Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1889: East India Company Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Happy turkey day.

Are there any settings rife with evil in need of smiting?

So, how does your jumper colonize a setting?

>1894

By bringing order, peace,prosperity and hope to the people. But only to setting that really need it, otherwise I just leave them alone

>Saint Seiya G
>Dies Irae
>D.Y.N. Freaks

>Can't decide between Magician for Necronomicon and Mage for Silver Key
On one hand, adorable book loli. On other, anti-reality warper weaponry.

At this time I havent been to any setting that requires colonization.

But if it required it I would probably just slap down a few hab units which I have been making in my spare time inside the pocket world I have tucked in my warehouse. Just plop them down and then set up a few of my terraformation units to start generating oxygen and co2 and spreading quick grow seedlings to help the process.

Then probably set up a couple stargates/portals and let people come over while I charge a moderate fee.

Mostly got buried last time, so I'll ask once more. Are there any jumps that'll let me be an Al'Miraj?

Neither, be an outer god and get the stuff for free by stealing it in setting.

Well, you can steal the Silver Key. You won't get a complete Necronomicon + loyal book and Demonbane anywhere else in the setting.

I'm going to buy a fragment, growing into power is more fun for me.

Does the canon key look the exact same?

>look
Meant work.

Pretty sure GATE can let you be a bunny person as can final fantasy advance.

>Does the canon key look the exact same?
Seems too.

I think so?

Close, but an Al'Miraj is a bunny unicorn. Their horn is cursed and can cast hexes or kill/petrify anything it stabs.

Just give one to a companion. You clearly don't need both.

If it is a specific kind of mythical beast then you could get it with drakengard, monsters have a free choice iirc.

Gravity falls has a basic monster builder as a journal entry.

The sword art jump final form lets you make a altform any way you want.

Generic xianxia and generic isekai both have options to be mythical beasts.

Could Real Eater be used to change the power of a Briah?

I just get kind of worried about items like this as far as future applicability goes.

Oh, I don't import. And I'm really just looking for Al Azif, I don't really plan on using Demonbane at all.

>Generic xianxia and generic isekai both have options to be mythical beasts.
GF seems too comedic/cartoony and my SAO and DD jumps are already locked, so these two look like the best bet so far, thanks.

I mean you won't be able to get Al Azif anywhere else but you could always make your own anti-reality warping weapon.

It's true, but I'm not sure of anywhere else that has anti-reality warping on this scale. I can steal it but that has its own worries.

>Oh, I don't import. And I'm really just looking for Al Azif, I don't really plan on using Demonbane at all.
There are better girls to satisfy your pedo desires, user

Well you could just go up to azzy and ask her to make you one, she probably wouldnt mind so long as you just help her during the last fight with nyarly and teamed up with ultalatep

>First, our spore pods descend from orbit, disgorging their fleshy cargo onto the world amidst ceaseless chittering.
>Then, we roll to seduce...

Does she have the chance to do that before VB shows up and ruins everything?

But are they also books?

Nobody can say no to sexy bug girls from outerspace.

Reminder to import your Keyblade as the Silver Key, for maximum unlocking.

Well, partially. Modern rap battle descends from a piece of African-American folk tradition called "The Dozens", insult competitions that often were rhyming in structure. And while it's believed that flyting is part of The Dozens' cultural ancestry ancestry, through influence by the Scottish of all people, it's also believed to be descended from native traditions in Nigeria and Ghana that were similar in nature. So it's a bit of a European thing, a bit of an African thing.

I don't want to become the master of unlocking.

Take neither, make your own God-Machine and super sword.

>wiggers and mulattos were the real OGs all along

Learn something new every day.

Actually there's a few nWOD jumps with crossover drawbacks so maybe you could just pick up the actual God-Machine?

That sounds like a terrible idea. Let's do it.

to be fair, blacks in America are all basically mixed to some degree. I think it's something like 20%.

Azzy? Azathoth is a girl in this game too?

>Azathoth is a girl
Yes

>in this game too?
No, it is a manga.

Could I convince Azathoth to make me a purpose in life?

How would you do that?

