Why is this board called "traditional games"? Its full of role-playing man-children...

Why is this board called "traditional games"? Its full of role-playing man-children. I've never seen a traditional game being discussed here.

Explain further.

We used to have a lot of people who liked to talk about traditional games all the time.

All those people have been banned from Veeky Forums.

Now we mostly shitpost about identity politics.

click on a board game general when you're not a two day old newfag anymore

So what you're saying is that not only have you never been to Veeky Forums before, you've made a thread without even looking at the catalogue.

Quests aren't traditional games, fucknugget.

there was literally a "chess general" thread up when you posted this.

literally you say? Well that changes everything

Why is /v/ called "video games"? Its full of autistic man-children. I've never seen a video game discussed there.

>randomly starts complaining about quests
Shouldn't you be trolling in a general thread right now?

I fucking hate Veeky Forums, especially the mod, that autistic ape can't understand rules, hell I'd be surprised if he could read.

This is why. Now stop ruining the board culture.

Its a containiment board to remove 40k threads from /b/

>I've never seen a traditional game being discussed here.

You might want to see a competent Eye doctor in that case...

Because there are some things even /b/ cannot abide...

>we were so cancerous /b/ needed Veeky Forums as a containment board.
>still so cancerous that we need/qst/ as a tier 2 containment board

Are fa/tg/uys the worst thing on Veeky Forums?

/v/ermin are worse, seeing that they needed 2 containment boards for specific cancers (generals and Pokemon autism) and even that doesn't seem to be enough to curb the shittiness present there

3 containment boards actually. don't forget /vr/

by your own explanation the /qst/ folks are worse

Hell, most of Veeky Forums is either a containment board or at least some kind of strange child of one or more other boards

Sorry you missed mumblety-peg general, it just went off page 10

I didn't mention /vr/ since it's the only decent board left on this site for vidya discussion, even if it's about old games only

Once, the discussion of traditional games was common on Veeky Forums. Now, Generals and bad mods banning anyone who isn't autistically powergaming D&D/Pathfinder means you won't find discussion of anything but RPG rules mechanics.

It doesn’t get mentioned enough, but LURK MORE. And when you’d like to criticize the board, post on /qa/.