Previous thread: >Pastebin:
pastebin.com/7HiVphFm
>News
kickstarter.com/projects/200664283/changeling-the-lost-2nd-edition
theonyxpath.com/one-of-a-kind-deviant-the-renegades/
>This week's Monday Meeting Notes:
theonyxpath.com/after-pax-im-lost-monday-meeting-notes/
>Question:
What splat allow me to shoot lasers out of my eyes? (other than mage)
>5th edition cliffnotes
pastebin.com/cp0r59da
>New Geist preview
theonyxpath.com/all-souls-day-preview-geist-the-sin-eaters/

how would one go about making a deal with an Archmage? (nwod)

Salubris can shoot lasers out of their third eye

>can send objects hurling into deep space at lightspeed
I don't think the writers took the time to understand how overpowered this is.

But then again... Mage writers.... No sense of right and wrong.

The same way one tries to rape a lion. Carefully.

Demon.

Could an Archmage 1v1 the God-Machine?

No, but an Exarch might

Ignore this faggot.

The answer is yes.

Exarchs are so above the GM its not even a fair contest.

Theoretically I could make a second God Machine using the Practice of Dominions.

Does that answer your question?

This thread is already shit.

What are your thoughts on the Kickstarter previews for Changeling, faggots?

It's shit thanks to retards like you who can't do anything but complain

So is this the new M.O.? Just make a new thread without linking it to leave the retards behind?

*complain and ask a legitimate question

How many dots to waifu Luna

Enough autism. Which board does each tribe/clan/whatever use?
>Black Furies
/lgbt/
>Bone Gnawers
/trash/
>Children of Gaia
Something cute like /po/
>Fianna
/mu/
>Get of Fenris
/k/
>Glass Walkers
/g/
>Red Talons
/an/
>Shadow Lords
Veeky Forums
>Silent Striders
/trv/
>Silver Fangs
/pol/
>Stargazers
/qst/
>Uktena
/x/
>Wendigo
No idea desu
>Black Spiral Dancers
/b/

Unfortunately no

>wendigo
Veeky Forums

What is latest vampire book and were do I find to play.

Thanks.

Well finding an archmage is an entire story-arc itself hell probably multiple arcs.

Wouldn't that be Red Talons?

For the Old World of Darkness the most recent edition is V20.
For New World of Darkness the most recent is Vampire: the Requiem 2e.
Both are quite popular, you should be able to find players online or in your area.

>Implying the Get of Fenris aren't /pol/
The Swords of Heimdall want a word with you.

I initially had them as /pol/ but I wanted each tribe to have a different board and nothing says idiots who think they understand governance like the Silver Fangs.

The Silver Fangs aren't virulently racist and full of genuine Nazis or crypto-Nazis the way the Get are, though.

How much Auspex do you need to see wraiths?

from the white wolf wiki it looks like level one can do the job (as long as wraiths count as ghosts)

One dot? That seems way too low
Looking at the wiki it lists the source for that as Kindred of the ebony kingdom, so im assuming that only applies to legacies and not regular auspex users

Now I'm the real Michael Jackson

It's core.

Thats a pretty dumb system

>that's a pretty dumb system
Welcome to 90% of the world of darkness

Red Talons are totally /pol/ if you aren't going to use Get for that.

Not really since the Red Talons are right

what level Arcana would it be to awaken someone (not using imperial magic but totally using Archamgery, NWOD)

Are you retarded?

Last time I checked? No, but I amaze myself sometimes.

Trying to lay out a master plan to extort an archmage for fun and profit (dumb I know)

and regardless I thought wrong about Imperial spell factors, so question changes to: what level aracana would be needed to awaken someone (using Imperial Magic obviously)

7 dots Prime aka Practice of Entities.

The quintessence would probably be steep. Like a piece of a watchtower carved into the High Speech rune of the targets sympathetic name using the targets soul as a hammer and chisel. Or something like that.

You can't, not a normal one at least and not without completely fucking them up. Ascension is likely a pre-requisite to achieve such a feat.

Seven dots. It will almost always produce a Banisher in the process.

Or you could go for the sure-fire method via Imperium and make your own Watchtower. Or something similar.

Also it will go badly. They'll end up as a banisher or worse.

>Except it's not an attack :^)
If its not an attack, then what is it even doing?
you can't really harm someone without attacking them.

I mean an archmage could certainly irritate caine greatly
like by making the sound of vuvuzela horns constantly play around him,

Do you enjoy ruining threads?

