I got a shit dm who will visibly nudge his dice. For example...

I got a shit dm who will visibly nudge his dice. For example, he does this every time any time I cast a spell and they make a saving throw. They always save it perfectly. For context, he hates spell-casters but didn't tell me, and I got way too deep in the campaign. He didn't even tell me himself, it was one of his friends that told me.

I asked him if I could make a new charecter but at least keep my experience. He said no I have to kill my current, and reroll, starting from level 1.

I want to even the playing field.

How do I bake dice to make them loaded?
What kind of dice should I get?
Should I just buy a fuckton of cheap dice and try my way?
Can I bake transparent dice?

kick your dm in the nuts. the dice are always right. no exceptions.

drill and fill the eyes of the dice with ballbearings but you start a war you cant win. dont do that.

You have a shit DM.

You can do better.

The best thing you can do is get a shitload of dice, put them in a large sack and beat the shit out of your DM until he stops being a faggot.

Tell your DM to stop fudging rolls and roll in front of the game board.

This is not cool. Tell him it's not cool, then leave.

Find your own game, make your own game, but don't put up with assholes.

>How do I bake dice to make them loaded?
You don't. The deformation will either be obviously visible, or too minimal to meaningfully affect your rolls.
>What kind of dice should I get?
Some of those novelty dice that replace the 1 with a second 20.
>Should I just buy a fuckton of cheap dice and try my way?
If you have a fuckton of time to roll every d20 5000 times in order to get a representative sample.
>Can I bake transparent dice?
They're no better than regular dice.

You can't bake dice to make them loaded.

>You don't. The deformation will either be obviously visible, or too minimal to meaningfully affect your rolls.
Ive heard mixed reports desu.

>Some of those novelty dice that replace the 1 with a second 20.
Yeah, why not have the most easily checked dice to see if you are cheating. What the fuck dude?

>If you have a fuckton of time to roll every d20 5000 times in order to get a representative sample.
>Glass
>Fuckton of salt
>Put dice on top
>Let it float to the top
>Roll-push it down a few times
>Its favored side is easily spotted after around 10 times of doing this

>Yeah, why not have the most easily checked dice to see if you are cheating. What the fuck dude?
At least I'm not the dumbass trying to cheat by melting dice.

Determining the center of mass of a die is one thing, but what does that really tell you? By how much does it affect your odds of rolling a desired result? You're not going to level the playing field with a cheating DM with a 0.05% higher chance of rolling a 20.

The answer to dealing with a manchild gm who doesn't want mages to function is literally just to wizard even harder. There are plenty of ways to do dumb stuff with wizards that your GM just can't stop without absurd gm fiat that would be noticeable to everybody, hell, you can even just be a wizard who is a better fighter than your fighters ever will be.

I would search for an experienced dm. This sounds like a trash gaming experience if you need to cheat to have fun.

Alternatively use buff spells on the party and spells without saves.

And talk to your dm about this.

Why are you so retarded that you haven't left the game yet

Nerfing a class is not necessarily bad. Nerfing a class by fudging a player's rolls and not telling them is real fucking nasty.

Forcing the player to start back at level 1 after they change classes is harsh but not necessarily bad, just not a good fit for most group. Enforcing that rule by surprise (on a single player, too, I presume) is a symptom of extreme and incurable autism.

The only way you can fix this shit is by gathering the players that are sympathetic to your plight and aren't crap, then start your own group; maybe salvage the campaign itself. You may need to GM, but having to GM yourself is better than leaving it up to an incompetent douche.

If you cheat using loaded dice, you're going to lose the moral high ground (which you need if you want the other players to side with you).

This, esp if you're playing 3.5 or something

Start taking spells that do not require a save.

I dealth with this shit before and it will only win when you take over as a dm and make sure he never runs again.

It's way easier to cheat as a DM than a PC. He sounds like a shithead.

flagrantly call him a faggot in character and feign ignorance when he confronts you ooc. something tells me his ego is not bulletproof.

just beat the shit out of him

call him out on it and leave the faggot

No game is better than a bad game. Just leave.