Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1890: Many Day Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/7PRVGp4d
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Many Day Edition
>Flashback to School Days

Explain?

I want to explode in Megumin.

Someone got there head cut off maybe?

>That moment when you realize that the harem ending is actually the worst one, as three children have sex all days long with no regard for the future, and the two girls get pregnant, dooming any of their prospects

This should be Thread #1895. Last one's number went back a bit.

Yes I know we're probably still several dozens of threads off by now. Shh.

>Hell, one maid went against Ainz and save humans from slaughter.
Her name is Pestonya. If she's someone you empathize with, know that one of her allies in this effort was Albedo's sister, Nigredo. Nigredo is insane and thinks of dolls as babies, but she loves children and cannot abide the idea of anyone hurting them, so she too betrayed Ainz for the sake of saving the orphans.

Lovecraft's Yog Sothoth was capable of shifting himself so as not to drive observing mortals mad, and that's what he generally did if he knew you were looking and could give a fuck. So you're good with him too.

What jumps have the cutest brown girls?

What demon should I use as my base for the Demifiend capstone in SMT? I honestly can't decide.

The best one, Mara!!!

I used Fenrir because it's one of the few interesting demons at that tier.

Fist of the North Star jump:
Is Hokuto Shinken worth the price? What if I have too much hope to ever obtain Musou Tensei?
Should I take the Hokuto Ujouken or Hokuto Sonkaken capstone? The wiki doesn't give a lot of feats for the latter.

Hokuto Shinken is busted in its own series. We've had discussions about this before the jump was even written

Wakfu

She's a cheater, she's no good.

Who?

Ignore the autist.

Nobody even said anything about Amalia in particular. The race as a whole is cute and thicc.

Child murderer! Child murdererrrr!

BUT MUH HATEBONERp

She ruins all of them by proxy.

Well, that sure sounds logical and not at all like a bitter manchild lashing out at a cartoon.

Everyone does, if you just take the time to look.

Amy from Gargantia

Amalia.

The issue is that none of the rest (of the girls) are named. OCs are boring as shit.

Who, and what about them?

You guys seem weirdly offended that someone doesn't like a cartoon character btw.

Why is that penis tentacle monster riding a chariot? What the fuck happened in that game?

And here you go again

>BWAH WHY YOU GUYS GOTTA BE SO OFFENDED

How is "I'm tired of hearing this manchild bitch about an online waifu" equalling offense.

No, I was trying to warn the guy questioning not to question further so we could hopefully avert this. I don't want another thread consumed by french cartoon relationship arguments.

Senpai nobody has even said about about her in months and nobody was even throwing a big fit about it until you came in and acted offended.

>inb4 Tamamofag gets namedropped

That's not how it works.

That's brown?

Mara is SMT's most bizarre monster design in a series full of weird monster designs. People often enjoy bringing it up because it's so damn silly.

Senpai you can stop pretending you're innocent of trying to start dumb, inane arguments.

Demons.

Demons happened.

It's not weird to be tired of someone keeps repeating their hate for a cartoon character, especially when it amounts to someone using the slightest excuse to say the same thing over and over again. It's like the Tamamo autist, except no wait it's exactly the the same.

Boom.

Someone posted an opinion and you started screaming at them. YOU are the one starting a dumb, inane argument for no reason.

>someone keeps repeating their hate for a cartoon character
See

HURR DURR STOP GETTING TRIGGERED GEEEZ

That's exactly how it works.

I do notice a recent trend in anons to get PREEMPTIVELY get offended at something that MIGHT be something they don't like, and through their disproportionate response, ending up causing an argument they were pretending not to want. All of y'all need to chill.

Tan is brown.

Here's some Aisha.

>ITT: "it's just a prank bro stop getting offended bro why you gotta be so huttburt bro"

See , I really don't like OCs.

She doesn't look that tan to me. Aisha is good though.

I haven't seen far enough into Wakfu to see whatever she did that would make people call her a cheater, but ever since I saw her design in episode one, I have had an eternal boner for brown druid girls with green hair.

I'd be peeved too if someone tried to tell me that boner has been leading me astray all this time.

This argument started by itself, what the fuck. At least wait for the autist to bait

Meh. It beats the usual namefag drama.

She basically gets mad at Yugo and starts making out with what's basically his evil clone while he watches, then tries to sell the evil clone's plan to everyone.

I've begun experimenting on an adeptus mechanicus jump, and am making a tentative claim on it.

Is anyone working on an imperial guard jump? I ask because enginseer was among my choices for backgrounds but it might fit more with the guard, along with perks for sentinel/knight/titan piloting. Being responsible for too much overlap between the two jumps would irk me, so I'm curious.

Also, is anyone considering making a lovedagger jump? A drawback I came up with made me remember it existed, and I decided to include a fan-fic drawback so people can visit that setting.

What's your trump card, /jc/? The thing you draw forth when only overkill will do?

That's some soap opera

I really don't like user's being big primadonnas about an argument they think might happen, though. That leads to a dangerous road where you're forbidden from saying things, else the thread all cut off your head.

Jump # 258 Dead Space
Background: Engineer (100)
Starting location USG Ishimora (100)
Perks:
*Scrap hound (0)
*Infinetly Customizable (100, Discount)
*Modular Design (200, Discount)
*Master Haggler (100)
*People Person (200)
Gear
*Power Node (0)
*Utility Mods (0)
*Engineering Kit (100, Discount)
Rig (integrating in to knight saber power armor)
*Increased Inventory (0)
*Overcharger (0)
*Universal Clamps (100, Discount)
*Stasis amplifier(100)
*Kinesis amplifier (100)
Drawbacks
*I need a bigger gun (+ 200)

Went a little long again but here is the story if anyone is interested pastebin.com/7PRVGp4d

You an SBer?