I mean a lot of1 dot necromancy paths dont even need contested roll to view ghosts and shit.

>replying to a 7 hour old post from a different thread
Why?

wait, they can make their own watchtowers?

It's one of the suggested Omens

I was looking at some blood sorcery paths, and there is this one Indian path that has a rather bizzarre capstone.

2 notable things (among other stuff) that it allows you to do are:
Turn people into wraiths or Kuei-Jin when they die.

sorry.

What's his clan?

I like most of it. Bit puzzled by Hedgespinning/Dreamweaving system. Also I feel like system for Thorns is missing.

Caitiff with Temporis, Potence and Fortitude

What book?

The weebfaggot clan

Malkavian?

His mask based embrace basically made him 'embraced by antedeluvian' tier.

There's some thematic changes I don't like but all the mechanical stuff seems good. I like how the effects of seeming/kith are more pronounced in particular. Obviously, twelve kiths is extremely disappointing.

Maybe they will put some of the kiths online. They did convert 3 bloodlines for vtr and posted them online(still disappointing but one can hope)

I'm not too fond on regalia contracts. Some, like Crown, are fine, but giving all offensive contracts an elemental aspect doesn't really fit thematically.
Breaking up the old structure was fine, but some of the Seeming/Regalia associations seem really forced.

More Kiths is a stretch goal, isn't it?

The core book will only have 12 kiths, but there's also Kith and Kin for which there are stretch goals with additional chapters of regalia based kiths.

Well that seems fucking gay.

Gay as in homosexual or gay as in joyful?

Gay as in it sucks dick.

People who are in reward tier for hardcover will get a copy of Kith and Kin for free. OPP are also considering adding it as additional add on.

Can anyone who read Manuscript try to explain to me how Hedgespinning/Dreamweaving works?

You mean they get to buy another physical book that has what should have been in the core.

Yes. But the book will have stuff beyond just list of Kiths and Core will have custom Kith rules.

I don't buy books to do development work.

vampire dark ages companion (20th anniversary)

The 2e kiths we have so far are better balanced than the 1e ones (like Shadowsoul and Manequin),

I don't really like them vs Hill's version or even the often trash 1e kiths,

How easy would it be to convert Underhill Kiths to match 2e Kiths?

Should have just put the Kiths in the core where they belong.

yeah his abilities are kinda bullshit considering he seems to be far more durable than most vampires.

Then hes gets the bonus stand template!

V20 dark ages companion

This does seem to be the case. I've got no issues with where Changeling is going mechanically. I do hate that I'll have to homebrew some kiths from the start due to a simple lack of content.

It is a little worrying when out of the five players I'm currently in a game with, only two have their kiths represented in 2e at launch. And they're not even using any of the more arcane later kiths, it's all core stuff.

Wait, actually, only one has their kith represented.

>Turn people into wraiths

That's fucking evil.

>What are your thoughts on the Kickstarter previews for Changeling

Did anyone share the Kickstarter preview docs? They're only available to backers.

This is tied to that one edgy flesh eating clan with the death magic, isn't it?

Boohoo. Giving Onyx Path "IOU 5$" you can take back for any reason is too much commitment.

It does require a credit card.

The Chadling, the Virginpire.

Nothing to do with Nagaraja. They've gotten less Indian.

I guess they needed something to balance out their increased vulnerability to mental attacks.

It's tied to Sadhana, the super special indian blood magic system practiced by the Daitya, Ravnos Brahmans and Danava. Nothing necromantic about it

A Kuei-jin?

This will please one of the players I'm playing with at the moment. She's had to work out a homebrew with the ST so her Bright One can be truly incandescent.

It doesn't take the money until kickstarter ends and you can withdraw your pledge at any time.

Contracts of Summer of full of stuff like that. The Court Contracts have been buffed.
And Mantle now grants bonuses on each level.

The turn people into wan-kuei one is pretty useful though, right?

why u no leak pdf

I hope changelings haven't been buffed too much. I like them as tricksy underdogs.

It's also in an earlier book, but in that one you always had to spend a permanent willpower point.

They still are. Catches (now called Loopholes), work as before,

Just pledge the lowest level, get the pdfs and undo your pledge before the KS is done.

To the Wan Kuei that take your victim in, sure. User doesn't benefit from it, he's just pulling some fucking evil Drag Me to Chinese Hell shit on a bastard and kicking him off the wheel to haunt a corpse and earn his way back.

Is that dude dabbing with a torch?