Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1893: Goddess of the Harvest Moon Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/38397269/#38399125
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/38397269/#38400657
pastebin.com/f2NKAH0v
movieweb.com/the-predator-movie-2018-test-screening-reviews/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This becomes really weird when you breed Cubone.

Jumpers, how would you make this Cubone stop crying?

I do like that idea. Added for now, with a caveat that its permanent presence depends on whether I manage to build a complete perk line for it.

You were right, I should make my Sableye a Heartless.

Got a favorite parahuman power from the Worm jump?

Revive his mom with the same machine that they use to bring Fossil Pokemon back to life.

Take it back to it's mother, of course! Oh, wait...

Take the skull and a diamond and cast True Resurrection.

Jumpers! Are you a god? Tell me the tale of your ascension.

Tell me about your OCs.

Waifus or not, I want to see all the thought you put behind them, their appearance, history, personality, opinions, desires, quirks, preferences (food, music, clothes), how you met, why they follow your jumper, what their relationships are like with the jumper and their fellow companions, regrets, hobbies - I want it all.

Complete arsenal, short term it isn't the best but it's fun and will eventually become incredibly OP.

Is it even possible to get Elder God Demonbane? What perks do you need to get that?

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/38397269/#38399125
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/38397269/#38400657

Here is your proof, numbnuts.

And the original pastebin: pastebin.com/f2NKAH0v

This is just being really pedantic so you can continue having that unfinished wip as the only agricultural jump

Well if you can't think of enough perks for it, you might just be able to slap it in as a relatively cheap drawback?

Orbital Lock is cool and good, for its simplicity and relative uniqueness.

Only tangentially related, but I would actually love it if the jump let you generate a power off Weaver Dice rules. Super flexible, and would basically never give you anything stronger than the presets, so it'd mainly be for story/thematic reasons. Probably a pipe dream, though.

Complete Arsenal is best for adaptability and early on.

Compounded Calculation is probably best long-term particularly when you are managing massive empires and fighting alien machine super intelligences.

That'd imply any of the existing parahuman powers are worth shit.

What are some tips for surviving Kara No Kyouki and Tsukihime. (On that note how much trouble will two Tohno glands land me in)

>Tell me the tale of your ascension.
I paid some cp.

True, that's something I could bear in mind. I do have a couple perk ideas spinning already, so hopefully I won't have to worry about it.

>Are you a god?

Not yet I'm not. With any luck I'll never need to be.

Dont get in the way of both Shikis, nor Araya nor SHIKI nor Arc nor Ciel nor Touko etc. Better idea, get away from the city in which both plot occurs and go to the beach

Alexandria Package. I'm very paranoid about my defenses, so having immunity to people manifesting powers inside me is a nice addition.

I'd like to say Path to Victory but it's so nerfed that even just having high tier intelligence and planning can basically achieve the same result.

A masterpiece of storytelling. Every word is fraught with meaning, and irreplaceable in the overall piece. Critics will be talking about this one for years.

I give the nice and strange snake man a wrapper for a piece of his soul to make me into a god.

I killed pantheons and took their power ala Darkseid.

What perk allows you to combine Dojutsu again?

Blink, all day erryday.

would it be weird to waifu you einherjar?

I've always really liked Boogie Manimal. It's got a lot of possibilities, especially if you back it up with a little bit of soul magic from other settings. I like mixing it with Binder from Dungeons and Dragons. But even on it's own it can be trained up to something really fun. Especially with a Monster Manual or four in hand.

I don't really consider Katia Managan from Oblivion (The Elder Scrolls) an OC, so I don't have any in my Chain. Yet.
Combining Steven Universe and Rurouni Kenshin (instead of Sword and Sorcery as I had initially planned) is offering a lot of unique writing opportunities. I might have as many as three soon.
Picture possibly related.

That guy says he finished it. So it's finished.

>Pedantic
No, I'm pointing out how it's the same game and you're just trying to use a name change to justify a duplicate.

Well, when an elder goddess of the Earth and a death-god really like each other...

Imaginary Form. Endbringer Lite.

We have precedent for duplicates, or are you going to say only Valeria can make those?