Sort of. There's a character whose fragment is Azathoth like how Mugen's is Yog-Sothoth. You know, like the scenario gives you. Her name is Azana. She winds up claiming the power of the Nuclear Chaos for herself at the climax of the series, uses it to upgrade Chikage (wielder of a Nyarlathotep fragment) to "Ultimathotep". Something which Nyarlathotep themselves gets really pissy about because that's not a real Outer God, fuck you, why did he ever decide to manifest in manga universes, it's way more hassle than it's worth.

At the very least you could haul off a big chunk of Infrastructure with Preserve the Land and hope it can do it's thing somewhere else

Cute, that's something a random girl would do if given blind idiot powers.

user, you sound like you have a list.

Happy Thanksgiving, /jc/. I'm thankful for this place and all of you.

Twilight. Lots of monsters for a sensible hero to purge. (Read "sensible" as "not a fucking vampire fangirl")

Also Overlord LN. In fact you, the jumper, are the settings only hope to not be subjugated by apathetic NEET Lich and his batshit insane and evil minions.
Also human supremacists, slavers, various murder&rape beastraces... The setting is full of assholes in dire need of smiting is what i'm saying.

Fairy Tail also has lots of smiting to be done if you want to pre-empt canon. Demons, demon-worshippers, dark mages, slavers, evil immortal mage + empire (all assholes), asshole murderdragon. Go wild and you can spare the canon cast (and the entire country of Fiore) lots of pain and trouble.

One Piece. Asshole pirates, asshole marines, asshole world nobles. Basically if someone has any kind of power not being an asshole is the exception, not the norm.

The Gamer. Most people in the Abyss are, you guessed it, assholes. It's like a fucking Xianxia novel in terms of attitude, really.

Guess I'll go Magician then, always best to choose friends over power anyway.

With that said, does anyone know if the things inside the Necronomicon are sapient on their own or not? I remember seeing a panel where the DB summons Cthugha and Ithaqua as guns and talks up how they're full of hate or something.

>That pic
Why do you think they're all upset at the wizard?
Is he trying to read off his personal fanfiction to them?

I hope you get to eat a bird and pig.

I'm sorry, I just find the idea of salty Nya way too funn.

>Fucking Fragments REEEEEEEE
>Ultimathotep? More like UltimaTHOTtep
>It's not even a real Outer God, what the fuck dad mom
>Why did I even bother manifesting in this universe, all the other Outer Gods are fucking dead and fucking Vortex Blaster will be here soon

>With that said, does anyone know if the things inside the Necronomicon are sapient on their own or not?

In Demonbane when Al Azifs pages were scattered he met these 3 who are part of the Necronomicon and they were definitely sapient. Not sure if they can pop out if Al is already complete though.

Happy Thanksgiving, user.

Interesting, then. Bet they're huge assholes though. Is there a full list of who she has in the book or does it only drop a few names? I'd guess it excludes the Outer Gods since those guys are in the tetrahedron thing?

Not really unless you want your new purpose to be to die.

Isn't that already the purpose of life?

Happy Turkey Day everyone. Here's to the consumption of mass quantities! Headpats for all!

No the purpose of life is to live.

Ainz is actually pretty legit. He wants to unite people under his banner. He has improved the lives of those living under his rule. With cheap undead labor and with drudic magic they're able to pull off huge amount of food growth. Plus he's allowing the renovation of the slums into the demihuman district where they can live with the needs suited for individual demihumans.

Happy Thanksgiving, user.
Happy B-Day to me.

Guy alternates between being nice and being a dick for seemingly no reason at all and a lot of his minions are sadistic human eating monsters that he doesn't rein in. The guy is sociopathic. It is kind of justified by how being undead mutes his emotions but he is still a sociopath.

>Ainz is actually pretty legit.
That doesn't excuse what he allows his subordinates to get away with. Or occassionally does himself.

So he's lawful evil in D&D terms, so what? He's still evil.
Main character bias doesn't give him a free pass on that from me.
You can hardly call yourself a force of good if you work together with him.

No, those three are pretty nice. They cause some trouble when they manifest, but less out of malice and more just because they're giant monster-spirits and to run amok is in their nature. It's nothing a good dicking can't solve, though, really calms them down. Remember, this series was originally an eroge.

