What were their names again?

What were their names again?

Other urls found in this thread:

svs-comics.com/dayounguns-dragons/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Presto, Diana, Hank, Sheila, Bobby, Uni, and Eric

Hat-Trick, Deus Vault, Bowregard, The Caper, Club Foot, Defective Goat, and Meat Shield.

Could never tell if dungeon master was a cool dude or just an uncle grooming them for the inevitable rope trick

>Uni the unicorn

That's just lazy.

>Sheila
Anybody got that lewd artwork of her with the invisibility cape and thigh-highs? You know the one.

The sad thing is that this goofy cartoon is STILL the best D&D related show or film. Reboot when?

Eric is literally me every time I play

?

Not that one, no, it wasn't anything that made her comically oversized.

Chocolate on a stick.

Why are you posting isekai anime on Veeky Forums

I know the one you mean.

Didn't it turn out that he was responsible for all the bad shit and was using the group to clean up his mess?

Revenge of the nerds guy, blackface mc stereotype, Chad thunder Archer, First time didn't buy a weapon that guy and the little brother that your mom forced you to join.

The only one that mattered was Eric the Cavalier. Everyone else was a jerk.

More or less. Venger was his son.

His name was Robert Paulson.

>natural 20 hide check

>tfw

>In Alternate dimensions for years
>No packs
>Bri-white panties
wut

Presto probably knows Prestidigitation.

Prestidigitation was a big investment back then. A level 1 wizard who prepared it had literally no other spells for the day, and higher level ones still only had 2 or 3 other level 1s.

That explains why he had to rely on his magic hat plot device so much.

why did they do this

Didn't they just walk around while he resolved everything?

Dunno, but I've been treating it as canon for the campaign I'm running loosely following Tyranny of Dragons. A weakened Venger is the leader of the Order of the Gauntlet manipulating events behind the scenes.

>dungeon master was a cool dude
He sure was! Not creepy at all, no sirree.

This is your reboot:

svs-comics.com/dayounguns-dragons/

Source?

Enjoy your ban, friend-o.

That's honestly pretty sad.

Baldur's Gate 2, Shadows of Amn. That shop full of fancy magical goods that's right next to where you crawl out of Irenicus' shattered dungeon in Amn proper - Ribald Barterman's, I think? Been so long, I don't recall.

Anyway, up the stairs and at the back of the shop, you find the two pictures of Hank and Bobby.

I LOL'ed and got a hard-on at the same time.

Right in the feels.

>Ribald Barterman's, I think?
He's the shopkeep, the store's called the Adventurer's Mart. Gets restocked with strong equipment later in the game too, best store in the game.

Design and execution are pretty top-tier

Kuzco, Kuzco II, Kuzco Son of Kuzco, Background Kuzco, Short Kuzco, Horse Kuzco, and the other guy.

More like dm's gf that succeeds in everything otherwise no nookie.

These are the best.