com/2017/11/22/get-ready-for-chapter-approved-matched-play-updates-nov-22gw-homepage-post-3/

>Done Canned Peaches
youtube.com/watch?v=hgZBQdKse28

>FAQs, Errata, and Designer Commentary (up to 1.3):
warhammer-community.com/faqs/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

1st for the 1kSons

3rd for buffing guilliman one wound

Nth for Sisters a QT !

Describe your Dudes in 10 words or less
also give feedback on others
>Long-time Infiltration Team on experimental Stealth-Cruiser

amen to that

Xth for Nerfing Morkanaut now with 6+ BS

Xth for budget and half assed conversions!

Count as Death Jester

I can't wait for the 25 point increase on girlyman its going to nerf him so hard.

F

When will Slaanesh get an update?

Feral warriors, prisoners and buff men working for an Inquisitior.

I like yours. What kind of units do you take? Pathfinders, Stealth Suits, Ghostkeels?

Smelly marines, pls no black paint in my carry case

Haters are traitors.

>angry pirates fucking with xenos and loyalists

Deathjester needs a crunch increase not a point decrease, he just sucks.

>oh no, its fairly costed, whatever will we do!
Chaoscucks BTFO

Tunnel Snakes Rule

Egyptian space terminators now with 100% more gold. Also Swag.

Welp. Flyers cannot claim objectives anymore.. since the keyword system is utter shit this means crisis suits can't either.

I should just bin my Tau at this point.

>Egyptian space terminators

A slow, constantly advancing line of infantry and heavy tanks.

>never win card games against Magos
>they are salty assholes

>Sicaran Venators get a points decrease
Might regular Sicarans see a points drop too? They do look pretty dope, and I might get one someday

Guys with never could, you dumb faggot

Who are the two green guys on the green half and why are they going to be buffed? Can't tell from the silhouette.

Hey 40k I need some advice/help, I'm starting necrons right now, and I wanted to ask about triarch praetorians, I wanted to ask if I should make them into lychguard or keep as Is, and what weapons/loadouts would you recommend? Like for praetorians do I take a rod of the covenant or voidblade and for the lychguard, warscythe or the hyperphase sword? Thanks in advance.

Was Cawl's point increase really necessary? I get that he's good, but it's not like AdMech is just tearing up competitive

Iron Warriors warband decimated so bad they need humans.

WE
WUZ
KANGZ

pathfinders/ghostkeels/coldstar/stealthsuits/firewarriors, basicly infantry and sneaky/"small" suits, leaving stuff like stormsurges and riptides etc. out.
yours sound cool too, playing IG?
can't go wrong with pirates :D
agree'd
I thought about painting up necrons in a egyptian theme, with gold/bronze and sandstone-like stuff, got any pics?

So if i use GSC but have 'nids as my detachment type, i can use the relics and strats from the nid book right?

Flyer not fly different keyword

Xth for GW bantz

A group of Pre-Heresy Troops out for Blood.

AdMech routinely tables people at my store and people play stronger lists.

No joke I'm considering 1k sons as a second army to start. What can I say? I like gold and blue.

>can't tell
Are you fucking autistic? Its a Death Jester and a Plague Marine in addition to the Gorkanaut/Morkanaut

>needing regular humans for your attempt to outshine the Imperial Fists

I don't play chaos but they should at most be 55-60

So now I have to find 150 poimts somewhere in my list, boo hoo.

dumbass they meant units with the battlefield role flyer, crisis suits are elite I know you're trolling fuckhead but someone might be actually confused

Flyer means a vehicle that has the keyword. Usually having a minimum and maximum movement. is something completely different and is left unchanged.

The new models are really damn nice so while they may not be the best without magnus you will at least look good. I love the rubrics so much I put them in my chaos army just because I could.

>Increasing points for Adeptus Mechanicus

I give up

We still need a lot of books. The edition is not even a year old and some armies already need 4 books to use all the options.

Penal Legion that stole Grav-Chutes.

Celestine should be 250 and her two girls should be 0 each.

> i don't know the difference between FLYER KEYWORD and FLYER BATTLEFIELD ROLE
Are all Tau players this retarded? Consider the rope

But did we need a nerf, though? With melta melta everywhere our expensive but good units just fall in droves, all two of them.