>Interesting, then. Bet they're huge assholes though.
Uhhhh, not really actually. Atlach kinda is, then again she is based on a spider monster who wants to drain life from everyone.

Cthuagha and Itaqua do something of a challenge with Kurou and after he beats them he gains their power on both of his hands allowing him to use their power which he eventually manifests in his two guns.

Not as far as I know of if there is a list. Then again she is supposed to have knowledge of everything Other that Al'hazred wrote down. So she could probably manifest any power based around those in her pages as evidenced by Atlach, Cthuagha, and Itaqua being in there. Considering she knew quite a bit about old Yog and Nya I think it does not exclude Outer Gods.

Is "just blow up the fucking planet" a good trump card to pull when you start losing?

We reached point that destroy this universe is trump card.

No. That is generally either overkill or useless.

Not really, but the description seems to make her someone who is pretty annoying to have around.
Also, there are plenty of good girls in the chain that beat that shit.
She mostly awakens it, there is no indication that she is full Azathoth even by the end of the series.
To be fair with Sphinx, that's not how Elder Gods work. I would get mad too
This thread is full of moral fags, they cannot apreciarte the pureness of Papa Bones' ideals.

But if you do that... they don't learn nothing!

Can you rewind time or it's a setting with enough worlds/planet for you to move afterwards? Because otherwise you are looking for years of doing nothing.

Have you ever visited a setting just to save a specific character?

I'm wiki diving for Medaka Box. Who is The Legendary Hero based on?

What did you do with scp-166?

How do you actually save her? I thought the Grail was an intrinsic part of her being, just like Illya?

Not really, because I'm going to every jump we have.
Everyone is getting saved. Everyone is getting a happy ending. And if someone dares try to stop that and ruin the smiles of the innocent, then they're going to have to say hello to my reality breaking hammer that has over 4 levels of indestructibility!

Iihiko... Hajime, I think is his name? He's the series' final boss.

Final Fantasy 7. I mean other than Aeris dying things kinda turn out okay without my intervention.
Materia may be kinda neat but isn't that special in the grand scheme of magic you can pick up, and everything else you can get is only low-mid power for a jumper at best.

So i'm just going there for nostalgia and to save Aeris.

A legendary hero who's sort of an ancient main character, who grew bored over the ages after his power surpassed everything else he fought. By the time of Medaka Box's story he's been reduced to a ghost possessing his descendants that lives only for novelty in battle. Also he's become weaker as a result of technically being sort of undead, and grew devil horns for some reason.

Technically she's a vessel for the Grail, so in theory a powerful Third Magic user could take out the Grail while retaining her mind. It would run the risk of fucking up her soul though, since the Grail is a spiritual structure, it's just that souls can be very piecemeal in the Nasuverse.

Also it's Shishime.

You didn't want to turn Sephiroth good and revive Zack?

Well, I've got a pretty big following property full of people already.

I've got the City of Guildhall, Icetown, "Skyline" and the Pigsty Alley slums following me from jump to jump, as well as an island archipelago (private) and nomanisan island, in addition to numerous smaller properties, mostly homes and businesses. So, take the innate populations of those cities and add another 5k+ from my writs of expansion (and that's cumulative. not only do I have the descendants of prior writs following me, but I get new writ people every jump) and my ~200 viking saga vikings.

We're a small colony unto ourselves simply by jumping in.

Skyline is CP-insured to have atleast 5,700 Cims (Read: sheeple) populating it, and unless it recently suffered a catastrophe setting it back to its initial values at the start of a new jump, it should have a good number more than that. These are the happy cogs in jumper's machine. They live their lives do their jobs and are taken care of by the organization.

Ice Town is a small nordic city, with "a few thousand citizens" and since this is essentially a disney property, they're pretty chill folks. a bit more autonomy than my Cims, but not really a prime source of warriors either. Not to say that any of my people aren't equipped for self defense though.

Guildhall is of unspecified size, but I imagine it to be a fairly small resident population. Those who ARE there are masters in their fields though, the finest craftsmen and trainers and support staff you could ask for. Independent and willful.

