Why do shitcoins randomly moon sometimes? Is it just done by pump-and-dump groups? How can we profit from this?

Why do shitcoins randomly moon sometimes? Is it just done by pump-and-dump groups? How can we profit from this?

Other urls found in this thread:

fyi-koerier.nl/fuzzballs.htm#
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just whales money laundering

>tfw all in on fuzzballs

i've also wondered this

>Is it just done by pump-and-dump groups?
yes

>How can we profit from this?
join one of the streetshitter discords

nofuzzies on SUICIDE WATCH
get fucked fudders

fyi-koerier.nl/fuzzballs.htm#

Its like someone from the 90's time-traveled to 2017 and made a cryptocurrency, with no knowledge at all of the current technology or the design trends.

>fyi-koerier.nl/fuzzballs.htm#
nigga...

this might be the shittiest shitcoin i've ever seen

top pajeet

The year is 2025.

I woke up at exactly 6:00. I need no alarm clock. Two women woke me by sucking my cock.
I gave 0.000001 FUZZ to each of the women as a tip. Three women helped me into the shower,
all while caressing me and drooling at my Fuzzballs wallet. They also came instantly after
seeing my balance.

I left my 50 acre mansion and got in my gold-plated 2030 Lamborghini Murcielago (custom made for me after the dealer saw my FUZZ)
and another one of my bitches was waiting in the passenger seat. She was in the car all night, because she couldn't sleep without
me having penetrated her. She hopped on me and started riding my dick while I squeezed her tits and drove with my knees. In a whim,
I arrived at the gym. I threw the bitch off me, and she quickly returned to the passenger seat, where she would sit until I got back.
When I got out the car, I flexed. My bulging, huge, muscles ripped my Gucci shirt off, and six women lined up. We had an orgy,
which didn't last too long. Each woman climaxed when my cock came within five inches of her pussy, and went into an eternal state of euphoria after seeing my Fuzzballs wallet.
I came, and transferred .00000000001 FUZZ to each of the women.

After benching seven hundred kilograms, I squatted four hundred kilograms. I started doing my 100 laps,
but I got a phone call. It was a conference call with nineteen supermodels. They orgasmed after hearing my voice.
My bitch in the car was getting lonely, so I went back. She sucked me off as I took the drive back home.
I left her in the car, transferred .000000001 FUZZ to her, opened the diamond-encrusted knob and went inside.

no...this is not the work of a mere pajeet...smells like...
Boomer.

holy shit I love it, brings back classic internet feels

whales use bots to look for indicators, when the bot fires multiple times on a coin they decide if they want it, accumulate, and trigger the pump selling their bags off on the way up. that's all i really know.

oh god I laughed so hard, what the fuck

i've seen some shit coins, but that coin is the shittiest shit coin i've ever seen.

WHAT THE FUCK

>yfw this is how you earn money in 2017

>fyi-koerier.nl/fuzzballs.htm#
holy shit, im going all in

AHAHAHA MY SIDES I NEED TO OWN THIS

U WUT M8

throw one dollar to every coin below the top 100.
From 100 to 500.
That would be $400. At least one will go 1000% randomly, sell. You covered your expenses.

I am Dutch and I am ashamed of this shit

Like, FuzzBalls, really?

>Please stop mining

>open 2 accounts, one under your name, one under wife's
>or fake names, who cares, how many exchanges really check at this point?

>buy large supply at low prices
>sell to yourself at higher and higher prices
>wait for FOMO pajeet influx
>sell your stack at inflated prices
>congrats you're now wanted by the SEC for 5 years in a white collar prison

> Taking a novel approach to this age-old problem, the theory proposes that there is no back door to the universe in the first place. Instead, black holes are impenetrable bodies, called fuzzballs.

wow.