Why the fuck isn't this shit mooning? Did I get scammed by Veeky Forums again?

Why the fuck isn't this shit mooning? Did I get scammed by Veeky Forums again?

biz shilled this last month and already mooned.

God everyone here is so impatient. Was mooning then bitcoin got in the way by dropping a ton. Moon mission will commence off very soon. We all didn't forget that xlm was next.

>bought in at 2700 Sats
FUCK YOU Veeky Forums!

>Did I get scammed by Veeky Forums again?
If you have to ask.

Because people dont understand the importance of the IBM/Fairx partnership with XLM. Fairx is IBM's cash to crypto exchange and will run on Stellar. Fairx has on its team a Wells Fargo exec. accumulate this while you can.

it already mooned? Did you just buy the most obvious bags?

Just be patient. Biz said to buy ripple and I did. Thought I was scammed but if I actually held I would've had x10 my stack

How much will this be worth by the end of February? $1?

That's true, I made a good amount of money on Ripple by HODLing it for 4 months.

No refunds

Things don't always moon over night. Just hold, you autistic fuck.

Learn to hold for more than a day. It's bound to go up since it's partnered with IBM and will be on FairX, just have patience.

Literally mooned last night

nice it's dumping now.. thanks biz

I make 100k if it goes up a penny so I can safely say it moons quite frequently

Just hold. this is going to take a few months to catch up to ripple.

but it will catch up. ripple isn't even advertising to end retail, just to banks, their wallet sucks...
lumen is actively targeting retail

wtf at what price did u get in user? 2 years ago?

>just hold for a few months and miss out on a dozen other moon missions
FUCK YOU!

0.7-1.2 depending on BTC. Massive BTC movement always sabotages for XLM

Retard test: What maximum price XLM do you realistically expect to see, Veeky Forums?

THIS; filthy poe went 100% and xlm is a top 20 coin that can't get 1$,

I expect to see XLM to be one cent by the end of this year.

other moon missions? where?
everything yesterday was dropping 15-20% while XLM went up 40%

seriously show me the next moon

63$ eoy 2018

This and VEN are the two most moon-certain coins of Q1 2018

lumen will 10x in 3 months. if you think you can do better by leaving your money in shitcoins... well you know what happened to those who didn't hold their ripple

I don't know. I missed out on the POE and FUN missions because of this shitcoin though.

It's just because BTC is trending down. XLM is actually holding steady so that's the place to have your money rn

You missed it you stupid doink

$5-10

Media is gonna start pushing AltCoins harder than ever and the average normie is gonna have no clue on taxes regarding capital gains/crypto.

>normies buy alts
>inexperienced and trade like crazy
>major pumps in multiple shitcoins
>realize they're idiots and cash out
>jews get their tax shekels by the bag load

I'm considering not trading anymore after tomorrow, and holding for a year. my taxes could jump from 20% to 40% if my stack grows much larger.

but long term capital gains is much less punishing

I absolutely fucked myself, after days of sideways movement I sold about 1/2 of 50k XLM to buy PRL and ICX at ATHs. Then I sold the remaining 26k lumens at 1650. At this point I don't give a fuck about the price, I'm buying lumens with every penny I have, 1k coming on the 3rd and 1k coming on the 9th and it's going into XLM. When I get my tax return, about 5k more going into XLM I don't care if it's February and it's already $0.60

>paying taxes
kek

If a normie doesn't realized they'll be taxed on like-kind trades, how would they know to report those when they pay taxes?

I plan on consolidated all of the coins that have/are being pumped this weekend and taking my gains to coins I think will moon by EOY 2018.

I'm addicted so I will be checking every single day, but I most likely won't make any trades unless I think one of my assets is gonna die.

suit yourself but coiners with more than 10k will be on the IRS naughty list this year. chances of an audit are pretty good.

Because they're gonna trade all willy nilly and when they use TurboJew they're gonna have it all ready for the crypto boom of 2018 and specifically have it set up for all trades made. I'm sure once tax season comes around media outlet is gonna be running stories of people being arrested for tax evasion on cryptos and scare every normie into declaring and paying for everything.

It's the new link, in two months everyone is making fun of the snekies.

Disclaimer: I own some stock and intend to buy more.

Just hold the coins or USDT and buy things with them instead of taking it out to USD. Or if you jack off to the thought of hard cash, take it out cash localbitcoins.com

If you take out Coinbase into your bank account like every other normie you're retarded and deserve to pay the 35% capital gainz kek