PDF Share Thread # 110

Like it or lump it edition.

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

link.resilio.com/#f=Games&sz=8E9&t=1&s=TDYJ5W7LZEWO4LMP4AWDXUMMDBNISDUS&i=CPYAVEJGEMOV2B4CL3SKNEB5VWG7SRXXZ&v=2.5
sendspace.com/file/hrpmxu
sendspace.com/filegroup/yZAkqBLAurpMEm9nTaF0LUzyo7yTbjsA
sendspace.com/file/26y6fj
dmsguild.com/product/223352/Genies-Great-and-Small-21-New-Genies-of-Zakhara?src=newest_in_dmg&coverSizeTestPhase2=true
sendspace.com/filegroup/chGVaXXGHCm/Vj7CbzT4qA
dmsguild.com/product/219671/Waters-Above-Astral-Adventuring-5e?term=astral&test_epoch=0
drivethrurpg.com/product/199821/Dark-Hold-Goblin-Adventures
drivethrurpg.com/product/221369/SciFi---Cyberpunk-Mini-Adventure-Cards?src=hottest_filtered&coverSizeTestPhase2=true&word-variants=true&filters=0_0_0_0_0_44243
drivethrurpg.com/product/175364/Gary-Vs-The-Monsters
drivethrurpg.com/product/205485/HopeGlory-Glass-Houses
drivethrurpg.com/product/211761/HopeGlory-Number-the-Brave
drivethrurpg.com/product/217662/HopeGlory-Part-of-the-Machine
drivethrurpg.com/product/222733/HopeGlory-Above-the-Clouds
drivethrurpg.com/product/167694/Cogs-Cakes--Swordsticks--In-the-Bleak-Midsummer
drivethrurpg.com/product/121507/Victoriana--The-Devil-in-the-Dark
drivethrurpg.com/product/150508/Crawljammer-The-WeirdWorm-Ways-of-Saturn
drivethrurpg.com/product/225064/The-Journey-to-Norumbega
drivethrurpg.com/product/174164/Colonial-Gothic-Adventure
drivethrurpg.com/product/79147/Colonial-Gothic-Gazetteer
drivethrurpg.com/product/180343/Lost-Tales
warehouse23.com/products/gurps-classic-fantasy-bestiary
warehouse23.com/products/gurps-classic-alternate-earths-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It'll do...
Here's a new thing on Kickstarter, I'll give it a whirl and decide whether to care about it.

Still looking for these... thanks if anyone can share them.

Book of Familiars/Mystical Companions
Beneath the Inverted Church
White Death
Stonehell 2
Fosc Anansi: Shadow of the Spider Goddess
Many Gates of the Gann
Winter Eternal (D&D)
Lands of Lunacy
Red Markets
Scourge of the Tikbalang
Evil Wizards in a Cave
The Gem Prison of Zardax

I'll probably blow some cash on the drivethru sale, any recommendations from stuff that hasn't been shared yet?

hi, I'm looking for "The Queen of Gold: Tales of the Pirate Isles" which just came out to add to the /SOTDL trove

TIA

I've added another folder to the backup stash on Resilio Sync (Share#110). I'll add files shared by anons in this thread to the folder and hopefully that will give people another chance to grab them.

You'll need Resilio Sync to access them, this link will take you where you need to go.

link.resilio.com/#f=Games&sz=8E9&t=1&s=TDYJ5W7LZEWO4LMP4AWDXUMMDBNISDUS&i=CPYAVEJGEMOV2B4CL3SKNEB5VWG7SRXXZ&v=2.5

Still looking for this extra-rara items:

- Sword´ path Glory books;
- Face of Battle (WWII skirmish war-game)

Anyone have Godlike core book?

The Dark Eye trove /TDE5e has been updated thanks to files provided by The Guild.

If you want to share a copyrighted file, add it here:
v0laf1le 0rg /r/db91awem

Then post here and tell us.

Do NOT post copyrighted PDFs etc directly in the thread.

Do not ask for or share any of the following, on pain of thread-cancer.

