Sci-Fi Spec Ops characters

Can I have some?

Posting a bunch I use for my SCP game

Nice

"Chaos Insurgency" is the dumbest name for an organisation ever.

Where can I find some sci-fi operators with this aesthetic instead of overdesigned tacticool horsehit?

This aesthetic is also acceptable

Or this

Or even this

So not sci-fi?

OP Here. No offense but that's not what I'm looking for. If you want something with this aesthetic, please open another thread. Thanks.

So...MGS thread?

One of my favorite ANR cards.

This is really awesome. Love those pics that you ask yourself "What is going on here?"

>that guy in the back checking out her ass

What you're asking for isn't scifi, which is the point of this thread.

The troopers from Rogue One do a pretty good job.

... user he means team sent to quash chaos worshippers in 40k conducting an insurgency...

Really I want a more grounded, lived-in look

So you're admitting overdesigned mallninja crap is the only acceptable type of sci-fi?

Cool

Finally an actual answer, thanks

I'll have to look into that

>So you're admitting overdesigned mallninja crap is the only acceptable type of sci-fi?
Weasel question. I'm telling you to not try to hijack the thread.

P
H O R S E
R
N

Probably one of the more obvious choices but there's lots of art for these fellas.

More of the same.

“Armouring your lower chest and femoral artery is for queers.” -Spartans, apparently

Hey, I didn't design the stuff. I also find it strange that they don't use any pouches, bandoliers, or any kind of gear-carrying solutions whatsoever. The books mention them literally duct-taping magazines to their armour to carry them around. Literally what it says in the books.

kind of an obvious choice but cool nonetheless

Look, dude, the thing you gotta realize is that the MJOLNIR armor is literally derived from Covenant tech, and unfortunately the Covenant had never discovered any Forerunner pockets to duplicate (although there IS a legend of a prototype Forerunner pocket that was in the possession of the Prophet of Regret, but if true then it's became part of the Gravemind. Since the Gravemind didn't effortlessly win it's fair to say this was probably just a story). Now since the project was so secretive this meant they weren't able to bring in a standard pocket engineer since none were cleared at that high level. It's a sad fact but true and 100% lore.

Why the fuck is the compression all over the place

KANE LIVES IN DEATH!

Just google 80-90s operators, or old MGS concept art.

Post more titanfall, their designs are great

They could use magnets at least.

>No StTheo yet

Shame on you guys

the under suit is armored too.

the pocket thing is weird though

I wish it had stayed that way

I like his stuff, but it feels like the dude oversaturates the amount of trinkets on his characters

>MJOLNIR armor is literally derived from Covenant tech
And where did you get this idea?

That's the only thing that strike you as odd?

I can't understand a thing you have written.

Some edgy Spec ops.

st theo is a photobashing hack and everything wrong with modern sci-fi art

>photobashing.
What's that? Also what's wrong with modern art (amateur drawfag trying to learn here).

Oh I agree but given their backround in the SCP universe I don't think many of them are sane.

my dude

It's like kitbashing where you take pieces and parts from multiple photos and combine them together to make a new thing.

and the best girl for last

I like the name.