Why is Yugioh so big with black people and Magic isn't?

Why is Yugioh so big with black people and Magic isn't?

It has an anime. The characters traditionally rebel against established authority. It's cheaper than MtG.

We've been over this. And now that you have the answer, you can delete your thread.

They like overpowered and overflashy style/themes. Same reason they love DBZ and One piece

Fpbp

>We've been over this. And now that you have the answer, we expect you to continue remaking this thread every day until Thanksgiving vacation is over

Fixed your post.

You're gonna ruin your corners

ANIME NIGGA LIKE ZAP

magic is some nerdy shit nigga.
like expensive nerdy shit.
>dnd the card game.

he should do more than delete this thread, he should delet yugioh from Veeky Forums

>tfw no black friend to turn to the mtg side
>tfw no black friend period

>TFW one of your best friends is black.
>TFW neither of you play nerdy card games cause you're too busy doing boffer sports.

>gonna do an mtg draft but we're a man short
>store owner asks some black guy who sort of knows how to play if he'd draft with us
>even offers to give him the packs for free and let him keep everything
>he still bails halfway when his yugioh friends show up to play and leaves the cards on the table

>tfw no friend period

>Veeky Forums still gets triggered over YGO because of how popular it is

>friend to turn to the mtg side
If you're doing that to him he really shouldn't be calling you that.

I find this funny because I just witnessed this shit at my tutoring job. Two black dudes that didn't know each other started talking about Yu-Gi-Oh and spent the next hour doing so until they had to leave.

Magic is expensive

ygo is cool and mtg is for nerds

straight the fuck this the real answer

Everyone knows exodia as a meme, there are no mtg memes outside of the asscrack guy

Because shitty anime was one of the only kids shows you could get on basic cable, so hood niggas didn't have anything else to watch.

>not HEMA

This is accurate. Most white people don't think of 'weeaboo' when listing their stereotypes of black dudes, but I have met my share of black weebs. Solid bros, the lot of them, and a lot of fun to hang with. 'Twas a black airman who first turned me on to DBZ.