A difficult scenario

A difficult scenario

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C612b2NFMwo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How I get to that orb I can't say, but I already know what my wish is, that the dragon says yes to my marriage proposal

Level 1 who?

Offer to split the wishes with the dragon, with me taking the first wish and it getting the rest. Then wish the dragon out of existence with my wish.

A dragon would never fall for that

can i lewd the dragon?

Level 1 (You), obviously.

Well, nobody says that you need to hold the orb to get your wish - so I'll just shout across the room that I wish to win this scenario

Rolled 12 (1d20)

I roll to seduce.

I'm either wishing myself or that dragon into perfect immortal loli form.

Which do you think would be funnier?

I ask the dragon politely for the orb?

Either way will end with the dragon eating you.

I wish that I send the orb back in time to my younger self and use it to wish the dragon out of the way.

I give the dragon a hug, because the real prize is friendship.

I wish Krillin back to life, clearly I just assembled the dragonballs

Roll good.

Nah man, you wish it into a loli.

The dragon vanishes because when I then walk forward and grab the orb, I wish the dragon vanished 20 seconds before

But how did you get it in the first place ;^)

Checkmate atheists

By the future version of myself stepping out of a portal and handing it to me. Do you even time wizard?

LOS MAGOS DEL TIEMPOOOOOOOOO

I WILL BE THE DRILL THAT WISHES TO PIERCE THE DRAGON

We will do a stand off, circling around each other until I am near the orb. I then disengage and rush for the orb. How many wish do I have? I wish to befriend the dragon.

youtube.com/watch?v=C612b2NFMwo

I had already used the orb of wishing in the future to defeat the dragon in the past.

The dragon already predicted this in the future so he used the orb to defeat future you.

I go find a bigger dragon

TIME!
PERFECT!
THIS GAMES WINNER IS...