Your opponent surreptitiously monitors your heartbeat with an electronic sensor array mounted on his eye-glasses

>Your opponent surreptitiously monitors your heartbeat with an electronic sensor array mounted on his eye-glasses

Is your hearbeat "open information"?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyllo_v._United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>his

If you need electronic devices to scan and decode that information, I would not consider it "open."

Yeah, just like how the cops can use thermal cameras on your house to see if you're growing pot.

If you don't want people looking at your emissions, don't emit them.

can we agree the cops just constantly break the NAP just to fuck over civilians and not just criminals?

This,
thats evasion of privacy, thats like saying "dont reflect light if you dont want people to record you in your home with a standard camera."

no, its not.

at first i was wonder what this has to do with traditional games, but then I realize OP must be a magic player, then I pitied him

>the NAP
Is not a thing that exists

>evasion of privacy
Sounds kinky.

>"dont reflect light if you dont want people to record you in your home with a standard camera."
It's literally not against the law to photograph people in their homes through the window. Pervs use long-range lenses to take pictures of women working out at gyms all the time.

>gyms
>homes

Veeky Forums - bullshit law advice from peeping Toms

Happened last winter in a city near me (burger here). Dude was using a telephoto lens to take pictures of women working out at a gym with an exterior window.

The cops had a really hard time charging him with anything because he hadn't technically broken any laws, so they just hit him with some kind of misdemeanor "being a creeper" charge.

>burger here
Problem is that many laws vary from state to state with the worst of all being the right to record someone without their consent. I remember some sperging happened when Kanye "Literally Who" West recorded Taylor Swift saying some shit and she wanted to give him the lolsuit.

>One of the biggest rappers right now
>Litterally who
user

>Not getting the heartbeat through more licit means like touching chests

>non-burger
>no interest in rap

Who the fuck is Kanye West, why should I care and were his(?) parents dyslexic?

Not having at least heard the name Kanye West is pretty odd even if you’re not American.

How do you even get that in a place with lots of acoustic and electromagnetic noise, unless you have an implant that monitors it and the opponent just hacks it.

And should I care?

Joke on him

How and why would a skeleton have hair ?

It's attached to that tiara

Hair lasts longer than flesh before it rots.

A black guy whose claim to fame is covering a Daft Punk hit

But it is not anchored to your skull it would just fall off when your scalp did

IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU KNOW I DON'T CARE!

Well, privacy law has to do with do things mostly: are you recording, and if so, where?

For example, I can grab a camera and film any and everyone I see on a city side walk. The side walk is- for this purpose- considered public property and therefore no privacy laws apply. If you had a wardrobe malfunction on the street and I recorded it, then there's nothing you can do legally to make me get rid of it.
However privacy laws start to apply when you move that over to private property. If I recorded that wardrobe malfunction in my FLGS then the owner of the establishment can legally tell me to delete it- assuming I even had their permission to record in the first place.
In addition, privacy laws will also apply to public places after a certain point as well (at least in Canada). After 8pm, all public places are considered private for the purposes of recording random people on the street- in other words, you need their permission.
I'm this case, I'd say that it is legal to view somebody's heat signature so long as the data is not permanently recorded to any form of storage. Otherwise, you'd need permission.
>t. Journalism Major

>electronic sensor array mounted on his eye-glasses that detects heartbeat
Fuck, that'd be some good shit to slap on a hunter squad in a V:tM game.

I will have you know that the right to record someone without there consent is a huge boon for journalists in Canada.
Did you know that up here you can record any phone call so long as one party consents, and that you can be that consenting party if you choose to record?

Rogaine

Vtm only works when dealing with 90's tech.

Shirt breaks down when every random asshole is out using thermal imagining to try and prove the local ditch is haunted.

>NAP
Wow.

What if those heat emissions are just me running an illegal server-farm that's producing grey-market content to fund terrorism, and not growing the devil's lettuce?

It was a genuine question.

The Supreme Court LITERALLY ruled that this EXACT case was a violation of the Fourth Amendment without a warrant, so I assume you're just baiting.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyllo_v._United_States

>implying I don't have a jammer

>The NAP
Do you mean civil liberties?

>Vtm only works when dealing with 90's tech.
Nah, VtM works as long as you think of vampires as baseline humans and regular humans as blubbering retards with maybe a 0.0001% chance to be competent. They are supposed to be like cattle compared to vampires and, frankly, it's easier to make them seem subhumans than try to have the average group of players act like ubermensch.

Perfectly legal citizen, don't waste the police's time. Can't you see we have jaywalkers to ticket?

Not if you extend the human perception fuckery to their perceptions of objective recordings.

>looks at tape of a malformed abomination crawling up a wall
>"Sometimes I wish this job wasn't so boring."

Basically, make cutting-edge tech nigh useless and force humans to resort to folk magic and traditions.

I’m nust saying it’s pretty odd.

And also covering a whore with his manjuice and producing a badly named kid from that.

Let him try to decode the erratic hearbeat of a socially retarded neckbeard between contempt for every other living beign in the store and panic from not being at momma's.

>Did you know that up here you can record any phone call so long as one party consents, and that you can be that consenting party if you choose to record?
We have a similar law in Minnesota that I often use because people are always willing to say more when they don't realize they're being recorded.

t. journalist

You go Sandro, you go.

What content have you flat-out stolen in your games? What techniques do you use to steal content?

A once made a world out of a pokemon overworld map. I'm using Advance Wars so I can scroll through its dozens of premade maps when doing outdoor encounters.

Video game strategy guides are actually the best campaign modules you can buy. They have zero grognard prose and you can master the information within them in a few hours while making up your own descriptions.

no see, you're free to use the sensor, you just can't admit it as evidence in court.

Sandro does what he wants

forget the sensor, that chicks hot.

Liches are just super stronk wizards that went the "eats babies for a living" route towards power, if the skeleman wants to have hair grow from his skull then he'll make hair grow from his skull.

Are you really this thirsty or have this much of a shit taste?

I'd take a BJ from her.

Nigga thinks hes gunna bang a supermodel.

lol no

Nigga thinks just because we don't eat at michelin star restaurants that the Olive garden is good.