A Sundered World
Microscope
Ten Candles
Zweihander

Looking for:

The Secret of Zir’An – Core Rulebook
The Secret of Zir’An – Hand of Fate Book

>/TDE5e

This is a snip.li link right? Because it´s asking for a Key...

fixed

>/TDE5e

Thank you user.

No worries :) Sorry about the key thing, I had literally cut the last digit off the key as I copied and pasted it lol

All that trove's missing now are the bits from the Warring Kingdoms kickstarter, which have been sent out to backers, but I have yet to track down anyone who backed it.

That campaign didn't go as well as the current one is going, which I am backing to the hilt, so I will have all the stuff to add as it comes out.

Anyone have the Player's Guidebook and Showdown for Aces & Eights?

looking for deadlands pdfs, like huckster and hexes or any pdfs really.

Check the trove: $nip li com
/Deadlands

Looking for wild skies Europa tempest

My request list:
1st edition Blue Planet
Bram Stoker's Dracula
Buggin'
Freedom Fighters
Ghost Dog: Way of the Samurai
GnomeMurdered
Lawnmower Man
Mutazoids
Radz
Santa's Soldiers
Seventh Seal (Morrigan Press)
Star Explorer
Rad-Hack
1st edition Tunnels & Trolls
Year of the Phoenix

Anyone know of a trove for TSRs Amazing Engine or Alternity?

>fragged kingdom

>Fragged Seas

someone have already put the hands on it?

Anyone know where I can find the D&D 4e Zeitgeist stuff for free?

/WOTCTrove

Thanks.

Try the trove on snip li /TSRTrove

Kindly requesting:

- Petersen's Abominations for CoC 7ed (might be too early as it's just hit the streets)
- The Fall of Delta Green for ToC (plain text sent to the DG Kickstarter backers)

Is there a single trove, collection, or link, for the Kobold Press books? They're scattered all over the place and some old thread links are dead, etc
I'm specifically looking for the Kobold Guide series (Guide to Magic, Combate, Worldbuilding, etc) and the Deep Magic series.

Thanks user, but that was the first place I looked. Lots o' DnD, but no amazing engine or alternity stuff, sadly. The search continues...

Anyone happen to have any/all of the Cubicle 7 Doctor Who RPG books? I missed the sale by about four months.

Anyone have "The Marble Sanctum" maps from Lord Zse Zse Works? I am looking for the poster sized, hi-res battle maps. I already looked in the paper craft trove on m3g@ but no go.....

I've got some of it at home, I'll throw it up later on the thread vola.

Here's Da Curated Archive since OP didn't post the resources

I keep getting a captcha error when I try to upload Da Archive so if someone else could do that I'd appreciate it.

>paying for PDfs
No.
Either pay for a real book or private it.

Don't stop someone from buying stuff that hasn't been shared. How the fuck do you think this thread works?

Thanks, that had what I wanted in it.

Anyone have Cublicle 7's Wilderland Adventures book for Adventures in Middle Earth 5E? It's not in the trove.
Thanks in advance!

Couple of requests:

Purple Worm Graveyard (Labyrinth Lord)
B/X Monster Reference Index

You're an idiot. If people didn't buy PDFs in the first place, other people couldn't pirate them.

Couldn't go wrong with a few Heroic Maps. They're popular but don't get shared much.

sendspace.com/file/hrpmxu

Here are the files. I had a few extra moments.

m3ga nz
/#F!LJoXhSIa!cDf_37sD1g0TZTQPIxXYMw

Is there a PDF of ACE Agents in existence? It seems really neat.

Thanks!

amen.

Forgot the image.

u$er$cl0udc0m
dloboK sediuG
gnidliuBdlroW
/x3u35rwdb9os
stolP & sngiapmaC
/5z2kldna2zrk
cigaM
/fndve3zvkb9l
gniretsamemaG
/e0t2a95yt6f2
tabmoC
/e9ecrw98fr5e
emaG ngiseD
/xpxsy675vooz

htimsparT
/e8y1gldxih3h

/Torchbearer trove has been updated with a new Saga. Working on getting more of them.

Seconded!