Wow you are one Dumb Faggot. It says "units with the flyer battlefield role" not units with fly, you piece of shit.

Betrayed CSM found Nurgle, out for Revenge.

To maximize profit after the last codex is released they should re-release every codex with all the individual rules and changes and army needs.

For praetorians go for voidblade and pistol. What you lose in shooting you gain in one extra attack (read the faq and errata from GW because the index lacks the weapon special rule). Lychguards aren't super worth now because our transport options are limited, but I'd wait for chapter approved first and then ask again.

They work pretty well. Especially when you scare them into standing their ground.

They mean the same thing. Keywords are keywords and defining terms would complicate the rules. If it has fly it is a flyer. If it is a flyer it flies. GW wants simplicity and if we define our terms we undo that with specifics and that is a no-no. Praise GW.

Nope. You play as nids and use nid codex or you play as GSC and use index.

Isolationist Dwarf Fortress Dreadnoughts

Send CV

David Waddell eternally BTFO. Is the warhams community site run by Aussies or some shit?

Celestine should be 250 and her girls should be 50ppm.

The ABSOLUTE state of Tau players, gentlemen

Thats never been true tho

were their commissars on tea break?

Well, you're a typical Tau player which means you don't know how to play, know none of the rules, your stuff is half assembled and unpainted so its not a huge stretch just tossing it in the bin

Nope it's retarded time to put it down doc.
Fly keyword is not equal to flier battlefield role.

Yes. Until the FAQ.

>F*necast

Nah, they fell off a truck user. Don't you think the Commissar likes the hot shot laspistol they gave him? You've actually got to be a real shit Commissar to be put in charge of a Penal Legion

Explain immediately.

You didn't already bin them when 8th dropped?

>flyer keyword

Wrong

>buying metal sculpts in finecast
you should have known

necromunda page scans and gang wars page scans anyone?

>not nu
You disappoint me

Roaming explorator fleet with a asshole magos that steals shit

user, please check the rules. Your suits have the FLY keyword, and can take objectives.

A unit with the Fly KEYWORD does not automatically have the Flyer Battlefield Role you stupid faggot.
Christ 40k has retard friendly level rule set and you dumb bitch s STILL cock it up. Please never breed

I just finished some noise marines the other day don't give me flashbacks.

Pic related for the extra proof fuck knuckle

There is no FLYER keyword, there's only a FLY keyword, which is completely different from the Flyer Battlefield Role.

They may mean the same thing but even if it said it would be different from or . means it can fly for brief moments/levitate. means it IS flying at ALL times.

Well, probably just Cawl and maybe Kastelans, and if they're more heavy-handed with those than with Guilliman, Stormravens and Assbacks they're totally insane.

>the absolute fucking state of Tau players

>letting slaanesh charge you

Freaking IDIOTS

From this angle anyways, it doeant look like theres too much bubbling or moild slippage, just somw roughish mouldlines that should clean up decently enough.
Looks like a solid 6.5/10 which is outstanding for a metal-->finecast mould

>"""""""""not""""""""" AI, th-that would be heresy, h-heh

No that's wrong, there is no flyer keyword. Only FLY.

flier battlefield role is just that, a battle field roleSee?

Well it looks passable after all flash has been removed and touched up, and it's been properly glued and given a good paintjob, and then maybe then it will look passable.

Stop using the brackets for keywords, you dumbass, that's only for keywords you fill in like or . Keywords are denoted by small-cap bold text.

Also FLYER keyword doesn't exist. Flyer is a Battlefield Role as this user posted here

My recaster makes better molds of Swooping Hawks.

>the absolute state of Veeky Forums
you dumb fucks take bait better than you paint or play

it's what happens when your chapter loses almost all of its armored support and its 74 dreadnoughts see a bit more combat than is usual

Lewd
For some reason it kinda looks like one of those japanese wood carvings if you don't expand the image

Next time don't be a masochist and buy from spellcrow.

Slavers with augmented brains preventing emotions to focus on subjugation

>paint or play
>Veeky Forums
Pick one.

>When will Slaanesh get an update?
>Slaneesh
>Updated
user....I......

>implying Veeky Forums takes time from bitching about TT to actually play