My Archipelago and Viking Domain/Homesteads are where I source many of my mundane soldiers from. Mundane meaning only that they aren't empowerd companions. We're still talking vikings here. They're also excellent farmers and fishermen. Very spirited and independent.

My writs of expansion, well really mine and my companions', are 12 humans, 2520 Lunar Humans (Sailor Moon) and 2520 Saiyajins (DBZ).

You can't save those who don't want to be saved.

Yes

No, not really. I might because i'm there anyway, but i don't really care about them.

But Aeris? Her death scene made me cry the first time i played through FF7.
I'm totally saving her and spending 10 years in an universe i wouldn't visit otherwise to do it.

I don't yet. With any luck, I'll never need to. It would still be cool though.

Decisions, decisions.

Thanks.

Use her as a gateway to the corrupted grail and fuck the corruption's shit all the way up. Then, find an alternate container and transfer the circuits she has to it, making it a Mystic Code and a Lesser Grail.

Continue with the war until the new Lesser Grail has enough souls to let the Greater Grail descends and as a FUCK YOU to the Einzbern, wish for Iris to be human and possess the Third True Magic with circuits built specifically for it. Then make plans with Kiritsugu to grab the lo-his daughter from the Einzbern to give the same treatment, but this time, transfer some of Kiri's and Iris' circuits to her, then wait for the next HGW to wish to be human.

Tah dah! One Irisvael and Illyasvael saved!

Is that picture related? She’s not waifu material. Her daughter however is top tier daughteru material.

So, as you can see, we enter a world with plenty of colonists just by jumping. If that's not enough, I've got my SCP-2400 space built up with all manner of property. We've spent entire jumps, funneling raw materials, everything from soil and water to wood, metal, stone and concrete into the empty space provided. In places where something's too futuristic for the setting jumped to, it tends to be deployed into this space instead of the world proper.

I also have Tropico recurring in each jump I visit, and though it's no longer ruled by me, it wouldn't be that difficult to usurp or co-opt the leadership of it, for an instant expansion of my foothold.

Beyond that? if we have a reason there's always good old fashioned conquest. But rarely is there any need for that. Even if there's something we want, we're more raiders, vikings and mercenaries than we are occupiers and oppressors.

Oh, and pray tell why not? For we all know YOUR taste is so exquisite.

I thought Jalter was less human due to being made from Gilles' evil desires?

As for Lancer Artoria, I was misled by the line that said she had discovered "the beauty of the world." Assumed that meant she had become more human and happier by recognizing and moving past her faults, or something. But her bio also says that she didn't become a Divine Spirit due to "Only using Rhon for 10 years" which I suppose means that if she uses it longer when summoned, she's a ticking time bomb.

As for Alter Lancer, who seems to be an even better person, it seems to imply that her Altering happened when she rejected the holy spear's offers (yeah!). But also because she was tainted by the grail's curse...did that happen during her lifetime? Is contact with Angra Mainyu the reason she had the fortitude to resist the spear?

I mostly let whoevers there keep doing their thing, except with better healthcare and some good pastries and lots and lots of stuffed animals. I just kinda pick a side and then they win.

First of all. She's already someone else's waifu and they made a happy family. Second of all she's a homunculus, which means she has a short expiration date. If you want the albino look, it's probably best to look towards her daughter.

Taking Grand Order far earlier than would normally be safe (Jump 2), forcing me to skip out on the challenges that would be fun and rewarding if I had patience? Yes.

>someone else's waifu
Kerry isn't people.

Yeah he´s a person not people

Yes. I regret absolutely nothing.

Hey, let's say that someone had to jump Johnny Test, Foodfight!, Chick Tracts, Partially Kissed Hero, The Room, Twilight and Sonichu back-to-back (not necessarily in that order). What would be your advices for that unfortunate jumper to survive while keeping his sanity impact and possibly even enjoy himself? He can pick other jumps before, but he must eventually go trough the hellish experience.
>Inb4 infinite booze or nuke everyone.

What you've got to do is to be a Chaldea Helper and skip on servants. Avoid the explosion in the beginning and you'll be pretty much golden.

And then at the end reveal to the protag and the servants that you were the true villain all along right before the jump ends.

Go with the flow and enjoy the insanity