This. In Kamigawa I had incarnated as a god of Shadows, Nobility and Mountain Streams and with my companions and subordinate Kami I had waged war with all-comers to secure peaceful clay for my followers and my recognition as a great and mighty god.This was quickly followed by Demon the Fallen where as a mighty Defiler I had carved out a theocratic state in the Pacific Northwest and its surrounding ocean and with my thralls, vassals and various other followers tried to stop the various apocalypses and was much hampered by having to work through my alternate child-self and his mounting emotional issues due to all the traumatic shit that happenedMy godhood in Marvel Magic would have been pretty relaxing compared to that as a Skyfather of a new pantheon of my companions, except for me being amnestic for everything before that jump and being hounded by my crazy alternate future self who wanted me to stay and create his nightmare utopia

I have a few favorites.
M&E Tinker, RE Tinker, and Complete Arsenal. In that order. I've always loved the Tinkers. And I think Complete Arsenal could generate Tinker powers. Though it'd probably be a single Tinker power backed up by Thinker and Shaker powers to whip up something on the fly.

Also your pic makes me think Imp is a cute but that she also needs to put on some more clothes. Shit, I've hit the age where the Dad gene kicks in. Fuck.

Oh, it's you.

In what world are you expecting that guy to say "Only Valeria can make those" with a straight face

>DYN Freaks
>Get Necronomicon
>Get Silver Key
>Get Trapezohedron
>Lewd the book loli
>Lewd the Yog loli
>???
>Profit

Is starting an SCP D&D group in the low security facility enough to not lose the jump because of being boring?

Should I even pay attention to that rule?

Does this new guy have permission?

It's not misfiring, though; the poor dear certainly could use some stable adult influence.

Be Yog, get Demonbane.

I thought you didn't lose the jump for being boring. If you were boring a containment breach would happen to make things interesting and FUN!!!.

Is there any jumper lewd enough to finish the scenario by seducing the Vortex Blaster?

Did Valeria?

She thought she did, and in her follow up she said that permission should still be necessary.

Maybe...

Yes, we have a precedent for duplicates under the agreement of two individuals that seeks not to squander the work of another when someone impersonates the original creator in order to give false permission to redo a jump entirely.

So, unless that happens again, we shouldn't have a problem since creating duplicates without the express understanding of the original party would not be permitted. Under those very precise, unlikely, and controversial circumstances then can you make duplicates.

What is the point in being powerful if you're just going to make yourself miserable by loading up on drawbacks?

Predator jump update when?

>It sounds like the first reactions to Shane Black's The Predator are in and they're incredibly divided. Fox reportedly starting holding test screenings of the highly-anticipated movie last week and, though people who get into these test screenings generally have to sign some form of non-disclosure agreement, some reactions have leaked online. Some fans reportedly love the new, very comedic take on the franchise, while others absolutely hate it and warn to "avoid it at all costs."
>"Just last week, test screenings began, which there have been some leaks surrounding those surfacing online, with many people saying they loved it. Took a while to get used to the fact that a Predator movie was comedic. But also there were some reports from those who were in the test audience that they hated it, to avoid it at all costs and that the movie was a heavy, far-flung departure from what was established."

movieweb.com/the-predator-movie-2018-test-screening-reviews/

Actor Edward James Olmos also talks about it:
>"I haven't seen any of it, but it's gonna be funny. The kids in the thing. Yeah, the humor. Huge. Huge. I mean I was in shock, because, you know this is a really intense franchise, and it still is. Don't get me wrong. You're gonna be inside of it. But the characters are... what he did, Shane is an incredibly gifted writer, and he's a great director, and so he ended up getting an incredible ensemble, and when I reached it they had already been filming for three months so they were a unit. So I jump in as the General and there were some moments where I just had to laugh in the scene and I couldn't be laughing in the scene. 'I'm sorry guys. Really, I'm sorry.'"

How did EGD happen again? I remember something about Yoggy opening up a time portal and Elder God Al Azif and Crow empowering their past selves?

Curious if me taking the Nyarly Fragment would eventually let me turn my Companion's DB into Evil God Demonbane.

