Roboute’s son

I am not serious. This is not canon. This is a joke. Do not freak out and take this seriously.

So there is a half eldar and half Space Marine Hybrid called Illiyan. He is a Ultramarine and works for them as a librarian and astropath. They never retconned or wrote him out so he’s probably still around somewhere. After much thought and genealogical research I have determined the parents of this child. Roboute and Yvraine would you please come out and accept your child? Murray has deemed you his mom and dad.

>They never retconned or wrote him out so he’s probably still around somewhere
He can't be, since he is incompatible with the lore on several different levels, not only his ancestry. And also it's stated that his father was the Elder. So if you cling to your ancient lore, at least read it.

Go back and read the first few sentences. This is a joke.

>and half Space Marine
he's not a space marine, he's a regular astropath who works with space marines (and other imperial organizations, if you read his brief background)

Yes, your thread is a joke.
>This is not canon
>They never retconned or wrote him out
Good joke.

Wasn't this when space marines were just regular guys in power armor?

We don't tolerate shit jokes like that here.
Get the fuck out.

We need more human-eldar hybrids in the galaxy. But oddly enough, I can't see a primarch being the father. Weren't they designed as sterile so that they didn't try to establish their own lineage in power? They can always adopt, though.

>We need more human-eldar hybrids in the galaxy
Nope, we certainly don't.

Why not?

Because it adds literally nothing, but takes something from the alien nature of the Eldar. Eldar can only get more boring and lame through this. Eldar are best defined as an alien race and not as some space humans with pointy ears. It only favors humans and we have enough human wanking in this universe already.

Well, they can always be the result of some genetic fuckery in Commorragh. It's not like the Dark Eldar are unknown for genetic engineering and experimentation for shits and giggles, and they are definitely not above mixing species into something new. Granted, the results of this would probably go very wrong fast, but the possibility of a stable strain of hybrid that is not an aberration against nature is still there.

>literally just space elves

Eldar were already boring and lame, user. The entire setting is boring an lame, because one can only say "THEY SHOT THE THING SO HARD, THOUGH" before you cover every possible permutation of every single faction being the coolest and the strongest.

WH40k is a setting the only exists to be masturbated over by the creatively impaired. You're the Veeky Forums equivalent of comic book fans whose favorite superhero is Superman because "he's the strongest."

And here we are yet again, shown clear evidence that the people who want half eldar to be a thing in 40k, do not actually like the eldar or appreciate their lore at all. So no wonder you are fine with degrading a race you already detest.

>Eldar were already boring and lame, user
You almost say this like it's a fact, but that's just your opinion.
>WH40k is a setting the only exists to be masturbated over by the creatively impaired
And bog-standard human self-insert + elf waifu is especially creatively impaird.

If you don't like either Eldar or wh40k you shouldn't try to "fix" it with your fanfiction.

This being 40K, anything that gives some nutcase a reason to kill lots of people is good enuff.

You know it's kind of sad that people on Veeky Forums are so easy to trigger that others feel the need to place big disclaimers and trigger warnings at the start of their posts

Just imagine the awful plight human-eldar hybrids would be in the 49k galaxy. Eldar would se them as unclean, mixed with an inferior species. Humans would go ballistic on them, seeing them as absolute heresy against the holy human figure, and every imperial organization that could try and kill them would try to do so. Chaos would hate them too: human servants of chaos are as xenophobic as their loyal counterparts, and full daemons would be interested in corrupt them. Maybe they could go to serve as mercenaries to the Tau, but even then, would the Greater Good take the risk of harbouring the hybrids when both the Eldar and the Imperium wants them dead?

we official art now

Ork brains are now a delicacy in all of my 40rpgs. Thank user.

for some reason that solitaire cracks me up.

sopa de orko uma delicia!

Is "sopa de orko, una delicia", ya gil!

That was the post someone made that got me thinking about this JOKE.