Does anyone have winds of the stepped for BRP

Ta very much

Been wanting some of those Torchbearer Sagas for a while now. Got to where I stopped asking

Requesting winds of the steppes for BRP

Yeah, Torchbearer doesn't get a lot of support in these threads. I've had to buy some non-saga things for the trove too. I should have all the ones I know about up by the end of the year.

Thanks, that's great news!

I'd love to run a Darkest Dungeon campaign using Torchbearer

Any one have wind on the steppes

Previous thread was linked to anyway.

Lots of people don't look back in old threads. It's nice to keep the resources up so people aren't requesting and re-upping stuff that is easily available, imo.

You said you couldn't upload something, so if anyone needs that they can look in the previous thread.

Here you go.

I uploaded the Interface Zero Fate adaptation onto our v0laf1le link if anyone has interest

Hey guys! To those of you who scan items for me/Mageguru to clean (or for whomever), here are a few tips and guidelines that make our lives WAY easier.

1. When you scan, the higher the resolution, the better it will turn out in the end. 1200dpi is not necessary, but anything less than 150 is not really worth it. It's easier to reduce resolution, but not the other way around. The higher the quality of the raw image, the better in the end. Personally? I scan in 300-600, depending.

2. If an image is just black & white text, it is perfectly ok to scan in greyscale, but resist the temptation to scan in a lower resolution. See #1.

3. Blurry text cannot be corrected. Period. I have to try to figure out the font that was used, go get it if I don't have it, and literally retype the blurry text and match it to the text on the page that is readable. Either that or retype the entire document. No thanks.

4. Try your best to eliminate the "gutter shadow" that shows up when you press a hardcover (usually) on the scanning surface.

5. Try to scan as flat as possible. Use a heavy text book or something. This usually eliminates #3, and text warp, which is the text that is caught on the edge in the gutter.

6. If you are scanning thin pages or newsprint or the like, try to place a solid black sheet on the back. That usually eliminates most of the bleed-through.

When I scan from a physical source, I remove staples and scan each 4-up section flat. This is assuming staple-bound, obviously. If it's a hardbound, the difficulty goes way up. The hardest part being getting the scan flat and avoiding gutter shadow. Probably not possible to remove all of that, but the least amount, the better.

Thank you all so much for donating scans of your books. I am very appreciative of the opportunity to work with all of you. These tips are not complaints, just suggestions that speed up the cleaning process. Thanks

CoC

Looking for:

Pasión de las Pasiones
The Ward

Mercibeacoup user!

Just to know after the vampire wars has ever been released? And a pdf of it exists?

Seconding the request for Red Markets

Do we have the Mythic Britain: Logres book? Or the Mythic rome one? I'm searching but I can't find them.

sendspace.com/filegroup/yZAkqBLAurpMEm9nTaF0LUzyo7yTbjsA

Thanks you bro.

no worries :)

Enjoy... sendspace.com/file/26y6fj

Cheers!

Does anybody have Genies Great and Small: 21 New Genies of Zakhara for D&D 5e, from DMs Guild?

dmsguild.com/product/223352/Genies-Great-and-Small-21-New-Genies-of-Zakhara?src=newest_in_dmg&coverSizeTestPhase2=true

Avast told me it neutralized a virus or something when I started downloading Fantasycraft from the sup/tg/ collection.
Just so you know.
The download went alright and the .pdf works just fine.

Thank you CoC...

Gutter shadow is the bane of my existence.

I'm sure I saw it somewhere, but I can't find it now: does anyone have Death is the New Pink?

It's killing me on Yggsburgh, but considering the rarity, it's whatever. My job description has now expanded to data entry/copy editor. Troll Lord needs a fucking copy editor for Christ's sake. Typos out the yin-yang.

CoC

Anyone have any of....?

In Dark Alleys
Seeker
Starlight Manifesto

>In Dark Alleys
>Seeker

sendspace.com/filegroup/chGVaXXGHCm/Vj7CbzT4qA

Hey, where is the share PDF, need pathfi

all pathfinder stuff out is in /PFTrove, same as always

The pdfs got posted in the thread a little later. You should look before asking.

Anyone have a copy of Periphery? It was put out in 1993.