Being more powerful

Delayed gratification. It only becomes irrational if you take max drawbacks every jump.

>She thought she did,
Based on absolutely nothing.

On the opinion of a shitposter I dont see the problem with a story of seasons jump, it shares no characters with previous entries, new setting, new mechanincs, new themes, new characters. And besides other harvest moon games have come out. So the Story of Seasons games are an entirely different series. Also its not like I want an story of seasons game baka

Do not lewd the book. Do not lewd the Outer God. In fact, do not lewd anything, just to be safe.

>a comedic predator movie
Avengers and Guardians of the Galaxy have a lot to answer for

How is this their fault?

>Do not lewd the book. Do not lewd the Outer God
Fair enough.
>In fact, do not lewd anything, just to be safe.
HERESY

So that Jumpchan doesn't get bored

>Do not lewd the book.
>Do not lewd the Outer God.
You do realize you are talking to a jumper right? A jumper who is most likely both a human and a dragon? And you are asking them not to lewd something. . .

Book lolis are made for lewd.

You can not deny the truth.

I don't either, but you can't stop some people from salting all over the place.

>Predator: The Comedy
But why?

You contacted her on the IRC and aped tovam.

Why would you need the Silver Key?

Yes, and?

>Do not lewd the book

What variety of fag are you? French ?

I think so she cannot escape, or atleast will have a much harder time doing so?

You are asking something outrageous and unreasonable.

To be fair when she initially announced that she had gotten permission there were people that said she hadn't gotten enough evidence and that the thread couldn't trust a private IRC conversation. They turned out to be right.

Because Hollywood can't do anything unironically anymore

>Do not lewd the book
Al Azif comes onto you herself, though? What are you supposed to do in that case? This is definitely a lewd book that wants to lewd you. They don't call her "The Mad Arab" for nothing.

Tell me about your ships /jc/

Just someone who isn't attracted to sapient eldritch literature that poses as a child.

Outrageous and unreasonable to an irresponsible True Fae or Olympian, maybe.

You stop that.

I got a Bismark :) {The girl Moeanthropomorphism not the Germany Ship it is based on.}

I've always been fond of Boogie Manimal. Sure, it's not the most optimized power, but it sure is fun.

Also Biosculptor simply because it's so underused in canon.
You could do some awesome stuff with that if you don't have Panacea's issues.

>Outrageous and unreasonable to an irresponsible True Fae or Olympian, maybe.
Or a jumper.

Ever heard of turning someone down?

>an irresponsible True Fae or Olympian
So a jumper?

In Muppet Treasure Island I picked up the Jamaica, sister ship of the Hispaniola and a damn fine ship though I haven't had many import options to make it totally nuts with features yet.

Why would you turn her down?

Jumpers are probably both of those things.

Surely you think more of yourself than that.

This is why you compromise by hanging out with the GAW.

Because you don't want to reciprocate or have other responsibilities?

ALL Harvest Moon games have new settings, new characters, and new mechanics. It's a series. But the jump is for the entire series, not a specific game.

Why not though? She's cute, she's lewd, she wants you. You have no good reasons.

She still locks up and cold sweats whenever planes fly over, but she at least doesn't reflexively try to shoot them down while screaming anymore.

But Story of Seasons isnt harvest moon, its like calling Stardew Valley PC harvest moon

>Using Freddy as your reaction image when he was literally a child predator in life
That's how he died, the parents found out, formed a lynch mob, and then chased him into the basement of the school (he was the janitor) and he fell into the furnace. All the parents were fine with this and swore to never speak of it again.

Maybe something for determining magical affinities or maybe even creating magical affinities in other people?

Sometimes you are just not in the mood, trust me. And, again, other responsibilities.

I should have guessed something like this would happen.

It IS Harvest Moon. They had to change the name because of a trademark dispute, but it's the same people and the same series. It's honestly like sitting there and saying you can make a bunch of ファイナルファンタジー jumps because they're 'totally not Final Fantasy guys" because it's the Japanese name.

Good idea. That should work nicely as an Immortal perk. I'll add it in.