Every man for themselves when bitgrail opens back up, whoever sells their raiblocks first wins

Every man for themselves when bitgrail opens back up, whoever sells their raiblocks first wins

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/JDS4tcX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck you really think it's gonna dump?

didn't even notice

Lol if you think anyone is dumping. All I see will be people putting it in their wallets until big exchanges come. No one selling = price grows.

Bots will win this fight

lol if you think no one is dumping

sells?

lol if you think people will dump. I'll gladly take your XRB off your hands, noob.

cant wait for all the wojaks in 6 months when this shit is 100$ a pop

Literally funds missing
>everything is ok its just a phase user lmao

huge fud campaign and then the exchange goes down? doesn't matter if the fud is bullshit and the exchange fuckup is a coincidence the market WILL dump this shitcoin. separate your logic from emotions user dont be stupid

Well if they fucking dump (which some whales will do), I'll take it in a second.

>Team has grown
>new wallet coming up
>new site coming up
>marketing campaign
>big exchanges
>new Rai simple exchange (normie LTC to XRB)

No wonder IOTA fags and david are so pissy lately.

XRB will easily win the community coin vote on Binance, so even if it dumps for a bit, the moon mission will pick right back up after people see it dominate the vote.

LoL IOTA supermarines duxed you niggers
>when exchange is up bunch of you faggots will get surprised im sure

you guys are literally fucking yourselves in the face if you don't have xrb come Feb 2018

Hilarious, you do know every coin's price plummets at first after being added to binance?

donyou have a reasonbwhy people will dump? im not selling until this is top 5

Why are you leaving your currency on exchanges? Its not RaiBlocks fault you're retarded.

No one cares as people will hold it.

> xrb coming to binance
> thinks I'm going to sell
I'll fucking smash the shit of the discount, please dump your bags

what fud campaign? just some whales lowering price for a while to snatch some cheap coins, happens on most smaller exchanges, also mercatox and bitgrail both went down 3 weeks ago with claims that they were hacked yet xrb grew almost x10 since then

It lost 20k sat in value at first

it did but it had nothing to do with fud, just a regular correction, come on, this thing went x150 in 2 months, the correction was way overdue at this point

I TOLD YOU GUYS TO SELL TWO DAYS AGO, RETARDS!!!!!!!!!

Guys can somebody with a brianed explain to me how Raibitcoins can go onto binance if there are no coins left available?

>bought below $1
>oh no! a chance to be greedy or a chance to lose my stack!

who cares if it goes to $9? Only losers who are new to the scene and chase big, veiny pumps.

you cucks are retarded if you think they're going to dump their shit now. Did you forget when xrb hit an ATH at $17 and THEN the dump happened? Whales are accumulating right now at 11-12 and then the price will hit $25+

I have 1.0 btc ready for that case. This time the whales will lose and the raiblock community knows the real market cap price. Also holding 5.5k xrb right now

>when bitgrail opens back up

assuming it will ever fucking open LMAO

Bag holders must be royally shitting their pants

Was all set to buy this back in September, liked everything about this coin but didn't trust the exchange.

Why the hell would I dump a coin because of exchange problems? discord.gg/JDS4tcX

No one's dumping. This shit goes to $100 by eoy 2018

Funds are safe. No body hacked it but some tried to manipulate price by selling high orders cheaply therefore creating panic and accumulating. They thought they fixed it, didnt, now they will I assume. You fucked up btw, bad or not, should have put 200$ for a good measure back in Sept and you would be set for life.

I am.

I know, I should've bought some. I would have put in more than 200 dollars had I bought.

I'm buying more as soon as the exchange opens back up

When is bit grail reopening? Do they have an LTC/XRB pair?

NIGGER PLEASE

This coin will be everywhere 2018 and you will be a faggot DGB holder or some shit. You probably have tweet notifs on for Mcafee and think he knows what he's talking about.

Do you fags realize whales found glitch in Bitgrail trading engine and sold huge amount of xrbs to themselves to artificially lower the price and accumulate? Thats how it went from 17$ to 12$. Its not correction, when this shit starts again NOBODY is selling. Literally people wont sell this shit, its moon til 30$ by Feb at very least.

LMAO you are one funny individual

cite pls

This coin reeks of pajeet scam, just stay away. Buy some ENG if you want xrb type gains. Plus its not as important as some autist think it is , its just a way to move stuff around, xrb cant run smart contacts making it a shitcoin for years to come.

>no manipulation

Anybody who likes money should be in this.

wtf...

These desperate shillers trying their hardest to make it sound like nobody's gonna be selling.. good luck with that

>tfw sold at $15.2 and will rebuy my entire stack and more below $10

Good on you if that works out but the dip already happened. Please see the timeline dad. If for whatever reason normies pull out I'm taking that shit on the very low. Dump away gay boys

Mercatox is still up, and people aren't dumping there.

please don't use the hard R, thank you.

No one is dumping. Community on fucking twitter and reddit is huge and really active. Gets bigger each minute...

Whoever believed in this project bought in, and everyone has been warned. People wont be selling this one (not in amount people think they will) they learned their lesson on btc.

SHITGRAIL

Never use that exchange if you want your funds safe.

Please use Reddit, thank you.

It's currently down 20k sat since bitgrail dropped

No its not. Literally 400 sat difference on Mercatox.

>just some whales lowering price for a while to snatch some cheap coins,
Now I know you are not informed. That's not what happened. Just look at reddit and the charts, it wasn't a normal "whales lowering the price", there was a clear bug abusing that shouldn't be possible.

I'm not because I'm not that retarded to hold my coins in a fucking random exchange.
It still going to go back up, the devs of bitgrail are constantly talking on twitter and telegram.

as if mercatox price means anything. it had reached 127k when bitgrail was barely at 97k (before the 122k ATH), then it went below bitgrail levels and pretty much stayed there.

remember, this is THE PEOPLEā„¢'s coin, it was the community who hyped it, pumped it, and therefore made it an excellent bet for when it hits real exchanges. sell now and enjoy the FOMO once it gains traction.

the real danger of raiblocks is in the protocol, it has to withstand the test of time, volume and spam. seems to be doing fine for the time being in contrast to IOTA which has multiple times its mcap.

It was bug. A bug that enabled them to sell massive amount of XBRs between their own accounts I assume. And after they sell such a volume for peanuts, panic frenzy gets to people who actually sell it for cheap.

I'm fucking done, mate. See you in 2018.. maybe.

I bought quite a bit back during this dip, some of which was under $10. At any rate, I'm still buying back cheaper.

Should be ezpz gains up to IOTA's market cap at least.

Buying BNTY low and holding till 2018 moon landing

datadash just made a video on this. Coin he usually shows have a small jump the following day.

Its the only exchange listed for XRB on Blockfolio