Hi anyone has the following itens:

DFRPG powered by gurps

Gurps encounters: The harrowed hearts club

Pyramid 3/109 - Thaumatology V

Hi, could anyone share the following?

- Hex Kit, Hex Mapping tool for table top RPGs.

- Hex Kit: Fantasyland.

- Hex Kit: Traveling Through Dangerous Scenery.

- Hex Kit: Fantasyland Utilities.

- ¡Hexplora!

- By Dagger or Talon.

Thanks in advance.

Requesting Marvels and Malisons

I am sure Lands of Lunacy has been shared.

I am pretty sure that unless you buy this yourself, and share it, you probably will never see it liberated.

Thanks for the dedication and effort. I wish I had enough internets to bribe Santa to bring you each... pic related.

SS
/file/kcpban
the supers supplement is there as well

Holy shit, I would seriously consider a thumb to have one of those. It would have to come with a high-capacity color laser, duplex printer up to 11x17, and a color plotter that prints posters, banners, etc. Yeah.

Does anyone have Waters Above: Astral Adventuring from the Dungeon Master's Guild?

dmsguild.com/product/219671/Waters-Above-Astral-Adventuring-5e?term=astral&test_epoch=0

Holy shit that is amazing. I know it's one of those "if you have to ask how expensive it is you can't afford it" items. But I want one anyway!

Requesting:

Dark Hold Goblin Adventures for Savage Worlds

drivethrurpg.com/product/199821/Dark-Hold-Goblin-Adventures

Was wondering if this was available.

drivethrurpg.com/product/221369/SciFi---Cyberpunk-Mini-Adventure-Cards?src=hottest_filtered&coverSizeTestPhase2=true&word-variants=true&filters=0_0_0_0_0_44243

Thank you very much.

Does anyone have ProFantasy CC3
Annuals? - No idea if these can be "shared" or if they are key protected beyond the CC3 exe itself

For that matter, Symbol Sets 1-4 if anyone has and it IS shareable would rock.

>Hex Kit

In Linux, MacOS, and Windows flavors. And all tile sets liberated to date... /r/e7myk034 on volafile

Looking for...

Gary Vs The Monsters: drivethrurpg.com/product/175364/Gary-Vs-The-Monsters

Hope & Glory: Glass Houses: drivethrurpg.com/product/205485/HopeGlory-Glass-Houses

Hope & Glory: Number the Brave: drivethrurpg.com/product/211761/HopeGlory-Number-the-Brave

Hope & Glory: Part of the Machine: drivethrurpg.com/product/217662/HopeGlory-Part-of-the-Machine

Hope & Glory: Above the Clouds: drivethrurpg.com/product/222733/HopeGlory-Above-the-Clouds

Cogs, Cakes & Swordsticks - In the Bleak Midsummer: drivethrurpg.com/product/167694/Cogs-Cakes--Swordsticks--In-the-Bleak-Midsummer

Victoriana - The Devil in the Dark: drivethrurpg.com/product/121507/Victoriana--The-Devil-in-the-Dark

Crawljammer: The Weird-Worm Ways of Saturn: drivethrurpg.com/product/150508/Crawljammer-The-WeirdWorm-Ways-of-Saturn

Colonial Gothic: The Journey to Norumbega: drivethrurpg.com/product/225064/The-Journey-to-Norumbega

Colonial Gothic: Adventure: drivethrurpg.com/product/174164/Colonial-Gothic-Adventure

Colonial Gothic: Gazetteer: drivethrurpg.com/product/79147/Colonial-Gothic-Gazetteer

Colonial Gothic: Lost Tales: drivethrurpg.com/product/180343/Lost-Tales

GURPS Classic: Fantasy Bestiary (COMPLETE VERSION): warehouse23.com/products/gurps-classic-fantasy-bestiary

GURPS Classic: Alternate Earths 2 (COMPLETE VERSION): warehouse23.com/products/gurps-classic-alternate-earths-2

I'm also looking for recommendations for good plot/adventure/character/sidequest/encounter generators for modern-day cities and towns. Really, anything geared toward worldbuilding or adventure creation in a contemporary (or recent past; 17th century and onward) setting.

Thanks in advance...