Imperial Guard was me. There's no reason saying we can't both have Techpriest backgrounds due to overlap, though they'd probably be more detailed and expansive in an AdMech jump whereas I'd just cover the basics for the most part. Didn't plan on going over Sentinentl/Knights/Titans except as a bolster to your forces in Part 2 at maximum, but I haven't gotten far enough to really think about that. Whatever works for you.

So, a harder version of what thread's like now.

Aisha is the best part of Outlaw Star.

It'd be like what anons did to a guy in this thread, only with everyone constantly. Thread would rip itself apart real quick.

So.
What thread's been trying to do to itself by forming namefag cliques and fan clubs.

>Mara is SMT's most bizarre monster design in a series full of weird monster designs
Second place goes to incubus

I AM ANGRY

ANGRY ABOUT REINCARNATION
I just love that the Seventh Scripture is just written with "tightly-packed complaints with every possible impeachment of reincarnation criticism"

What jumpers actually DO prefer OC?

Sienna Khan is good too for RWBY although I don't know if she's waifu material. She only shows up for a few moments. She wants equality for Faunus through use of violence. Yet she was killed off like as soon she was introduced.

How's it going on it?

Please send help, I can't stop staring at the gif.

Nigga quit lyin'

I drop the Banhammer.
It's literally me flying up into orbit and throwing my hammer at whatever the target is. I've only used it once, and I accidentally the whole planet as well as my target.

What a waste of a character.

So... while I can see clear as day that most everyone here would prefer this topic is dropped soon, there's no way I can hear something like that without asking for details, or at least context.

Nanoha magic.
I bought S-Class Potential and Ace of Aces in Nanoha and imported the Eye of Set from Sword of Sorcery into my device.

So if Nanoha Takamachi can do it i can do it at 10x the power, because the Eye of Set is hax.

Depends on how much effort I feel like expending to make an OC.

just accept the Holy Saint into your heart user

>she was killed off like as soon she was introduced.

Sup.
Mostly just been writefagging and stressing/destressing from work. I have today, tomorrow, and the weekend off so I'm going to at least get a skeleton or two done. Imperial Guard is probably going to take the longest, but I hope to have backgrounds for the classes/their umbrellas outlined first along with their perklines.

Chrono Cross and Terranigma will probably come out first or alongside it - those three are my primary focus right now.

On what end do you need context?

I'll try to sum it up so hopefully this ends. Brown Girl and Short Guy are in a relationship. Short Guy is insecure since he can't grow up for whatever reason and becomes distant. Short Guy tells Brown Girl something to the effect of "I wish we'd never met" and runs away. Brown Girl sad. Brown Girl is seduced by alternate timeline version of Short Guy who is an adult and actually into her. They kiss, Short Guy sees, she regrets it. What happens after wasn't brought up last time but both seem to have just dropped it.

This is brought up in thread, butthurt anons on both sides. Anons who want to stop them from ever getting in a relationship and cursing Brown Girl to bad times. Other anons on the opposite side. Anons on both sides getting extreme to the point where you get "Brown Girl should die and go to hell" and "Short Guy deserves to get cucked as much as possible" come to play.

You're free to think whatever you want. Can everyone else shut up now?

BUT

MUH

HATEBONER THO

Impeachment?

OC feels less like I'm stealing something precious from the world for my own sick joy. Also, I don't have to deal with Anons using my companions to have bullshit arguments in the thread.

Super saiyan whatever. Usually when I pull that out things have gone wrong. Things are on fire. People are dying... It's my final answer to really big problems (especially ones than need exploding)

>alternate timeline version of Short Guy who is an adult and actually into her

So this IS one of my Spanish Soap Operas!

I think he's also evil, so yeah, absolutely Spanish Soap Opera, just French.

>Stealing
That implies that a world can own someone.

>Also, I don't have to deal with Anons using my companions to have bullshit arguments in the thread.

I don't know what's worse.
That I think this viewpoint is sad, or that I agree with it.

I'm actually more butt hurt that I'm gonna have to find a new colour name that begins with S for one of my companions.

...or I maybe I should just leave it as is for some low-level Blake bullying.

If my acoustic guitar becomes an electric one, you really should be running.

Sometimes they can be nice from a story point of view. They let you bring in a character without the audience having any preconceived notions about their personality and history so you can build it up yourself. But a canon character can be useful for exactly the opposite reason of not having to fill all that in.

That said, my Companion roster is 80% OCs this time around. Which I'm having fun writing.

Most canon characters i like have little reason to go jumping with me or lack the proper mentality for it.

There's also the fact that i don't really like a lot of canon characters THAT much.
Most of them would probably just piss me off long term. Even if they're cute.

>third circle cucking

Mostly OC except my fate waifu who is never mentioned.

Spinning Angler, it get's on my nerves when an enemy get's way too into their feelings, like those idiots that try to take over the world for some stupid sentimental reason, so I spin the Earth to death, to show them how little the universe cares about their problems.

Nobody even tried to make a conversation of hating her, Jesus. You didn't learn your lesson at all about presumption.

It's Tamamo, isn't it?

I use all of my magic to launch a single attack spell, and considering the amount of mana I have that's pretty overkill.The specific attack depends on the circumstances, but that's just to add to the overkill.

Nope

You better be hiding a book loli, user.

I believe that's the basis behind a lot of copyright lawsuits.

>Waifuing Medb

Copyright laws are trash. They need to be completely overhauled.

The Ultimate Kick accessed by Kuuga's Ultimate Form. It's a kick with the base power of a nuke, and only goes up from there.

I haven't had to use it yet, thankfully. But I know it's there, and I know when I need to use it.